What's new

Pakistan Army is ready to fight big Army like India.

So you think people are coward if they are not going to a kill zone?
LOL.It was on the pakistani side........Pakistanis were present there the next day even after suffering more than 50 casualities while the indians were pissing their pants in dehli.So what should we call it???Bravery???

Ye hai .. wo laloo ki akhiri koshish ;)
0.jpg

P.S. Dhu dhu kar jal raha hai ... koun hai wo aur hua kya ?
family friend hai par wahi ... mein jaat woh yadav. pehle love marriage jaat jaat mein nahi hone di ..
yahan to is case mein saali honor killing ho jayge gi . :butcher:

100 million Pakistanis would enlist for war and be ready.

India in 65 with a force of 3:1 ratio could not penetrate Lahore. This is SPARTA!

Actually the point of the pic is to show bravery of Pakistanis, plus yah I think Indians are a bit scared there I mean an explosion will happen at the Pakistani Side Gate Far from the Indians but still they choose to sit this one out! I still can't understand how will we surrender so easily? Hmmm.....
So by your logic, common people roaming in a kill zone after a bomb blast is Bravery? You've got to be kidding. Dude they are common people. They are not supposed to be there after an attack, maybe they are just out of curiosity.

And these people are not the ones who have to show their bravery in war, They are supposed to stay safe in their home and watch it on TV. Comparing their curiosity with bravery of soldiers is stupid. These people will not fight wars. Soldiers will.

And as for the surrender part of your post, Pakistan has a proud history of worlds largest surrender after losing worlds shortest war while changing geography of Asia.

I am all for a hot, passionate and mature debate on anything but my only reservation is about use of undignified words, perhaps being a woman I am not comfortable with certain vocabulary and I excuse myself.

Cannot say anything about others but when if I know I am addressing a khatoon I try to take care and not go you know what I mean (though dealing with male counterparts is totally different story :D). By the way I hope your kids are doing fine? Those little devils turn us angels :), I don't know if yours are little or teens

Gen. Musharraf, with due regards to his knowledge and experience, is only saying in a generic manner that a smaller army, with a superior strategy, can defeat a larger army. The assumption here is that the bigger army will not have a good strategy and rely only on numerical superiority. Also, the concept of war has changed. More than the numerical or qualitative strength, its the ability to sustain a war that decides the winner. Now a days its more of a psychological superiority in terms of economy,military capabilities and strategic alliances that pre decide the outcome of a war. So even Gen. Musharraf knows that he is being more motivational for his side than being realistic.

As far as I know the recent tests suggest that Pakistan is not looking for any invasion, it is making sure that anything with big numbers and within range of 300kms if need arises can be nuked. To me Pakistan is more tilted towards defense than any offense, and this is what it has been doing for over a decade since start of WOT. Apart from that Kashmir issue will be highlighted and supported to keep India under pressure, we may see covert proxy wars because Pakistan feels India has benefitted from engagement of Pakistan with WOT and has stoked insurgency like BLA and supported terrorists like TTP against Pakistan.

The feeling I get is that Pakistan Army is more focussed on tactical, smaller, short term victories than a strategic outcome. Even the nukes are for tactical use. Pak Army's biggest worry in a war with India is whether India will confine to Kashmir or open the war to other sectors as well.

I don't think now India can threaten us with numerical superiority anymore because Pakistan's stance on nukes is clear "if we are threatened with invasion and our sovereignty is endangered we will commit a suicide but before that will make sure this region is rendered uninhabitable. And this can only be countered if Pakistan is disarmed of its nukes.

LOL.It was on the pakistani side........Pakistanis were present there the next day even after suffering more than 50 casualities while the indians were pissing their pants in dehli.So what should we call it???Bravery???
would you call kids who observed a minutes silence in respect of kids who died in peshwar attack as cowards aswell? people didn't attend the wagha ceremony in the mourning of people who died in the bomb blast a day before. Call it what you want to please your ego, there are enough people here who sympathies with people across the border.

family friend hai par wahi ... mein jaat woh yadav. pehle love marriage jaat jaat mein nahi hone di ..
yahan to is case mein saali honor killing ho jayge gi . :butcher:

1. Dekh duniya ki etani sochega to Kunwara hi rah jayega , wo bhi pasand karti hai kya ?
2. Jaat-jaat main kya pange ho gaye ? apane hi gotra mai thee kya ? ya kuchh aur kissa tha

Get a life..!! u hav memory loss??? indian side is empty at wagah as BSF had called off ceremony for 3days to show solidarity towards the innocent pakistanis who died .... and pathetic people like you are making fun!!!

100 million Pakistanis would enlist for war and be ready.

India in 65 with a force of 3:1 ratio could not penetrate Lahore. This is SPARTA!
And here you bring '65 again. Please remember before bringing 65 up, that in 65, Pakistan started an offensive with OP Gibralter and ended up defending Lahore with some good action from PAF. So, i would not call it strategic victory if you ask me.

So by your logic, common people roaming in a kill zone after a bomb blast is Bravery? You've got to be kidding. Dude they are common people. They are not supposed to be there after an attack, maybe they are just out of curiosity.

And these people are not the ones who have to show their bravery in war, They are supposed to stay safe in their home and watch it on TV. Comparing their curiosity with bravery of soldiers is stupid. These people will not fight wars. Soldiers will.

And as for the surrender part of your post, Pakistan has a proud history of worlds largest surrender after losing worlds shortest war while changing geography of Asia.
Stupidity is relative! Why can't you agree that Indians are a cowardly nation? Okay so we lost due to internal reasons in 71 not majorily due to Kafir Nation. But do you remember 65? I mean you were supposed to have tea in gym khana! Or was the tea too sour? You guys are always too eager to fight but when push comes to shove you are the ones using their influence on the foreign affairs!

1. Dekh duniya ki etani sochega to Kunwara hi rah jayega , wo bhi pasand karti hai kya ?
2. Jaat-jaat main kya pange ho gaye ? apane hi gotra mai thee kya ? ya kuchh aur kissa tha
nah yaar koi gotra ki dikat nahi thi bus aise hi ghar walo ki chul thi ...
Aur haaan woh bhi pasand karti hai bus ek din bagha ke le jaunga usko. bahut bakchodi ho gayi gharwalo ki yaar.

We ?
Ma kasam mujhe to Zaid hamid ki yaad aa gayi.

:D
Yeah, you have luxury of remembering ZH, cuz you are not typing from a 3rd grade "Fail raha Samajwad" stickered laptop. Ask thousands of students here. Ask my roomie, who brought it from his cousin for a PPT preperation and ended up paying 8,000 for repairs.:rofl::rofl:

As far as memory serves me, the PA has already been and proven itself ready to fight a bigger enemy; problem is that it is the troops who are ready to fight and really put their hearts and minds into it. One cannot say for its leadership in past such as that of Gen Musharraf.

You got it wrong, its that Pakistanis make good strategies on paper, but implementing that on the field ends up in disaster for them.

Back
Top Bottom