What's new

Pakistan Army leads world forces with zero-percent suicide rate

Pakistani soldiers do not suicide they directly surrender as 90,000 Pakistani soldiers did in 1971 war..no body suicide really brave.....

pulling numbers from your hindutva text books i see..... cant blame you

but i'd tread carefully since your army has one of the HIGHEST suicide rates - making them truly brave even in non-combat situations :laugh:

pulling numbers from your hindutva text books i see..... cant blame you

but i'd tread carefully since your army has one of the HIGHEST suicide rates - making them truly brave even in non-combat situations :laugh:

He has been banned. Terrible trolling for no reason.

He has been banned. Terrible trolling for no reason.

good kill

keep-calm-another-one-bites-the-dust.png

Wonderful achievement by the Pakistani army. Keep it going brothers and that's the spirit. The military can be a horrible place sometimes but suicides are not going to solve anything.

Are there any lists of the suicide rates of every army out there? Or at least those measured. I presume that not all militaries publicize such statistics even. Could be "interesting" to see at least.

Great news, proud of our boys. :pakistan:

If not 0 it must be very low.

Depression leads to Suicide. Depression is kind of a mental disease which can affect anyone.

So Religion or race doesn't contribute to less suicide rates.
It does our Jawans whole motivation comes from Islam. In Islam suicide is one of the biggest sin and would never be forgiven and other part of Islam prevents people from doing suicide @al-Hasani

Religion does matter , in Islam suicide is categorically forbidden
It does our Jawans whole motivation comes from Islam. In Islam suicide is one of the biggest sin and would never be forgiven and other part of Islam prevents people from doing suicide @al-Hasani

Religion is a human fiction and Depression is "Science" and reality . Each and every religion out there says that Suicide will put you in hell or turn you into a ghost or into an animal. In Pakistan Army if suicide rate is low then it should be because of motivation and morale provided by their superiors, comrades and not because of practising some religion. Due credits should go to Pakistan army.

Moreover, depression found to be major reason for "Murder and Rape" too.

That's why they are the best in the world.

There should be a broad definition of suicide rate in Military.

Did soldiers committed suicide on duty due to Difficulties of Military Life or Did soldiers committed suicide due to personal issues (Failure in Love or Financial matters etc).

I think NO Pakistani Soldier committed suicide while on Duty

Religion is a human fiction and Depression is "Science" and reality . Each and every religion out there says that Suicide will put you in hell or turn you into a ghost or into an animal. In Pakistan Army if suicide rate is low then it should be because of motivation and morale provided by their superiors, comrades and not because of practising some religion. Due credits should go to Pakistan army.

Moreover, depression found to be major reason for "Murder and Rape" too.
You are free to live in your miserable assumptions

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom