What's new

:: Pakistan Air Force vids - Edited on Adobe Premiere ::

You must be an alien if you don’t know the legend
Prior to your reply - I did Google the name & didn't recognize him, for 1 Reason. I'm not the religious type. I'm the last person to talk religion & the first one to leave when it comes up.

No disrespect to him or any other religious cleric, but when someone uses the term 'Legend'...this is what pops in my head...

jordan1.jpg

Prior to your reply - I did Google the name & didn't recognize him, for 1 Reason. I'm not the religious type. I'm the last person to talk religion & the first one to leave when it comes up.

No disrespect to him or any other religious cleric, but when someone uses the term 'Legend'...this is what pops in my head...

I see,
You are not into memes then...

Quite strange !!

Some famous quotes of the legend

Watch from 0:25, I am pretty sure you will have an idea in just 10 seconds

I see,
You are not into memes then...

Quite strange !!

Some famous quotes of the legend
:offtopic:
Memes are for people that have facebook, twitter, Instaface...or whatever the hell you call it. I have none of that.

I have no clue as to what this person is getting all upset 'bout - which explains as to why I deliberately avoid these videos when they pop up on my YouTube Trending.

Since the we're on the topic of Video Editing, this is the kind of stuff that always inspired me. Also explains my choice in music and why I don't go desi.

Pretty old, though.

I think the title of 'DDG ISPR' is more appropriate for you.

Great video! My favorite one remains "This is what we live for" one.

I think the title of 'DDG ISPR' is more appropriate for you.

Great video! My favorite one remains "This is what we live for" one.
Well thank you.

Ahh yes, the only non-military video with the 02 Models I snuck in. Figures. Very Patriotic.

Well, i've gotten praise for most and obviously everyone seems to have their favorite - including my mom. She loves the 'Pakistan Armed Forces - WAR'. Go figure o_O .

After a lot of advice and request from many out there, I finally decided to make an advert for my YouTube Channel. I honestly don't know what good it'll do, and if it doesn't work - it'll be the best 40secs of Entertainment.

Very well done.

Mash'hoor hojao to bhool mat Jaana. :toast_sign:
Mash'hoor sirf PDF tak he rahoonga.

Agar paisa bana-na hai tou wo fuzool/cheap channel start kar sakta hoo jaha rooz J-10, F-35, Su-35 PAF ko offer hotay hain.

"AsalamWalikum bhaiyoo. Aaj ke taza khabar. USA nay Pakistan ko 24 F-35, 55 F-16 aur 20 C-130's gift karnay ka faisala keya hai. Ye aik bohot bari khabar hai...." Salay idiots!

"AsalamWalikum bhaiyoo. Aaj ke taza khabar. USA nay Pakistan ko 24 F-35, 55 F-16 aur 20 C-130's gift karnay ka faisala keya hai. Ye aik bohot bari khabar hai...." Salay idiots!
:lol::lol::lol:
Mash'hoor sirf PDF tak he rahoonga.
Nahiin bhai bohot aage jaoge YT par. SS lelo is comment ki. YT silver award to mil hi jaega InshAllah. :agree:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom