What's new

Pakistan and India have lost interest to study in Britain.

In the past UK had a lot of bogus and fake colleges apart from the famous institutions. These colleges used to provide admission to anyone who could pay their fee and a lot people from India and Pakistan used to avail that opportunity to enter UK, get work and finally get settled there.
During my stay in UK, I met few of them and I found them totally lacking the education they boasted off so I got know about this scam. Govt of UK used to turn a blind eye until they started to realise that they have a lot immigrants and it may turn the demographics in their favour. Thus they decided to cap and took strong actions against such colleges, also reduced the number of hours a student could work and this alone made living for a hard working but not so rich student really tough, they also got strict on visas and overall attitude towards the foreign students. UK traditionally does not offer a lot of scholarships to non-EU students. Thus a lot of honest and hard working students also got milled along with cheaters.
UK's economy has been falling of late and most of the large industry has been sold to foreigners especially Germans and Chinese but UK's main source of income is its service and banking sector which thrives on the money robbed by the corrupt politicians from the third world especially their former colonies like India and Pakistan. They know it and they fully endorse it though if you ask them about money laundering, they will give you a lecture and you will feel satisfied. But all the corrupt politicians like Nawaz Shareef and his family are often found in London and they buy expensive and over priced properties after stealing from their nations.

UK standards and universities have lowered, the bitch Theresa May is looting Pakistanis and deporting them for fake false reasons, UK''s economy is dwindling down!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom