What's new

Pakistan and Israel

bro we r muslims and muslims r brothers each other if anyone hurt muslim others feel his pain that is our islam if arab dont care abt us they give answer to ALLAH.our duty is to rescue muslims in any part of the world.:pakistan:

Is that the best you can come up with??
There were bomb blast's in Lahore and Peshawar- hundreds of innocents were murderd,and all you can think about is Palestine??

Do you think poor Pakistani people want to die for a "free palestine"??? The vast majority of Pakistanis would never die for Palestine.The vast moajority of Pakistanis couldn't care less about Palestine and Israel.
Sure,i feel sorry for the dead Palestinians....but to put my life at risk for them?? Please be realistic and honest.
You're willing to die for Palestine??(speak for yourself....don't speak for Pakistan)

Is that the best you can come up with??
There were bomb blast's in Lahore and Peshawar- hundreds of innocents were murderd,and all you can think about is Palestine??

Do you think poor Pakistani people want to die for a "free palestine"??? The vast majority of Pakistanis would never die for Palestine.The vast moajority of Pakistanis couldn't care less about Palestine and Israel.
Sure,i feel sorry for the dead Palestinians....but to put my life at risk for them?? Please be realistic and honest.
You're willing to die for Palestine??(speak for yourself....don't speak for Pakistan)

we suffering because we r not care each other that is the cause if we go together we will achieve every goal so brother make your mind more polite and merciful u will find GOD more merciful and helpful for us INSHALLAH.:pakistan:

brother u know what is our actual duty being a muslim.we are not doing our duty as per our GOD says that is the reason we are suffering these days.
We show off Islam when we want to, however in our lives and in our interactions with others, we are totally devoid of it. Thus all we see coming from our side is hypocrisy and self-deception.We can't help our own Pakistani brothers who are suffering (please go ahead and tell me how many pakistanis you have helped?) but willing to help arabs in the name of muslim brotherhood :no:.I would say Americans and western people in general are far more decent people then us where majority is corrupt.

We show off Islam when we want to, however in our lives and in our interactions with others, we are totally devoid of it. Thus all we see coming from our side is hypocrisy and self-deception.We can't help our own Pakistani brothers who are suffering (please go ahead and tell me how many pakistanis you have helped?) but willing to help arabs in the name of muslim brotherhood :no:.I would say Americans and western people in general are far more decent people then us where majority is corrupt.

dont be so selfish dear we are in trouble because of our selfishness if we do our job with honesty and with in the limits of islam we are not fire butt now a days we are not doing as per our HOLY QURAN says that is major cause if we change our self we will be the super power.Americans are ahead because they love there country and peoples.but we are selfish we think only about our self not others.:pakistan:

dont be so selfish dear we are in trouble because of our selfishness if we do our job with honesty and with in the limits of islam we are not fire butt now a days we are not doing as per our HOLY QURAN says that is major cause if we change our self we will be the super power.Americans are ahead because they love there country and peoples.but we are selfish we think only about our self not others.:pakistan:[/QUOTE

I'm dissapointed

dont be so selfish dear we are in trouble because of our selfishness if we do our job with honesty and with in the limits of islam we are not fire butt now a days we are not doing as per our HOLY QURAN says that is major cause if we change our self we will be the super power.Americans are ahead because they love there country and peoples.but we are selfish we think only about our self not others.:pakistan:

You're selfish.You are sucking up to the arabs,and you don't seem to give a F*** about your own people.

Pakistani's in general don't hate Israel,we don't want war with Israel.Stop showing Pakistan in the wrong light.

I have no issues with Pakistani's and I have found them to be very hospitable and nice people. I had/have two very good Pakistani friends in India with whom I am still very much in contact. Also last days I met some and made new Pakistani friends in Qatar. Actually I was introduced to them by my Indian friends and I am always surprised despite the superficially animosity Pakistani's and Indians get along very well with each other and are very very courteous and civilized to each other. Not the case sometimes on the forum ;)

The Pakistani guys in Delhi always said that they felt like home there and they never faced any sort of discrimination or prejudice actually on the contrary people went out of the way when they learnt that they were from Pakistan. Rikshawala/Autowalla is a case in Darya Ganj or somewhere where I was with my friend and Riskshawalla who was a Hindu refused to take money from us (especially my friend) saying Aap (mainly him) Hamarey Mehmaan hai etc...etc and after much persuasion from my friend eventually took the money.

PS: Rikshawalla was/is Rajender Singh who became the Rikshawalla of choice i.e. Rikshaw on Demand give him a call and 15 mins later he was there :)

Last edited:
arab's only care for a "free palestine"...they want us to die for their "palestine",but they don't give a F*** about the Pakistani's dying each day.

They don't care for Palestine either...if they did Jordan would not massacre Palestinians in their territory and Egypt would not enforce blockade on Gaza along with Israel.

bro we r muslims and muslims r brothers each other if anyone hurt muslim others feel his pain that is our islam if arab dont care abt us they give answer to ALLAH.our duty is to rescue muslims in any part of the world.:pakistan:

Firstly,you seem like a confused person to me and secondly you are getting me confused.I mean,I never understood the religious angle of looking at anything and everything.I do understand,that religion is deeply intertwined in most of the issues we face today,but surely we can do a lot better if we keep religion aside while searching for solutions to various problems.

I have seen many Pakistanis here who proudly play the role of being more Arab than actual middle Eastern Arabs,more Palestinian than actual Palestinians,more Egyptian than actual Egyptians,more Syrian than actual Syrians,more Iraqi than the actual Iraqis,more Afghan than actual Afghans,more Chechen than actual Chechens,more Bangladeshi than actual Bangladeshis and finally more Kashmiri than the actual Kashmiris.What happens when it comes to play the role of a responsible Pakistani???(just copy pasted this part from another post of mine)

Pakistan is one country and Israel is another. The same British mandate which created Pakitan also created Israel regardless of demographics and politics. Pakistanis should see politics beyond the limitation of emotions and being pawn of others. Pakistan could enjoy close ties with Israel without risking its releation with Arabs and perhaps act as a mediator too. Turkey had been enjoying close ties with Israel while carrying a favourable opinion among Arab circles. Israel is desperate for accecptance in Islamic world and willing to sell sophiscated technology on the cheap to anyone. We usually end up buying the same defence technology from USA as tripple price tag. There is more benefit to be had here than loses and act as a counter balance to random american embargos. Diplomatically speaking, Pakistan has expressed its neutal policy towards Israel and few times political figures of each side has met at side during international events. Pakistan being a major player in Muslim world politics could also broker a deal for security of Jerusalem because the Israeli-Arab releationship is soured beyond recovery.

As much as we love the arabs we should stay in touch with political and millitary reality that Israel was in peaceful existence until 1967 when arabs actually lost the war and Israel happen to expand. As a neutral person I must that that parties involved in armed aggression should always face the cosequences be it loss or victory. If the very Arabs can establish trade and political ties while keeping their support for Palestinean liberaton there we should not try being more arab than actual arabs. It hurts our own international position.

The political issues should be seprated from millitary and religious one when dealing on international front wether its with India, Israel, USA etc etc.. however Pak politics seems to be a mix of all.

From religious point of view, We are muslims and ahle-kitab are next closest..I guess Pak politicans are not level headed.

Last edited:
Pakistan is one country and Israel is another. The same British mandate which created Pakitan also created Israel regardless of demographics and politics. Pakistanis should see politics beyond the limitation of emotions and being pawn of others. Pakistan could enjoy close ties with Israel without risking its releation with Arabs and perhaps act as a mediator too. Turkey had been enjoying close ties with Israel while carrying a favourable opinion among Arab circles. Israel is desperate for accecptance in Islamic world and willing to sell sophiscated technology on the cheap to anyone. We usually end up buying the same defence technology from USA as tripple price tag. There is more benefit to be had here than loses and act as a counter balance to random american embargos. Diplomatically speaking, Pakistan has expressed its neutal policy towards Israel and few times political figures of each side has met at side during international events. Pakistan being a major player in Muslim world politics could also broker a deal for security of Jerusalem because the Israeli-Arab releationship is soured beyond recovery.

As much as we love the arabs we should stay in touch with political and millitary reality that Israel was in peaceful existence until 1967 when arabs actually lost the war and Israel happen to expand. As a neutral person I must that that parties involved in armed aggression should always face the cosequences be it loss or victory. If the very Arabs can establish trade and political ties while keeping their support for Palestinean liberaton there we should not try being more arab than actual arabs. It hurts our own international position.

The political issues should be seprated from millitary and religious one when dealing on international front wether its with India, Israel, USA etc etc.. however Pak politics seems to be a mix of all.

From religious point of view, We are muslims and ahle-kitab are next closest..I guess Pak politicans are not level headed.

We don't love the arabs...we don't hate them either.

brother u know what is our actual duty being a muslim.we are not doing our duty as per our GOD says that is the reason we are suffering these days.
Exactly opposite. Some of us are overdoing the job that is the reason Muslims are suffering. :D

Back
Top Bottom