What's new

Pakistan and India have lost interest to study in Britain.

Elaborate if you may .
if you read this post
Pakistan and India have lost interest to study in Britain. | Page 2
@Aeronaut has given some hints

secondly check with Indian students what warm welcome they get there

if a student thinks that he would somehow not only recover the huge fee but also make some extra money and get settlement then he is a fool and deserves no pity
only if you are a pretty girl who has no qualms about opening her legs at the local strip club etc then you might be ok until your visa expires

at best, any desi student who has all his expenses paid by his parents, when he comes here he gets a shock of his life..he maybe allowed 16 hours a week work but getting it is a hard part.the living expenses are very high and if he is a smoker then he is fcked. the worse abuse is from desi employers who not only abuse and harass these guys but pay very less money illegally.

if the idea of getting student visa is just a way to enter into the country to find work legally or illegally as a way of earning money for the foreseeable future then look for a university that is not banned yet and doesnt charge too much and also have contacts with someone who can find you work under the radar of the local authorities who start checking foreigners whenever the locals start bitching of too many currey eating smelly Asians in their towns

Last edited:
I find it hard to believe that companies would recruit less qualified/less bright students over more qualified/bright students when they have to offer both the same salary.

Though im sure you are right having more experience in the country, I am finding it hard to wrap my head around this concept.
welcome to real world.
your qualifications mean not much if you dont have the required criteria

your status on your passport
your work experience

if you are too good then you will be headhunted there are not that many people anyway

Sorry my bad, probably got confused with the Avatar.
Anyways, what's the latest news on our hero. ??
you know the mind set, he just dying to greet, the bastered!
we guss, its been planned by pentagon, he is part of thier plans?

welcome to real world.
your qualifications mean not much if you dont have the required criteria

your status on your passport
your work experience

if you are too good then you will be headhunted there are not that many people anyway
companies seek what they call 'culture fit' for the organization. People with poor communication skill (desi people are at disadvantage in other countries) will face difficulty.
the area where they got skill shortage, will have less problem.

In dubai? Are you alright mister mister? Hey mister!

Bhai koi dhung ki uni nahin. Hai to very expensive. I was in American Uni Dxb. Free ride though at 7 A's in O-Levels. And 1400 in SAT 1. If you dont get scholarship, dubai is useless unless you are a very pretty girl or even a boy ( true that ) you canscore a job in dxb. Otherwise nopes, not something decent.

And im going to UK. Masters k liye, 1 year. Chill time.

Uowd is Australian university per course 237000 RS and total 12 course for MBA program...

Uowd is Australian university per course 237000 RS and total 12 course for MBA program...

wollongDONG is a lul university my man. If you're going to spend this much might as well spend the same account and get into a more decent uni in US or UK or Australia. Zaroor paisa barbad karna hai wollongDong main?

Id rather spend half more and go to Imperial UK, now that's a uni.

Australia is an unwise study option for International students for a number of reasons.
R/D and Manufacturing of advance technology, not at a scale In Australia as it is in U S A?.

="Informant, post: 5704866, member: 1493kiwollongDONG is a lul university my man. If you're going to spend this much might as well spend the same account and get into a more decent uni in US or UK or Australia. Zaroor paisa barbad karna hai wollongDong main?

Id rather spend half more and go to Imperial UK, now that's a uni.

Mere pas toh 10 rupay be nai abi BBA khattam kiya hai.... Iqra university sa

There is also option Finland, Germany and Norway there education is free..... But language is a big problem.....

There is also option Finland, Germany and Norway there education is free..... But language is a big problem.....

Hahaha Iqra? Chalein ap ke liye dua zarur kareinge :D

Graduate studies is in English. But you have to take german language for 6 months. No biggie.

Hahaha Iqra? Chalein ap ke liye dua zarur kareinge :D

Bhai jaan pakistan ma sub ka admission IBA or LUMS ma toh hone sa raha.... Waise be its not bad and ranks third afte lums and iba... Dua app zaroor karin

Back
Top Bottom