What's new

Pakistan and India have lost interest to study in Britain.

Lets face it students don't want to be treated as Terrorist ...say bye bye to the $$$ Money stolen from international students

Why would anyone want to pay .....100-100k in over hyped education and companies are not even hiring these days

These days getting a same UK degree from a renowned university while living in your native country is possible and is perfectly viable.For example i am doing ACCA and after submitting my thesis will get a BSC(hons) degree in applied accounting from oxford brookes university which is not a joke university .It,s global ranking is in top 300 and in UK the ranking is 43.But still there are some idiots who prefer to go to UK for doing ACCA and getting that same BSC degree and pay 5 times more.
Also Britain,USA,australia etc are no longer the only countries for world class higher education.And i noticed they are common for india/pakistan people.There are plenty of good universities with global rankings in russia,germany,sweden,france,italy,china etc but there is a language barrier and first you have to learn the language.Well that,s not a bad deal you will get one more foreign language on your CV.

Best option is Axact sa degree banwa loo..... Work in home country for 4 to 5 year and then ran to gulf countries for job .... Life set....

Britain's 300 year mastery has lost, its become a non-entity power in global affairs as well as leading education provider.

Indians usually (not always) apply for foreign universities when they don't fail to qualify for any admission to any top Indian colleges/institutes. But, with the recent increase in the number of IITs, NITs, IIMs and coming of many other good private institutes, more and more students are getting opportunity to get quality education at the comfort of home. In future, we may see further decrease in number of Indians going abroad to study with plans to open more institutes of national importance across the country.

After Breexit, UK has become an isolated place, jobless place and Pakistan & am sure India has much better unis, colleges than UK now.

In the long run, it is a good step for both India and Pakistan, especially for Pakistan. The take home message is to invest in education and develop our education system at par with international standards. By the way, for the best of the students... these restrictions won't matter...

Last edited:
US has the best universities and colleges. So students should consider the US as an option.

Employment & other visa restrictions are the reason . That was my reason at least .

UK feeling the heat of downfall of economy and it's universities profits

Sorry but no country in the west should allow any foreign student to get work permit after graduation. You should come here for your education then go home. You can apply for a work visa from your home country.

We need jobs for Canadians. Not foreign students from any country! I will start a petition and movement to ban any foreign grad students from getting work visas post bachelor's. Maybe masters and PhD should be exempt.

Back
Top Bottom