What's new

Pakistan and India have lost interest to study in Britain.

Bhai jaan pakistan ma sub ka admission IBA or LUMS ma toh hone sa raha.... Waise be its not bad and ranks third afte lums and iba... Dua app zaroor karin

3rd? heheh dilhasa acha hai. Lums se bahtar tum LSE main jatay, poondi plus some decent pardhai. Poondi bauaht zada. I go for HR hirees there :D

Britain government policies, while I know Pakistanis donot go any more to expensive loot by UK, Pakistani Colleges & Universities have got much better.

Well it is true though. Most favourable destination is now Australia and Canada for study purpose. It is also due to lack of employment and tough laws about immigrations.

Study bazi is useelss play sports and cricket set for life if failed , marry a rich Doctor girl set for life
Add one more thing babe

Pakistani men get pregnant...Now you are set for life. Stay home and pondify ****. You have already lost. So why not relax?

Defiantely when in Pakistan there are much better universities and colleges.

Britain is nowadays a shit load of money sucking with no work rights crap.

Australia is the place right now attracting more Pakistani students.
Its easier to find jobs there and you can finance your degree.
With U.S there is a problem with getting a visa especially if you have no prior travel history.
A lot of engineering graduates are also going to Germany for their Masters.

Huzoor, i have studied from school to uni level in Aus.

If you come for a degree from a recognized Uni, you can expect to pay up to. RS 4.5 million/year including living costs, now multiply that with 2,3 or 4 depending on your course to get the picture.

Once you graduate its not easy to find a job as the first thing they'll ask you is not your degree but your citizenship/residence and experiance through work placement.

You won't have any work placement because they mostly take locals despite their poor study performance. In the end locals who spent 4 years chasing girls and yawning in the classroom will be more employable than you, even if you are a straight A+ scorer.
Same goes for the USA even if their doctors just scrape by they get the top slots even if you have a perfect 100% . Every country first employes it own citizens , then they start looking for the brightest talent

Australia, New Zealand, and Canada are far better places....if u get chance go study in USA.

UK is robbing foreign Pakistanis of their hard earned money, its a waste in UK.

Also to be very honest.... now Pakistan itself has top colleges and universities, where foreigners come in numbers, a few r much better standard than western world.

I think we are generalizing here, for different fields the ratings would be different. My Alma mater is a top british university, given it was among top 5 in my particular field. I don't regret my decision, it was an en-lighting journey for me. The problem with us Pakistanis is that we do not do our research properly and just fall for the hype, why only US and UK, why not other countries.
There are several other venues, my family members are doing Ph.D's in Finance, fully funded in Chinese universities. All their professors had graduated from American Ivy league universities, with several being former faculty members of those universities.

UK I guess is the only place where Indians and Pakistanis live together happily.....I tell you, its in the UK where I first time saw Pakistanis and I didn't find them so much different than me....they speak good Hindi...few Urdu words...but its almost same.....I used to go to Pakistani butcher shops for Goat Meat and they used to treat me like "bhai jaan".and ofcourse Pakistani Saloons. We used to get discount on hair cut. :-).....hope India and Pakistan become good friendly neighbors like US and Canada....(bhad mein janede Kashmir issue!!!!!)

It pretty much feels like my experience, my house mates were a mixed lot of desis, Pakistani, Indians and one Bangladeshi. Even after 7 decades we cant sort our selves out, what a shame.
Pakistani's and Indians get along with each other rather well, except for when they are in India or Pakistan.

People abused the system here especially students from India and Pakistan. Many come here and get married to a British national just for the sake of staying here, many start working here secretly when their visas clearly does not allow them. The Brits are too soft on cheats, its about time the Government is taking tough stance on those who abuse this system.

True, but lots of desi families wanted grooms and bride from back home for their kids. Brits are the biggest cheats in the history of the world, you can get off a murder charge but financial fraud forget about it.

Indian and pakistanis feel comfortable with each other here, and its natural. Even I would prefer to deal with a desi guy, am not racist(many desi people are) but I can never be sure about the non desi guy I am dealing with, why take chance.
Not sure how second and third generation desi people feel, they might be more confident in dealing with others.

So as soon as we get back to our home countries, brain stops working and all of a sudden we consider each other mortal enemies, there is something in the air I guess.

companies seek what they call 'culture fit' for the organization. People with poor communication skill (desi people are at disadvantage in other countries) will face difficulty.
the area where they got skill shortage, will have less problem.

Come on, this is a complete hog wash assumption that all desi's have bad communication skills. Not all Indians speak while shaking their heads, a lot do LOL. I have worked with several nationalities and without a doubt I have found, Chinese and desi's from Indo-pak region to be the hardest working folks.

Australia is an unwise study option for International students for a number of reasons.

Bro, can you please tell why?

Majority of British students have been studying on Govt loan where overseas students have been contributing effectively in their economy. One of the main reason students are now relucting to study in Uk is because Austalia & Canada are offering employment opportunity & citizenship.

degree.jpg

LONDON – Students from Pakistan and India have lost interest to study in Britain, according to the latest immigration report published on Thursday.

The official report issued by the Office of National Statistics (ONS) indicated a steep decline in students from Pakistan and other Commonwealth countries opting other international destinations for studies.

“The number of overseas students coming to study in Britain from Commonwealth countries such as India and Pakistan had fallen from 1,00,000 to 35,000 in the past three years”, the report said.

UK University bodies and critics of the country’s immigration policy have been warning the UK government over toughening visa policies driving overseas students, who pay much higher fees, to other countries such as the US and Australia.

The rules are seen as too complex and subject to endless changes, the visa costs are not competitive, and the rules relating to work after study are so limiting that prospective students are heading to the US, Australia, Canada and elsewhere,” the Lords Science and Technology Committee had said in a report last month.

'Big News' For Pakistanis And Indian Students Interested Studying In UK | Pakistan Tribe

Can this news associate with Pakistani Siasat..???

Bro, can you please tell why?

Majority of British students have been studying on Govt loan where overseas students have been contributing effectively in their economy. One of the main reason students are now relucting to study in Uk is because Austalia & Canada are offering employment opportunity & citizenship.

That, and the fact that the UK universities now charge 9k GBP per year to domestic students, but supply loans. And 13k GBP for international students with no loans and hardly any support for living costs.

It is simply too expensive to study here as an international student. There are mostly 'monied' students from China, Gulf states here.

Back
Top Bottom