What's new

:: Pakistan Air Force vids - Edited on Adobe Premiere ::

Oh bhai, why are you bring @Stealth into the mix. He's a big shot in Canada.

I'm a nobody in Ajman.

[Wo tou LCA Tejas kay saray defect list ke tara mairay ghareeb video may khamiya lay aey ga. Maaf karo]
:enjoy:

Have you done any course on premiere btw ? Or just experience ?

:enjoy:

Have you done any course on premiere btw ? Or just experience ?
Nope. Even as a kid I used to hook up 2 VCR's and attempt Linear Editing. It was years later (before YouTube-era), I picked up a lot on .net from a website called: Creative Cow

It used to be a forum just like PDF and one had to search extensively to get the answer to a problem. A lot of reading. Its a lot easier now because one can just type their issue on YouTube and you get 1000's of results with various options.

Well, 14th August is here & I thought i'd share this video at midnite (PST) - even though its still hour(s) away for some of us.

Hope you all like the new edit. I would apologize for not picking a Pakistani track - but that wouldn't be like me to do so. There's just nothing out there.

This video is sponsored by: View attachment 660852

[Please use headsets for better quality of sound]

For those of you whom may not have checked out my YouTube Channel in the past, feel free to do so. My Channel doesn't have that cheap formula of compiling images of ridiculous made up jets and attempt to fool the Nation with wild and absurd acquisition.

I've already crossed 1hr of combined video edits on the Pakistan Armed Forces (mostly PAF).

https://www.youtube.com/user/Vasef79

I should make a DVD out of it - even though its very 2000's.

@Horus @Dubious @AgNoStiC MuSliM @araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @BHarwana @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal Khan 777 @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @Raider 21 @krash @LeGenD @Moonlight @Side-Winder @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @dbc @Aamir Hussain @The Eagle @WebMaster

@Adam_Khan @Ahmet Pasha @Akh1112 @aliyusuf @Areesh @ARMalik @assasiner @Blacklight @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @Flight of falcon @FuturePAF @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @Haris Ali2140 @HRK @Hakikat ve Hikmet @HawkEye27 @I S I @JamD @Khanivore @khansaheeb @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @loanranger @masterchief_mirza @Maxpane @Mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @notorious_eagle @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakShaheen79 @PanzerKiel @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @SABRE @Safriz @Shane @Signalian @Starlord @Stealth @StormBreaker @The Accountant @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tipu7 @Tps43 @TsAr @Trango Towers @Ultima Thule @undercover JIX @Viper27 @Vortex @Verve @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
My View attachment 660853 hommies @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan @Crystal-Clear
All those epic quotes good job!
Espeically mushi quote ! Lol !

Well, 14th August is here & I thought i'd share this video at midnite (PST) - even though its still hour(s) away for some of us.

Hope you all like the new edit. I would apologize for not picking a Pakistani track - but that wouldn't be like me to do so. There's just nothing out there.

For those of you whom may not have checked out my YouTube Channel in the past, feel free to do so. My Channel doesn't have that cheap formula of compiling images of ridiculous made up jets and attempt to fool the Nation with wild and absurd acquisition.

I've already crossed 1hr of combined video edits on the Pakistan Armed Forces (mostly PAF).

Perfect...... Your best work so far IMO.

Espeically mushi quote ! Lol !
Yeah, I had to go through my Media for hours & hours of footage before I could finalize on what I used.

I had a couple of other stuff from Mushy, but the audio wasn't all that great, plus this one fit like a glove.
Perfect...... Your best work so far IMO.
After each video, someone makes that comment. But that's okay 'cause everyone has their fav.

Today being a weekend, had to take the kids out to the Mall, be back in time to make the changes from all the footage that came through from the PAF & PN.

@Horus @Dubious @AgNoStiC MuSliM @araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @BHarwana @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal Khan 777 @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @Raider 21 @krash @LeGenD @Moonlight @Side-Winder @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @dbc @Aamir Hussain @The Eagle @WebMaster

@Adam_Khan @Ahmet Pasha @Akh1112 @aliyusuf @Areesh @ARMalik @assasiner @Blacklight @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @Flight of falcon @FuturePAF @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @Haris Ali2140 @HRK @Hakikat ve Hikmet @HawkEye27 @I S I @JamD @Khanivore @khansaheeb @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @loanranger @masterchief_mirza @Maxpane @Mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @notorious_eagle @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakShaheen79 @PanzerKiel @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @SABRE @Safriz @Shane @Signalian @Starlord @Stealth @StormBreaker @The Accountant @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tipu7 @Tps43 @TsAr @Trango Towers @Ultima Thule @undercover JIX @Viper27 @Vortex @Verve @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
My View attachment 660853 hommies @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan @Crystal-Clear

thanks bro. As always :yahoo::pakistan::tup::tup::tup:

Excellent

Just watched it full,
Hell Man, You rocked it this time.

01:00-01:20. BEST PART. :pakistan:

Here are some videos that I have edited on the PAF and uploaded on my YouTube page.

Kindly note that there isn't much material out there, espicially in HD. One has to resort to (mostly) music videos and/or documentaries. Can't get much out of news clips because of the slides stuck on 1/3 of the screen most of the time.

Enjoy...

hey dude.... your videos are awesome and why don't you do some longer videos in which you talk about some military related stuff?

You do a good job every time.

you do a great job every time this was no exception!

Great content as always. And speaking of Emirates I'm traveling to there today.

Bro just pick some EP or Call track. The lyrics might not mesh the best, but the emotion and sound is there.
Consider it done. My next project will be...as reQuested. I would like to add that I have done a couple on [eP] & a couple on Call: The Band. But i'll still look into it.
hey dude.... your videos are awesome and why don't you do some longer videos in which you talk about some military related stuff?
Because I don't want my wife to throw laptop (along with me) out the house. As it is she hates me spending time on PDF and occasional editing. a VLOG would be an invitation to Divorce.
why don't you do some longer videos in which you talk about some military related stuff?
As good looking as I may think I am, i'm no Actor. Nor do I have the knowledge to sit and pretend to knows baseless facts.

An Editor, Director, Producers can't Act. Actors on the other hand have been known to Produce & Direct.

I'm happy with the little contribution I do for the people of Pakistan. With the kind of production work that comes out of country is often laughable. With limited knowledge and equipment for editing - I attempt to please the few with the hopes that they pass it on to others. To date, I haven't made a dime from this YouTube Channel. Its just - tafree.com

Goose bumps central ... that was a blast and so pumped up whilst watching!

Back
Top Bottom