What's new

:: Pakistan Air Force vids - Edited on Adobe Premiere ::

Wow, great editing as usual my little Brother.
Keep up the good work , please.

Great Stuff Buddy!
@Foxtrot Alpha - We can share his content on our FB page.

I was listening to this song the other day. Grabbed some inspiration from @Trailer23 and stole some content from his video with this song in the background. The lyrics dont fit, but it 'feels' nice. Isnt it?

I was listening to this song the other day. Grabbed some inspiration from @Trailer23 and stole some content from his video with this song in the background. The lyrics dont fit, but it 'feels' nice. Isnt it?
Wha-ji-wha. Mairi billi - mujh pay meow.

People are coming to steal my Thunder *no pun intended*.

I was already having @loanranger and @Sunny4pak as competition. Now I have to deal with you too.

Its on. airomerix@PRODUCTION, ITS ON!!!

Wha-ji-wha. Mairi billi - mujh pay meow.

People are coming to steal my Thunder *no pun intended*.

I was already having @loanranger and @Sunny4pak as competition. Now I have to deal with you too.

Its on. airomerix@PRODUCTION, ITS ON!!!
Oh no ! I'm gonna have to imagine up another video because of this comment :D
It's not even a competition. You are miles ahead. Lets keep the presense of PAF alive on YT :pakistan:

I was already having @loanranger and @Sunny4pak as competition.

Hahaha, Don't you Worry I love all Pakistani's on Youtube working with some good stuff, though I hate the liers out there on YT.
My Support & Prayers with you. Keep up the good work.

After a lot of advice and request from many out there, I finally decided to make an advert for my YouTube Channel. I honestly don't know what good it'll do, and if it doesn't work - it'll be the best 40secs of Entertainment.

You may see good stuff on Haci Production a Turkish Bro.
Furthermore good to see your Channel Intro. with All Pakistani Videos and all them very well articulated with "Dhanso" Music Combo.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom