What's new

Pakistan and India have lost interest to study in Britain.

Yep, my colleague is a Masters in Finance from U Melbourne and she couldn't even explain the very basic terms of finance when asked. I was once targeting ANU for my PhD but after that and the general feedback....US all the way...

Hasnain bhai, forget US. With your experiance, you should apply for Insead. Either Paris or Singapore campus.

Yep, my colleague is a Masters in Finance from U Melbourne and she couldn't even explain the very basic terms of finance when asked. I was once targeting ANU for my PhD but after that and the general feedback....US all the way...

Education is the biggest service through which Australia earn billions of dollar and through which they subsidies education for there citizen... After completing eduction they have policy of no job until permimant visa.... No student have permanent visa so they send them back and all the money get wasted.....

Australia is an unwise study option for International students for a number of reasons.

I thought Aus was good, was planning something but I heard they have good wage rates. Any idea about Canada ?

People are just wasting there money going there... One of my friend who went to Australia he said Australian universities are crap... He said Pakistani teacher are far more cooperative and hard working then in Australia....
It you want to get international degree join any university with its campus in Dubai....
You can also do job with no limitations and fees is also low....

In dubai? Are you alright mister mister? Hey mister!

Bhai koi dhung ki uni nahin. Hai to very expensive. I was in American Uni Dxb. Free ride though at 7 A's in O-Levels. And 1400 in SAT 1. If you dont get scholarship, dubai is useless unless you are a very pretty girl or even a boy ( true that ) you canscore a job in dxb. Otherwise nopes, not something decent.

And im going to UK. Masters k liye, 1 year. Chill time.

Hasnain bhai, forget US. With your experiance, you should apply for Insead. Either Paris or Singapore campus.
US is da best. First Choice: Ivy League....Second Choice:Middle Tear US.....Third Choice: Stockholm School Of Economics.....Insead is a business school. I am looking for an economics one.

I thought Aus was good, was planning something but I heard they have good wage rates. Any idea about Canada ?
Parhna hay ya taxi chalani hay wahan?

Huzoor, i have studied from school to uni level in Aus.

If you come for a degree from a recognized Uni, you can expect to pay up to. RS 4.5 million/year including living costs, now multiply that with 2,3 or 4 depending on your course to get the picture.

Once you graduate its not easy to find a job as the first thing they'll ask you is not your degree but your citizenship/residence and experiance through work placement.

You won't have any work placement because they mostly take locals despite their poor study performance. In the end locals who spent 4 years chasing girls and yawning in the classroom will be more employable than you, even if you are a straight A+ scorer.

South tip?!

Well not quite the seafront/marina in Brighton.
I reside near the Lewes Road area and Falmer when in Brighton, and Twickenham when in London

Huzoor, i have studied from school to uni level in Aus.

If you come for a degree from a recognized Uni, you can expect to pay up to. RS 4.5 million/year including living costs, now multiply that with 2,3 or 4 depending on your course to get the picture.

Once you graduate its not easy to find a job as the first thing they'll ask you is not your degree but your citizenship/residence and experiance through work placement.

You won't have any work placement because they mostly take locals despite their poor study performance. In the end locals who spent 4 years chasing girls and yawning in the classroom will be more employable than you, even if you are a straight A+ scorer.

That is the harsh truth of it.

US is da best. First Choice: Ivy League....Second Choice:Middle Tear US.....Third Choice: Stockholm School Of Economics.....Insead is a business school. I am looking for an economics one.

Parhna hay ya taxi chalani hay wahan?

Hasnain Bhai, one of my buddies here just graduated from Harvard business school few years back. He runs 3 banks here and wasn't impressed with Harvard at all.

INSEAD is the best ranked business school in the world. Stockholm option is not bad either.

@Hyperion can help you with this.

The scam of the ghost colleges have also taken a hit on foreign students, i personally know a young couple who were duped out of some 15000 sterlings, it only took four weeks for the college to wrap up with main guy doing the disappearing act. Those that even qualify out of reputable institutions, find the going very tough.
The Eastern Europeans have ruined it even for the locals..... times are certainly tough in UK.

The scam of the ghost colleges have also taken a hit on foreign students, i personally know a young couple who were duped out of some 15000 sterlings, it only took four weeks for the college to wrap up with main guy doing the disappearing act. Those that even qualify out of reputable institutions, find the going very tough.
The Eastern Europeans have ruined it even for the locals..... times are certainly tough in UK.
And the localization and the immigration laws just made it worse

US all the way guys.just got my 10 year visa.study work play tour what ever u do.i tell u guys US is very lenient these days.i just got it in 2 days without proper interview even.

Under the circumstances, i guess they had to pull their socks up......people from our part of the world also do find a way to abuse the system making it difficult for the real McCoys.
salam sir?
old strike unit for protection here?
any orders?

Back
Top Bottom