What's new

Pakistan Army is ready to fight big Army like India.

Get a life..!! u hav memory loss??? indian side is empty at wagah as BSF had called off ceremony for 3days to show solidarity towards the innocent pakistanis who died .... and pathetic people like you are making fun!!!
Oh common! Do you really think I don't know you Indians? Do you really think I haven't seen post on Indian forums where they are praising the attacks on institutions of Pakistan? Saw a few people saying that "141 children terrorists wiped out from face of the earth" After the Peshawar Attacks!
Indians don't have humanity! I can bet a thousand bucks that most of this forums Indian members had watery mouths when the attack was happening!

Yeah, you have luxury of remembering ZH, cuz you are not typing from a 3rd grade "Fail raha Samajwad" stickered laptop. Ask thousands of students here. Ask my roomie, who brought it from his cousin for a PPT preperation and ended up paying 8,000 for repairs.:rofl::rofl:

Ye funny tha

Lekin kya Bheek main supercomputer hi maang loge kya :)

Stupidity is relative! Why can't you agree that Indians are a cowardly nation? Okay so we lost due to internal reasons in 71 not majorily due to Kafir Nation. But do you remember 65? I mean you were supposed to have tea in gym khana! Or was the tea too sour? You guys are always too eager to fight but when push comes to shove you are the ones using their influence on the foreign affairs!
Refer Post #162. One of your esteemed friend also brought up heroics of '65.
You guys are taking pride of a war, which you started for occupying kashmir, but ended up defending Lahore. See, We were not the offensive side, so its understandable if we did not penetrate deep into Pakistan. But Pakistan was on offensive from the start with OP Gibralter. And still you guys not only failed to occupy Kashmir, Your para commandos were beaten up by villagers of Rajasthan with sticks and bamboos. I have the picture, if you wanna see, i can share. In the end, Pakistan went from offensive to defensive.

Do you really call that a victory?
clear.png

Cannot say anything about others but when if I know I am addressing a khatoon I try to take care and not go you know what I mean (though dealing with male counterparts is totally different story :D). By the way I hope your kids are doing fine? Those little devils turn us angels :), I don't know if yours are little or teens
QUOTE]

Thanks. Kids are almost teens, doing well and ensure that I become an insomniac. pdf is a welcome change as it brings out the bad old teenager in me.

Most of those rented Terrorists are already in hell .............
Who rented them,who nurtured them,who gave them arms,training. All yr military operations in the past have failed,even the current one This-E-That's.
The militants know that they r not in a position to face a conventional war,hence they will lie down,even in Afghanistan the taliban militants surrendered against Northern Alliance with the help of Nato forces.

Ye funny tha

Lekin kya Bheek main supercomputer hi maang loge kya :)
Bheekh mangi kisne? Ye to Yadav cult ka election promise tha. Bribe for sending them to power, Poor people just did not know that they would be backstabbed pretty badly.

Laptop Bol kar jhunjhuna pakdane walo, Janta maaf nahi karegi.

Refer Post #162. One of your esteemed friend also brought up heroics of '65.
You guys are taking pride of a war, which you started for occupying kashmir, but ended up defending Lahore. See, We were not the offensive side, so its understandable if we did not penetrate deep into Pakistan. But Pakistan was on offensive from the start with OP Gibralter. And still you guys not only failed to occupy Kashmir, Your para commandos were beaten up by villagers of Rajasthan with sticks and bamboos. I have the picture, if you wanna see, i can share. In the end, Pakistan went from offensive to defensive.

Do you really call that a victory?
clear.png
Oh okay if your statement is true then we should immediately attack India because let's face it neither you nor I am a child and we both know about Indian involvement in FATA! So yup let's attack!
There's a difference b/w LIC and War! War happens when uniformed soldiers cross the Intl Border! And that's what India did! But common the basis of victory somehow rests on the fact that you guys weren't able to drink tea in gym khana rather had to abandon your tanks and scoot back to the places you came from!

Thanks. Kids are almost teens, doing well and ensure that I become an insomniac. pdf is a welcome change as it brings out the bad old teenager in me.

I thought it is better when they grow up :(, the little ones are the ones who make your nights like :cry:

Back
Top Bottom