What's new

Pakistan Army is ready to fight big Army like India.

bhai jaan,ye hum parr chorr do,this is not 65 or 71 when we had not even proper sticks to fight with.

today even the civilian population of Pakistan is armed to teeth.

No offence but it might lead to a genocide of indians at the hand of Pakistani civilians

Yea, I can see how armed to the teeth you are and how much it has helped you in zarb e arb. I suspect if war breaks out then half of Pakistan might even support India.

20 million Pakistanis will genocide 1200 million Indians? ROFLOL!!!

bhai jaan,ye hum parr chorr do,this is not 65 or 71 when we had not even proper sticks to fight with.

No offence but it might lead to a genocide of indians at the hand of Pakistani civilians

In 65 you was not prepared? :rofl:

In 65 Pak was prospering, and was properly prepared for invading India with western weaponry.
Actually it was India who was not prepared.

1965-India-Pakistan-War-Memorabilia-The-Australian-newspaper-14-September-1965-edition-Photos-and-Mementos-of-1965-Indo-Pak-War.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:
1508043_480536518725115_1041325238_a.jpg

Yadav cult fir bhi Maya ki maya se better hai, Hath main jhunjhuna to diya ... Behan ji ne to sabako hatho main apna -apna pakda diya tha through Harijan Act :partay:
Dude, What's done is done. Harijan act is reality now. Though i hate it, but can not change the reality. It is not going anywhere. As for Maya, I know she was also a corrupt, but at least she was a dictator. There was no bigger gunda in state than Mayawati. Administration was strict. Crime was low.
While nowadays, every Tata Nano driver with SP flag considers himself supreme authority and threatens with connections of 'Tipu Dadda'. There are at least 7-8 CM in U.p. now from Ramgopal to Azam, Everybody is CM now. U.P. police is puppet in hands of criminals now. Everything is going haywire.

On any given day, I would prefer a dictator Mayawati over whole family of Chief ministers.

jab hum tumhe tumhare jutee se maar sakte hai apne haath kyon gande kare ... har hafte tum ek dusre ko maar rahe alll we need do is keep mum let you guys kill each othere.

Agreed. But you will see more war drum beating from Pakistan because it is logical for us. If India does not care or prepare much for war, it doesn't make as much difference to them if they get caught off guard. But Pakistan cannot afford that luxury. We need to keep reminding the Indians that our swords are sharp as a precaution against misadventure. Mind you, Pakistanis don't want war anymore than Indians. It's just a survival instinct.
Today the main threat to Pakistan is not India but the extremism & the militants. It has been more then a decade,more then 50,000 have been killed. It is only after the karachi airport attack u woke up. Law & order is becoming worse day by day,then there is politial voilence between different parties,ethnic voilence. First the petrol crisis followed by Electricity & water,where is Pakistan heading. U can't even see the elephant in yr drawing room

@jbgt90 About the general,Author of Kargil

I'm not a child. But i seriously doubt about you reading all your jingoistic posts. :victory:Hurray lets attack India, would be fun. Eh?

As for the second part. Victory rests on fact if you were able to get your goal which you aimed for, in the starting. If you got your goal, You are victorious, If you did not get your goal, You are loser.
Pakistan aimed to occupy Kashmir. It failed. So Pakistan lost.
India aimed to defend Kashmir, We not only defended it, but also made yo fall back in your territory and made the fight about your Lahore's survival. So, India won. India is winner.

Case closed.
Actually that is exactly what you kafirs did in 65.
So now you won the whole war? Nice! You guys are paranoid to the max! Operation Gibraltor was an attempt at insurgency, it failed. But the actual war began when you attacked Lahore. Indian aims were denied, so guess who had the victory.

In 65 you was not prepared? :rofl:

In 65 Pak was prospering, and was properly prepared for invading India with western weaponry.
Actually it was India who was not prepared.

In 1965, Pakistan won most of the battles and the air war. However, Pakistan failed in its objective of taking Indian occupied Kashmir. As far as damage infliction Pakistan did more damage to India in that war and devastated the Indian Air Force and halted Indian army mobilization and caused them to retreat in many battles.

Personally, I think Pakistan should have continued the 1965 war as it had the momentum in the Air it could have rained down destruction on Indian ground forces even more and eventually carved out a path for Pakistani land forces to invade further to Indian occupied Kashmir. Winning the air war influences the whole battlefield.

Believe me war is the first and only thing on a soldiers mind! How do I know this? Well let's just pretend I do!
But maybe Indian soldiers don't like war that much... hmmm....
You pretended that too, didn't you?:rofl:

Gen Musharraf is a lion.

He fought in the Indo-Pakistan War of 1965 as a young officer, and was awarded Imtiazi Sanad for gallantry. He also achieved the Nishan-i-Imtiaz (Military) and the Tamgha-i-Basalat. He has been also on the faculty of the Command and Staff College, Quetta and the war wing of (the) National Defence College. He volunteered to be a commando, and remained in the Special Services Group for seven years.

Image taken in 1968
pervez-musharraf-old-pic2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom