What's new

Pakistan and India...Why can't we be friends?

Exactly, when we are in minority we follow your rules and we never complain too. But why muslims complain as they are complaining in france and demand to respect their sentiments ? regarding christians and Hindus retaliating against their own children, have you ever seen a christian or Hindu scholar, religious leader said that who ever converts to other religion will get kiled ? But I have heard this Wajeb ul Qatl from your religious leader many times. even Zakir naik says so. Now Regarding a Muslim leader in a non muslim country , you know doctor APJ Abdul Kalam, in india, look for the ineteligence bureau chief. How a non muslim leader will change the root ? And dont you think a muslim leader will change the root of non-muslim country ? Encouraging is different then leading. In non-muslim country if there is a discrimination against muslims, it is non-constitutional. In a muslim country, the discrimination is constitutional ? I am asking the same thing now. To safeguard muslims you created a country . To safeguard non-muslims should we demand for a new country ? will you support it ? Is not it double standard ?

Again you haven't answered me so don't accuse others of sidetracking or not giving you any answers. As far as leaders go i won't speak about leaders i would speak about religious fanatics that exist not just in your religion and mine but possibly in every faith. But their religion is never considered to be the root cause of the evil thats the way you choose to look at not that the rest of the world is being fair at all times and only Muslims are oppressing minorities. You consider your version with no loopholes to the extent that you don't bother answering any question because you put so called barbaric Muslims in the spot light and then you speak about equality you defy your own statements. There isn't a huge population of minorities in this country and as for how free they are they are not forced into anything their religion doesn't permit them to do or they don't want to. A land for Muslims was created because of the huge population of Muslims that lived in pre partition India who were being threatened as a nation as i myself told you i have had personal experience of knowing non Muslims here and i have never encountered that they feel specially threatened apart from the security condition that is worst for everyone alike. Leaders or no leaders, lots of non Muslims have killed Muslims for their own reasons even religious doesn't necessarily have to convert to be threatened but that remains clouded to you because you only feel comfortable in accusing others from a safe distance.

Imaraan bhai. mai daru to nahin peeta. But I know how to prepare kebab. Aap daru pina, aur main cold drink. Ok ?
ye kyaa paap karty ho miyaan ? mar jao gay to aag kha jaay jee body .

acha chalo cold drink se shuru karo hum aik din pila deen gay hamara saki barhaman hai pwiter daru pialata hai yaar

Again you haven't answered me so don't accuse others of sidetracking or not giving you any answers. As far as leaders go i won't speak about leaders i would speak about religious fanatics that exist not just in your religion and mine but possibly in every faith. But their religion is never considered to be the root cause of the evil thats the way you choose to look at not that the rest of the world is being fair at all times and only Muslims are oppressing minorities. You consider your version with no loopholes to the extent that you don't bother answering any question because you put so called barbaric Muslims in the spot light and then you speak about equality you defy your own statements. There isn't a huge population of minorities in this country and as for how free they are they are not forced into anything their religion doesn't permit them to do or they don't want to. A land for Muslims was created because of the huge population of Muslims that lived in pre partition India who were being threatened as a nation as i myself told you i have had personal experience of knowing non Muslims here and i have never encountered that they feel specially threatened apart from the security condition that is worst for everyone alike. Leaders or no leaders, lots of non Muslims have killed Muslims for their own reasons even religious doesn't necessarily have to convert to be threatened but that remains clouded to you because you only feel comfortable in accusing others from a safe distance.
I have answered your questions. We non-muslims are ready to follow your rules, your laws when we are in minority. You can sacrifice a cow, we will not complain and never complain. You can have your muslim leaders. Now in another country we are in majority, we formulated laws. Will you people abide by that ? If so then why you demanded a separate country ? If minority population is small, then you can give them a small country to safeguard their interest. Will you support them ? I asked a specific question. Why only muslims shout in france when face veil is banned ? Why Anjem choudhury and their followers demand sharia for uk and still they are free ? Can we non-muslims demand same thing in an islamic state ? How do you feel if non-muslims formulated these kind of laws ? If any one is disrespecting your religius figures, you charge them with blasphemy . You are disrespecting holy figure(cow) of hindus every year, in large numbers in both muslim and non muslim countries. Should we charge all of you for that ? No sir. This is cleardouble standard and persecution which is there in your constitution. The day i saw a non-muslim head of state in islamic country, the day I saw you are respecting minority sentiments by not sacrificing cows, the day I saw muslims of one country worried about their non muslims citizen more than the muslims present in thousand of miles away, the day muslim countries allow us to preach and convert muslims into non muslims without any fear, I will be the happiest person.

How can we do friendship with enemy? Its foolishness

They deserve bullets

if hindu baniya just bring food from home everyday i will sure and at night hindu banya daru or kabab la de to pakki yaari . :D
Bhaqi ji main hindu hi aur banya bhi apka dost bhi aur aap ki tarah Tharki bhi ...Daru peeta hun per sirf Rum(Old Monk) with cola ya Beer(strong)..per aaj kal dharmick pravarti ka ho gaya hoon aur anda,meat murga, fish yahan tak ki payaz aur lassan bhi nahi leta :D

Bhaqi ji main hindu hi aur banya bhi apka dost bhi aur aap ki tarah Tharki bhi ...Daru peeta hun per sirf Rum(Old Monk) with cola ya Beer(strong)..per aaj kal dharmick pravarti ka ho gaya hoon aur anda,meat murga, fish yahan tak ki payaz aur lassan bhi nahi leta :D
tum banya nhi ho you are disgrace to banyas . you are muslim .:guns:

ye kyaa paap karty ho miyaan ? mar jao gay to aag kha jaay jee body .

acha chalo cold drink se shuru karo hum aik din pila deen gay hamara saki barhaman hai pwiter daru pialata hai yaar

bhai jia daru tomai daba ke peeta hun per kya ye mote hoto wali larki milegi kya :D

Haha...I think friendship is a small price to pay to watch the self implosion of our enemies....

Trust me when I say no one is going to be blackmailed by putting a gun to your own head....the value of Pakistani life is meager in Pakistan itself, imagine how little others must care..

Some Arabs and other supposed invaders (real or wannabe) tend to be more extremists than the ones in their own natural habitats.

You see the likes of Zaid Hamid, Hafiz Saeed... They are all foreigners to this holy land and just because this land didn't throw out the last one of them back to their desert, they want to create even more mess here.

Sometime they just make you understand why Spain and Greece had to do what they had to do. The invaders invited it on themselves even after staying there for hundreds of years.

I hope that story doesn't have to repeat in our holy Dharmic land of the subcontinent. Primarily it will depend on whether these people stay in line.

because you are doing all the things muslims do :lol:
well daru is haram in muslims but not in hindus and meat is not leagel for hindus & i take no non vegetrian foods but muslims cant live withowt meat its there relegeous to them

Cool-Facebook-Status-19480.jpg

well daru is haram in muslims but not in hindus and meat is not leagel for hindus & i take no non vegetrian foods but muslims cant live withowt meat its there relegeous to them

Cool-Facebook-Status-19480.jpg
what abut your other habits ?

Back
Top Bottom