What's new

:: Pakistan Air Force vids - Edited on Adobe Premiere ::

Cant wait to watch it great work as always bro.

Brothers & Sisters,
Its late - and I just finalized editing my new up coming vid. I won't be releasing it for a few days.

I'm attaching a screenshot of the edit that i've done. I was careful not to give out any hints - at the off chance some of you might try to figure out the track or material used.

This one will make you angry, proud, patriotic and laugh too (believe it or not). But in the end, I want to make sure everyone wants to watch it again.

P.S.: Someone makes a Special Guest appearance at the end ;) .

@Horus @Dubious @AgNoStiC MuSliM @araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @BHarwana @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal Khan 777 @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @Knuckles @krash @LeGenD @Moonlight @Side-Winder @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @dbc @Aamir Hussain @The Eagle

@Adam_Khan @Ahmet Pasha @Akh1112 @aliyusuf @ARMalik @assasiner @Blacklight @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @Flight of falcon @FuturePAF @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @Haris Ali2140 @HRK @Hakikat ve Hikmet @HawkEye27 @I S I @Khanivore @khansaheeb @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @loanranger @Maxpane @Mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @notorious_eagle @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakShaheen79 @PanzerKiel @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @Safriz @Shane @Signalian @Starlord @Stealth @StormBreaker @The Accountant @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tps43 @TsAr @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Verve @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar

My View attachment 656523 hommies @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan and @Khafee
relax dear nothing is late this airforce is here since 74 years and we are here also . do it when you have free time do not push yourself . life is beautiful

I thought you used a Macbook
Well..., I have never used a
apple.jpg
Product in my life.
BTW, What are the specs of your Lap ?
They're crap.

hp 15-bn070wm 15.6" Realtree Xtra Camo Laptop
Windows 10
Intel Pentium N3710 Processor
4GB Memory
1TB Hard Drive

7868749.attach

https://www.walmart.com/ip/HP-15-bn...-Processor-4GB-Memory-1TB-Hard-Drive/51397785

Brothers & Sisters,
Its late - and I just finalized editing my new up coming vid. I won't be releasing it for a few days.

I'm attaching a screenshot of the edit that i've done. I was careful not to give out any hints - at the off chance some of you might try to figure out the track or material used.

This one will make you angry, proud, patriotic and laugh too (believe it or not). But in the end, I want to make sure everyone wants to watch it again.

P.S.: Someone makes a Special Guest appearance at the end ;) .

@Horus @Dubious @AgNoStiC MuSliM @araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @BHarwana @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal Khan 777 @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @Knuckles @krash @LeGenD @Moonlight @Side-Winder @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @dbc @Aamir Hussain @The Eagle

@Adam_Khan @Ahmet Pasha @Akh1112 @aliyusuf @ARMalik @assasiner @Blacklight @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @Flight of falcon @FuturePAF @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @Haris Ali2140 @HRK @Hakikat ve Hikmet @HawkEye27 @I S I @Khanivore @khansaheeb @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @loanranger @Maxpane @Mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @notorious_eagle @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakShaheen79 @PanzerKiel @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @Safriz @Shane @Signalian @Starlord @Stealth @StormBreaker @The Accountant @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tps43 @TsAr @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Verve @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar

My View attachment 656523 hommies @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan and @Khafee

I am waiting brother @Trailer23.

Really want to make a cool PAF response vid to rafale. Only if I had the timmmee.
Anyways looking forward to trailers awesome stuff.

Not tagging everyone for this.

I know you're all looking forward to tomorrow's PAF's (new) music video. I say video, 'cause I know no one gives a sh!t 'bout the song.

[laikin hum bhi hain]

I'll be posting my Pakistan Armed Forces video edit at midnite (00:00 PST).

Here is a Teaser grab from it. I know, i'm not giving away much.

14 Aug.jpg

...and 'yes', I will be tagging the usual culprits for that.

Well, 14th August is here & I thought i'd share this video at midnite (PST) - even though its still hour(s) away for some of us.

