What's new

Pakistan Army is ready to fight big Army like India.

Cannot say anything about others but when if I know I am addressing a khatoon I try to take care and not go you know what I mean (though dealing with male counterparts is totally different story :D). By the way I hope your kids are doing fine? Those little devils turn us angels :), I don't know if yours are little or teens

As far as I know the recent tests suggest that Pakistan is not looking for any invasion, it is making sure that anything with big numbers and within range of 300kms if need arises can be nuked. To me Pakistan is more tilted towards defense than any offense, and this is what it has been doing for over a decade since start of WOT. Apart from that Kashmir issue will be highlighted and supported to keep India under pressure, we may see covert proxy wars because Pakistan feels India has benefitted from engagement of Pakistan with WOT and has stoked insurgency like BLA and supported terrorists like TTP against Pakistan.

I don't think now India can threaten us with numerical superiority anymore because Pakistan's stance on nukes is clear "if we are threatened with invasion and our sovereignty is endangered we will commit a suicide but before that will make sure this region is rendered uninhabitable. And this can only be countered if Pakistan is disarmed of its nukes.
Actually i realize that its very difficult to talk about kids and war together. So have a nice and peaceful sleep. We will talk about it later.

Actually its true,as per my estimate,we can raise 20Million strong militia within 3-4weeks,the civilians already has weapon.

Having a weapon and having the discipline to stand your ground when bullets buzz past your ear and 155mm shells explode all around you are two different things.

Our Pakistani friends here seem to forget , we do not want to go to war , for us our economy is the priority .
And all those who advocate war on this forum thinking its some sort of a romantic fantasy , let me just inform them that war is the last thing on any solders mind. because once started there is no way to stop midway . there will be casuilties, on both sides.
Well said Sir, I hope yr message reaches to that General & the anchor seen in the video

Indians are internet warriors. 90% of population will hide or run away to Canada.

Sikhs will stand and fight because they are men of honor.

Having a weapon and having the discipline to stand your ground when bullets buzz past your ear and 155mm shells explode all around you are two different things.

bhai jaan,ye hum parr chorr do,this is not 65 or 71 when we had not even proper sticks to fight with.

today even the civilian population of Pakistan is armed to teeth.

No offence but it might lead to a genocide of indians at the hand of Pakistani civilians

Bheekh mangi kisne? Ye to Yadav cult ka election promise tha. Bribe for sending them to power, Poor people just did not know that they would be backstabbed pretty badly.

Laptop Bol kar jhunjhuna pakdane walo, Janta maaf nahi karegi.

:lol::lol::lol:
1508043_480536518725115_1041325238_a.jpg

Yadav cult fir bhi Maya ki maya se better hai, Hath main jhunjhuna to diya ... Behan ji ne to sabako hatho main apna -apna pakda diya tha through Harijan Act :partay:

Believe me war is the first and only thing on a soldiers mind! How do I know this? Well let's just pretend I do!
But maybe Indian soldiers don't like war that much... hmmm....

I thought it is better when they grow up :(, the little ones are the ones who make your nights like :cry:
When they were little, we thought we will get some peace once they grow up. but it does not seem like. So enjoy the best time with them.

Oh okay if your statement is true then we should immediately attack India because let's face it neither you nor I am a child and we both know about Indian involvement in FATA! So yup let's attack!
There's a difference b/w LIC and War! War happens when uniformed soldiers cross the Intl Border! And that's what India did! But common the basis of victory somehow rests on the fact that you guys weren't able to drink tea in gym khana rather had to abandon your tanks and scoot back to the places you came from!
I'm not a child. But i seriously doubt about you reading all your jingoistic posts. :victory:Hurray lets attack India, would be fun. Eh?

As for the second part. Victory rests on fact if you were able to get your goal which you aimed for, in the starting. If you got your goal, You are victorious, If you did not get your goal, You are loser.
Pakistan aimed to occupy Kashmir. It failed. So Pakistan lost.
India aimed to defend Kashmir, We not only defended it, but also made yo fall back in your territory and made the fight about your Lahore's survival. So, India won. India is winner.

Case closed.

bhai jaan,ye hum parr chorr do,this is not 65 or 71 when we had not even proper sticks to fight with.

today even the civilian population of Pakistan is armed to teeth.

No offence but it might lead to a genocide of indians at the hand of Pakistani civilians

Ghar main nahi hai daane aur amma chali bhunaane !

He is absolutely right, military history is full of examples of how a smaller force has defeated a larger force using great strategy. Pakistani military planners must develop if not already a battle strategy that will unravel the Indian military.

Back
Top Bottom