What's new

Pakistan Army commits treason in Presidents Office

Read history
Military was squeezed in 2000-2001 one to

And I'd ask you to read or analyse history to understand that our economic indicators were no way as serious in 2000-2001 as they are now - the worst it's ever been.

And that has a direct impact on squeezing the military.

May be we can Hamid more thing
He is lying he is just signs and then say he didn't
Screenshot_20230820_104630_X.jpg

Last edited:
But if he had stated his objections clearly on media or made his position clear on this matter early on he would have been in much much better position. I hope he has his written objections in any hard form. Otherwise it will boil down to his word against his staff's word only.
Iss becharay kay saaray clinic seal hojain gay aur bachoN ko undar karkay rape bhi kardain gay.

So you are saying the police station incharge will refuse to register a FIR by the President of Pakistan? Has be even bothered to try ? If that happens, he can file a writ petition before a High Court or the Supreme Court. At least one of the judges he appointed should entertain that.
Were you trapped in a cave when IK tried to file a police report of his assassination attempt?

Iss becharay kay saaray clinic seal hojain gay aur bachoN ko undar karkay rape bhi kardain gay.

Were you trapped in a cave when IK tried to file a police report of assassination attempt?
Sir ji not only clinic I think aik dental college bhi hy shaid.

For the first time in history a president can say he didn't sign and people will say it's just noise

I guess such tactics can work in Pakistan

Ladies and gentlemen
Now we can simply say president is lying and he is signing all the documents in the future without signing lol

Wtf..I need to update my trolling software it's hitting an error
Well I can empathize with your pain for sure

Don't get me wrong but, that's how things stand as of now. This is a developing situation, so we will have to wait and see.

Here is the statement of law minister

This means the President no longer has any say, and has basically washed his hands of the matter. Plausible deniability.

It is difficult to believe the President of Pakistan's signature on a Bill can be forged. If true, he should immediately file a police complaint or resign if he can't do that.

Power flows from the barrel of gun.

But this is true: Signature forged. The two bills were stupid and not needed anyway. Good riddance.

The President and the Chief Justice are Imran's last assets. In less than a month, both will be gone. Imran's many advantages are slowly but surely removed. Imagine him sitting across the aisle after the NCM as the Opposition Leader and the advantages he had then.

Imran is not going to come out of this ahead, at least not in short term. Mark my words.

But this is true: Signature forged. The two bills were stupid and not needed anyway. Good riddance.

The President and the Chief Justice are Imran's last assets. In less than a month, both will be gone. Imran's many advantages are slowly but surely removed. Imagine him sitting across the aisle after the NCM as the Opposition Leader and the advantages he had then.

Imran is not going to come out of this ahead, at least not in short term. Mark my words.
Sir there is no forgery involved

It's the procedure and impact of lapsed time in declaring a objection, technically not the same as well. Alvi saab is hiding behind words

Well I can empathize with your pain for sure

Don't get me wrong but, that's how things stand as of now. This is a developing situation, so we will have to wait and see.

Here is the statement of law minister

This means the President no longer has any say, and has basically washed his hands of the matter. Plausible deniability.
President said he didn't?
What do you mean ??
Okay do I need to relearn English or should we switch to urdu?

😂
What do u mean good riddance

You can't pick and chose when you sign with the devil

May be we can Hamid more thing
He is lying he is just signs and then say he didn't
View attachment 947239
He is creating the confusion, President did not said anything about signing the bill by someone else, it is not the matter of forge signature but a matter related to refusal to obey the Lawful order as per the constitutional authority of the President

Arif Alvi clearly said his instructions was to return the bills, but his staff betrayed him and did not returned, due to this this non-compliant behaviour of the staff of President house , Ironically under constitutional provision this unconstitutional bill now stand as the a Law of State.

Last edited:
Unlike previous hybrid regimes.. people forget that this one wasn't a hybrid regime..It was a invited civilians signed marshal law and the final peak of that is what we are seeing

I expect supremely court to either say it didn't pass and yet the law will continue like as we saw previously or supreme Court simply saying president lost his mind and asim munir is right just like we saw for last 20 years in 1999 when supreme court said yeah yeah general sahab you are right and now you are chief executive

President said he didn't?
What do you mean ??
Okay do I need to relearn English or should we switch to urdu?

😂
What do u mean good riddance

You can't pick and chose when you sign with the devil
It matters when he said the no? He is the President, and am sure was informed of the procedure on how to say no on a bill he has objection to?

You of all people don't need to re learn it, so no worries there.

He is create the confusion, President did not said anything about signing the bill it is not the matter for forge signature refusing to obey the Lawful order as per the constitutional authority of the President

Arif Alvi clearly said his instructions was to return the bills, but his staff betrayed him and did not returned, due to this this non-compliant behaviour of President house under constitutional provision Ironically this unconstitutional bill now stand as th Law of State.
Assumed consent doesn't stand as there is no consent and no signatures..not sure what kind of 🍌 ism are we heading too

This time we have done it
1692543923613.png

I am updating my software
😂
My new DP

Sir there is no forgery involved

It's the procedure and impact of lapsed time in declaring a objection, technically not the same as well. Alvi saab is hiding behind words
It's basically the bills with objections by the president was not returned to the parliament, and the presidential staff lying that they have sent back the bills for review and subsequent changes.

And sitting over it.

It matters when he said the no? He is the President, and am sure was informed of the procedure on how to say no on a bill he has objection to?

You of all people don't need to re learn it, so no worries there.
Lol
Okay

It's basically the bills with objections by the president was not returned to the parliament, and the presidential staff lying that they have sent back the bills for review and subsequent changes.
Lol in future we no longer need a president any rule can be passed by the lower house or law ministry stating they didn't saw the document

Same is true for supreme court judgement the alw ministry can simply say he didn't see the document

And sitting over it.
We progressed to aladeen situation much earlier then I anticipated

I thought we were still in "IPP" phase 😂

Caught me off guard here

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom