What's new

Pakistan Army commits treason in Presidents Office

It's basically the bills with objections by the president was not returned to the parliament, and the presidential staff lying that they have sent back the bills for review and subsequent changes.

And sitting over it.
Agree

If Alvi saab wants to do more than a twitter post, he should put up copies of the documents with dates mentioning his objections.

Only then one can say firmly that he indeed objected, and its his staff who screwed up. While he can't do much now procedurally, he can approach a court of law for reprieve to at least prove his point.

If neither is done, we can all assume that he basically wants to play both ends. Played blind eye till the lapse happened, and then make some noise about it for any future safeguards to his character. Politics at its best

Hope is the most precious thing and doesn't takes much to have it, once the hope is gone, everything will go haywire.

The Mafia's want us to loose hope.

As said when a nation looses hope, everything is lost.

Bit off topic, but think that the financial crunch, the money flow drying up from other countries, end of CSF funds, aid and dole outs to the military in particular is hurting them badly.

The real estate business is almost dead, from where the duffers was getting most of the income, people have curtailed buying that must have hurt the Fauji foundation income.

The kisans have curtailed the fertilizer purchase, must be hurting the FFCs, all other businesses are down.

And the reason they always talk about economy, knowing nothing about it, the technocratic set-up is a case in point.

I am sure the financial woes of the military is much worse.
They will be supported by the West to look after their interest, no way they will run out of funding.

Power flows from the barrel of gun.

But this is true: Signature forged. The two bills were stupid and not needed anyway. Good riddance.

The President and the Chief Justice are Imran's last assets. In less than a month, both will be gone. Imran's many advantages are slowly but surely removed. Imagine him sitting across the aisle after the NCM as the Opposition Leader and the advantages he had then.

Imran is not going to come out of this ahead, at least not in short term. Mark my words.
When Justice Isa comes, I see more hard time for IK, Pti is not doing good politics, they should follow realistic politics, recheck the whole situation and then make decisions based on the realities in front of them, ie 250M population is sitting quietly in their homes, establishment is taking strict action against them, 150+ MNAs MPAs left Pti, their is no working relationship with all opposition parties.

As God is my witness, I did not sign Official Secrets Amendment Bill 2023 & Pakistan Army Amendment Bill 2023 as I disagreed with these laws. I asked my staff to return the bills unsigned within stipulated time to make them ineffective. I confirmed from them many times that whether they have been returned & was assured that they were. However I have found out today that my staff undermined my will and command. As Allah knows all, He will forgive IA. But I ask forgiveness from those who will be effected.

----

Unprecedented! Now there is no respect for President office as well. GHQ should come out open now and impose martial law officially
This Alvi is one brave man ...

It matters when he said the no? He is the President, and am sure was informed of the procedure on how to say no on a bill he has objection to?

You of all people don't need to re learn it, so no worries there.
Yeah yeah sure

When Justice Isa comes, I see more hard time for IK, Pti is not doing good politics, they should follow realistic politics, recheck the whole situation and then make decisions based on the realities in front of them, ie 250M population is sitting quietly in their homes, establishment is taking strict action against them, 150+ MNAs MPAs left Pti, their is no working relationship with all opposition parties.
We already have 14 parties doing "working" relationship..oh no actually 16 since we both have IPP and PTI-P
You can join them

• President’s assent in 10 days. If the President refers back a bill to Parliament it is considered in a joint session and if passed by majority is deemed to have been passed by both Houses. Sent again to President to shall give assent in 10 days failing which assent shall be deemed to have been given.

He can say anything he wants, which makes it a constitutional crisis yes. However if he doesn't back it up with legal action, and name names... its just noise pollution.

So "deemed assent" applies only if the President has once already returned the bill. 10 days limit is only when Parliament sends back bill for approval second time. No such limit for first time.

At least that's what it looks to me...

Last edited:
President said he didn't?
What do you mean ??
Okay do I need to relearn English or should we switch to urdu?

😂
What do u mean good riddance

You can't pick and chose when you sign with the devil
You can when you are your brain is made of shit.

