What's new

:: Pakistan Air Force vids - Edited on Adobe Premiere ::

Will need password to access it: AXE1@3$

Rava Films Teaser
Enjoy!

Last edited:
Some of the last few vids I uploaded earlier - in various Topics.

For those whom may have not seen my earlier work - from page one.

@Dalit @PanzerKiel

--------------------------------------

...and @akramishaqkhan - this Topic is purely of my own Video Edits that I do for PDF. The one you've attached (above) is of a Turkish Air Force F-16, with PAF Pilots in the end.

You're welcome to post such material in the Thread: Military Photos & Multimedia and a relevant Topic, other than mine.
https://defence.pk/pdf/forums/military-photos-multimedia.22/

Some of the last few vids I uploaded earlier - in various Topics.

For those whom may have not seen my earlier work - from page one.

@Dalit @PanzerKiel

--------------------------------------

...and @akramishaqkhan - this Topic is purely of my own Video Edits that I do for PDF. The one you've attached (above) is of a Turkish Air Force F-16, with PAF Pilots in the end.

You're welcome to post such material in the Thread: Military Photos & Multimedia and a relevant Topic, other than mine.
https://defence.pk/pdf/forums/military-photos-multimedia.22/

@Trailer23 Love your work. Let's collaborate on a video. Interested? Yes the video was a Turkish test pilot flying a PAF f16.

Let me know. I would love to get hold of hi res, good quality videos. Also feel free to delete my videos if they are in the wrong section. No offense will be taken. Want to make sure I follow the rules.

Brothers & Sisters,
Its late - and I just finalized editing my new up coming vid. I won't be releasing it for a few days.

I'm attaching a screenshot of the edit that i've done. I was careful not to give out any hints - at the off chance some of you might try to figure out the track or material used.

This one will make you angry, proud, patriotic and laugh too (believe it or not). But in the end, I want to make sure everyone wants to watch it again.

P.S.: Someone makes a Special Guest appearance at the end ;) .

Video Edit.jpg

@Horus @Dubious @AgNoStiC MuSliM @araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @BHarwana @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal Khan 777 @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @Knuckles @krash @LeGenD @Moonlight @Side-Winder @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @dbc @Aamir Hussain @The Eagle

@Adam_Khan @Ahmet Pasha @Akh1112 @aliyusuf @ARMalik @assasiner @Blacklight @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @Flight of falcon @FuturePAF @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @Haris Ali2140 @HRK @Hakikat ve Hikmet @HawkEye27 @I S I @Khanivore @khansaheeb @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @loanranger @Maxpane @Mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @notorious_eagle @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakShaheen79 @PanzerKiel @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @Safriz @Shane @Signalian @Starlord @Stealth @StormBreaker @The Accountant @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tps43 @TsAr @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Verve @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar

My
UAE.jpg
hommies @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan and @Khafee

Brothers & Sisters,
Its late - and I just finalized editing my new up coming vid. I won't be releasing it for a few days.

I'm attaching a screenshot of the edit that i've done. I was careful not to give out any hints - at the off chance some of you might try to figure out the track or material used.

This one will make you angry, proud, patriotic and laugh too (believe it or not). But in the end, I want to make sure everyone wants to watch it again.

@Horus @Dubious @AgNoStiC MuSliM @araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @BHarwana @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal Khan 777 @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @Knuckles @krash @LeGenD @Moonlight @Side-Winder @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @dbc @Aamir Hussain @The Eagle

@Adam_Khan @Ahmet Pasha @Akh1112 @aliyusuf @ARMalik @assasiner @Blacklight @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @Flight of falcon @FuturePAF @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @Haris Ali2140 @HRK @Hakikat ve Hikmet @HawkEye27 @I S I @Khanivore @khansaheeb @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @loanranger @Maxpane @Mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @notorious_eagle @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakShaheen79 @PanzerKiel @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @Safriz @Shane @Signalian @Starlord @Stealth @StormBreaker @The Accountant @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tps43 @TsAr @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Verve @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar

My View attachment 656523 hommies @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan and @Khafee
Nice. Waiting. Best of luck bro.

Brothers & Sisters,

My View attachment 656523 hommies @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan and @Khafee

Thank you.

Looking forward to it :tup:

Brothers & Sisters,

Great,
Love you bro :enjoy:

Brothers & Sisters,

I thought you used a Macbook,
BTW, What are the specs of your Lap ?

Brothers & Sisters,

Can't wait to see it.

:sick:
Brothers & Sisters,

I’m angry against you because you don’t tag me

:sick:

Ja mein nehin bholda tere nal :D

Don’t forget to tag me bro !
:pakistan:

@Trailer23
A wonderful wow work, incredible matching of scenes and sounds, mindful of minute details, crispy colorful, artistically well-articulated craftsmanship, a patriotic craftsman at Pak aircrafts, a fantastic fine art, a career to carry on. keep it up.

Brothers & Sisters,

You have already given a hint but I will not highlight it at the moment to spoil your surprise :-)

Cant wait to watch it.

Have you ever listened to "We are Soldiers." If not check that song out. It is a great track to put it in vidoes.

Brothers & Sisters,

Looking forward to watch it.

Back
Top Bottom