What's new

Pakistan Army is ready to fight big Army like India.

You got a problem with that word.....u people don`t like ur own identity:o::o::o:
Actually Indians are! They try to become westernized!
Regarding the bravery posts kinda reminds me of the day after the Wagah attacks! No Bharti to be seen!

Attachments

• 785425-Wagah-1415027783-204-640x480.jpg
    785425-Wagah-1415027783-204-640x480.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 19
India is no worry for Pakistan if you start war with Pakistan we will turn them back to stone age and make there future generation starve to death.

Last edited:
Because there was Congress hand behind it.

But when MMS govt. allowed free hand to Sri Lanka, it took no more then 3 yrs to clean the whole shit.
so india supported an ethnic insurgency in SL for 27 years? And india supported SL in fightin it?:lol:

I. The 80s it was PaK that helped SL Military raised its special forces,the even selected locations for their SF HQs,fAcilities.. provided them weapons and Sen military advisors.. Even during the las years india was reluctant in supporting SL .. It was Pak that was sending armed supplied,
/ships ,military advisors every week to help SL military. It was Pak that was standing with SL when india was opposing SL at UN.

Again fightin an ethnic insurgency militia in a region locked by sea is nothing when compared to taliban... Even NATO has failed (with taliban controlling t most of Afghanistan today)... even after 14 years!

Remember an insurgency like Khalistaan movement took 20 yrs to clear out from whole India.

Again fighting an insurgency in the plains of punjab .. Locked between Pak (LOC) on one side indian heartland on the other.. It still took you 20 years to deal with lightly armed Sikhs.

Now take into account the terrain of FATA (the same region high even british couldn't control)... The porous border with a war torn country,abundant arm supposed,venomous ideology that encourages attrocities like suicide bombings etx... The foriegn funding,hardcore militants from almost every corner of this part of the world .. from Chechnya to Libya..

The limited resources of Pak with its crippled economy.. Yet today after the launch of NWA we have almost cleared the entire region with the leadership of taliban either dead,dying for fleein to Afghabistan..

As far as memory serves me, the PA has already been and proven itself ready to fight a bigger enemy; problem is that it is the troops who are ready to fight and really put their hearts and minds into it. One cannot say for its leadership in past such as that of Gen Musharraf.

so india supported an ethnic insurgency in SL for 27 years? And india supported SL in fightin it?:lol:

Yes, you have doubt about it. But no Indian leadership allowed all out offensive to Jaffana. But I assure u that offensive never happened if India not supported Sri Lanka.

And india supported SL in fightin it?

Nope, Mrs. Sonia Gandhi, and her wrath on LTTE. Congress cant send its own forces to clear out LTTE, and previous govt. afraid of Tamil backlash inside India. But after all she is Indian married women. :P

Again fighting an insurgency in the plains of punjab .. Locked between Pak (LOC) on one side indian heartland on the other.. It still took you 20 years to deal with lightly armed Sikhs.
Yes, when Pak has direct access to these terror groups, through borders.

unnhh ...Kar dee bachchon wali baat !

Are yaar , Tej Pratap se jis ladki ki shadi ho rahi hai , wo akhiri ladki hai Laloo ki :(
phir bhi yaar pic hatao yaaar ... not needed here. kyon dil jala rahe ho. ek ladki pasand aayi hui hai Yadavo ki ... dil dhu dhu kar kar ke jal raha hai.

unnhh ...Kar dee bachchon wali baat !

Are yaar , Tej Pratap se jis ladki ki shadi ho rahi hai , wo akhiri ladki hai Laloo ki :(

Ye bihari hi hai .. lekin koyi aur
Dude, We disown that royal yadav cult. Do not, Please do not downgrade U.P. with names of those mornons.

Bravery of Indian people after wagah bomb blasts
785425-Wagah-1415027783-204-640x480.jpg
So you think people are coward if they are not going to a kill zone?

Dude, We disown that royal yadav cult. Do not, Please do not downgrade U.P. with names of those mornons.

So you think people are coward if they are not going to a kill zone?
Actually the point of the pic is to show bravery of Pakistanis, plus yah I think Indians are a bit scared there I mean an explosion will happen at the Pakistani Side Gate Far from the Indians but still they choose to sit this one out! I still can't understand how will we surrender so easily? Hmmm.....

Back
Top Bottom