What's the saying: Storm in a teacup. Something like that.
Imran fanbois are grasping at the straws. Even the tiniest 'good news' is mighty. But they forget: Might is right. Tick tock to 3 more weeks. The 'Project Imran' will be certifiably wound up and if the President doesn't leave honorably he would be dragged out of the Presidential Palace by his hair--kind of like Immy the Dimmy was dragged out when he lost the NCM vote.

This news: A Big YAAAAAAAAWN!

He is creating the confusion, President did not said anything about signing the bill by someone else, it is not the matter of forge signature but a matter related to refusal to obey the Lawful order as per the constitutional authority of the President

Arif Alvi clearly said his instructions was to return the bills, but his staff betrayed him and did not returned, due to this this non-compliant behaviour of President house under constitutional provision Ironically this unconstitutional bill now stand as the a Law of State.
Disobeying highest constitutional office is a grave crime.
President staff who lied is army staf.
This is much graver than even Bana republic like Pakistan.
Asim muneer and isi chief are committing treason after treason.
But this is Pakistan.

Imran fanbois are grasping at the straws. Even the tiniest 'good news' is mighty. But they forget: Might is right. Tick tock to 3 more weeks. The 'Project Imran' will be certifiably wound up and if the President doesn't leave honorably he would be dragged out of the Presidential Palace by his hair--kind of like Immy the Dimmy was dragged out when he lost the NCM vote.

President is staying because someone desperately wants him to stay, otherwise, he will be gone. The establishment knows who wants this slot and they don t want that person ... ...but now its guaranteed Nawaz is not coming back, only if PMLN govt is formed after fixed elections.

now its guaranteed Nawaz is not coming back

Thank God for that! I hate Nawaz!!

Pti is not doing good politics, they should follow realistic politics, recheck the whole situation and then make decisions based on the realities in front of them

As I said in this forum: 'Intentions are not intelligence'.
I can't think of anyone occupying the highest office in a country the size of Pakistan in modern history who removed so many advantages as Imran did starting March 2022. Absolutely mind blowing stupidities and almost makes me think that the 'Cocaine Khan' jest I use may have some truth in it.

What's worse can happen Khan will be let go when he is 80

The project is already finished..I think everyone agrees on it. He will simply be released in 10years when he is frail like bacha Khan was or he may end up dying in jail like several other pushtoon and prior leaders were or if the establishment is in hurry to wrap up things they may simply hang him but probably they will prefer the first few options

What the news today is implications for fight between PMLN PPPP in the future, no implications for current govt or PTI(since PTi is done and dusted)

Now in the future PMLN will pass legislation by passing all the minorities and president (which is usually a minority province)

Same is with PPPP they can now ignore a judgement from supreme court saying they haven't received a official copy

We are kinda going back to 199-2002 era backwards from 2008

I am expecting to hear both maryum and bilawal crying and people crying

For me and you. Both us will just enjoy the show 😜😜 surely it's getting interesting

Thank God for that! I hate Nawaz!!

As I said in this forum: 'Intentions are not intelligence'.
I can't think of anyone occupying the highest office in a country the size of Pakistan in modern history who removed so many advantages as Imran did starting March 2022. Absolutely mind blowing stupidities and almost makes me think that the 'Cocaine Khan' jest I use may have some truth in it.
Maryum will try her best to keep both her father and uncle out so she is coming next

See the issue here is that this bill I'm assuming was at it's first stage, it hadn't been returned by the President before. Now it's too early to tell if it was a forgery that allowed it to be passed or what seems like an abuse of the assent rule where the thing was straight up just not returned to parliament as it should have been and resultantly was considered as 'approved' due to the non-return of the bill. Now whether this is legal or not, the SC will have the final say on it.
Correction: It does not seem like 'deemed assent' can be considered here.

What I want to know is that for arguments sake, we assume that the president neither assented nor returned the bill. What happens? Does it simply return to parliament regardless or does something else apply?

Back
Top Bottom