Hope you all like the new edit. I would apologize for not picking a Pakistani track - but that wouldn't be like me to do so. There's just nothing out there.

This video is sponsored by:
Positive Rating.jpg

[Please use headsets for better quality of sound]

For those of you whom may not have checked out my YouTube Channel in the past, feel free to do so. My Channel doesn't have that cheap formula of compiling images of ridiculous made up jets and attempt to fool the Nation with wild and absurd acquisition.

Fake Channels.jpg

I've already crossed 1hr of combined video edits on the Pakistan Armed Forces (mostly PAF).

https://www.youtube.com/user/Vasef79

I should make a DVD out of it - even though its very 2000's.

@Horus @Dubious @AgNoStiC MuSliM @araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @BHarwana @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal Khan 777 @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @Raider 21 @krash @LeGenD @Moonlight @Side-Winder @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @dbc @Aamir Hussain @The Eagle @WebMaster

@Adam_Khan @Ahmet Pasha @Akh1112 @aliyusuf @Areesh @ARMalik @assasiner @Blacklight @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @Flight of falcon @FuturePAF @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @Haris Ali2140 @HRK @Hakikat ve Hikmet @HawkEye27 @I S I @JamD @Khanivore @khansaheeb @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @loanranger @masterchief_mirza @Maxpane @Mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @notorious_eagle @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakShaheen79 @PanzerKiel @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @SABRE @Safriz @Shane @Signalian @Starlord @Stealth @StormBreaker @The Accountant @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tipu7 @Tps43 @TsAr @Trango Towers @Ultima Thule @undercover JIX @Viper27 @Vortex @Verve @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
My
UAE.jpg
hommies @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan @Crystal-Clear

Last edited:
Well, 14th August is here & I thought i'd share this video at midnite (PST) - even though its still hour(s) away for some of us.

Hope you all like the new edit. I would apologize for not picking a Pakistani track - but that wouldn't be like me to do so. There's just nothing out there.

This video is sponsored by: View attachment 660852

For those of you whom may not have checked out my YouTube Channel in the past, feel free to do so. My Channel doesn't have that cheap formula of compiling images of ridiculous made up jets and attempt to fool the Nation with wild and absurd acquisition.

I've already crossed 1hr of combined video edits on the Pakistan Armed Forces (mostly PAF).

@Horus @Dubious @AgNoStiC MuSliM @araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @BHarwana @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal Khan 777 @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @Raider 21 @krash @LeGenD @Moonlight @Side-Winder @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @dbc @Aamir Hussain @The Eagle @WebMaster

@Adam_Khan @Ahmet Pasha @Akh1112 @aliyusuf @Areesh @ARMalik @assasiner @Blacklight @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @Flight of falcon @FuturePAF @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @Haris Ali2140 @HRK @Hakikat ve Hikmet @HawkEye27 @I S I @JamD @Khanivore @khansaheeb @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @loanranger @masterchief_mirza @Maxpane @Mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @notorious_eagle @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakShaheen79 @PanzerKiel @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @SABRE @Safriz @Shane @Signalian @Starlord @Stealth @StormBreaker @The Accountant @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tipu7 @Tps43 @TsAr @Trango Towers @Ultima Thule @undercover JIX @Viper27 @Vortex @Verve @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
My View attachment 660853 hommies @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan @Crystal-Clear
Bro just pick some EP or Call track. The lyrics might not mesh the best, but the emotion and sound is there.

My View attachment 660853 hommies @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan @Crystal-Clear
Ok. That's one of the best one of those things I ever did see!

@Trailer23 Bro,
Might I suggest, Changing the font of intro “Edited By Vasif Mudeer”, something bold

If you'll notice in the past vids, each vid has a different font.

I needed to use a slim font to use the 'Glich' effect. Something a bit bolder would've changed its appearance.
Nope,
Your selection wasn’t bad either, The font had a very suitable length, A bit on the thicker side would have made it look more professional. The current one gave me windows movie maker vibes.

@Stealth What do you suggest champ ?

Back
Top Bottom