What's new

:: Pakistan Air Force vids - Edited on Adobe Premiere ::

@Trailer23 Great work. Loved the news recordings. A vivid representation of 'actions speak louder than words'

He puts in so much effort and produces great videos. I just subscribed to his channel and was astonished to see that he has only 575 subscribers. It would be a shame if the PDF members can't take that number to 1000 in the next three days. come on guys it takes just a couple of seconds.

We should support Trailer23 YouTube channel.

Well, 14th August is here & I thought i'd share this video at midnite (PST) - even though its still hour(s) away for some of us.

Hope you all like the new edit. I would apologize for not picking a Pakistani track - but that wouldn't be like me to do so. There's just nothing out there.

This video is sponsored by: View attachment 660852

[Please use headsets for better quality of sound]

For those of you whom may not have checked out my YouTube Channel in the past, feel free to do so. My Channel doesn't have that cheap formula of compiling images of ridiculous made up jets and attempt to fool the Nation with wild and absurd acquisition.

I've already crossed 1hr of combined video edits on the Pakistan Armed Forces (mostly PAF).

https://www.youtube.com/user/Vasef79

I should make a DVD out of it - even though its very 2000's.

@Horus @Dubious @AgNoStiC MuSliM @araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @BHarwana @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal Khan 777 @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @Raider 21 @krash @LeGenD @Moonlight @Side-Winder @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @dbc @Aamir Hussain @The Eagle @WebMaster

@Adam_Khan @Ahmet Pasha @Akh1112 @aliyusuf @Areesh @ARMalik @assasiner @Blacklight @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @Flight of falcon @FuturePAF @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @Haris Ali2140 @HRK @Hakikat ve Hikmet @HawkEye27 @I S I @JamD @Khanivore @khansaheeb @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @loanranger @masterchief_mirza @Maxpane @Mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @notorious_eagle @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakShaheen79 @PanzerKiel @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @SABRE @Safriz @Shane @Signalian @Starlord @Stealth @StormBreaker @The Accountant @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tipu7 @Tps43 @TsAr @Trango Towers @Ultima Thule @undercover JIX @Viper27 @Vortex @Verve @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
My View attachment 660853 hommies @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan @Crystal-Clear
excellent vid bro, a feedback from our senior member & i agree with him, replace SHiekh's comments towards the end with Khan's speech at UNGA

Not tagging everyone for this.

I know you're all looking forward to tomorrow's PAF's (new) music video. I say video, 'cause I know no one gives a sh!t 'bout the song.

[laikin hum bhi hain]

I'll be posting my Pakistan Armed Forces video edit at midnite (00:00 PST).

Here is a Teaser grab from it. I know, i'm not giving away much.

...and 'yes', I will be tagging the usual culprits for that.

Bro. Dhanso Work, Keep it up, really liked it. Loved it.

excellent vid bro, a feedback from our senior member & i agree with him, replace SHiekh's comments towards the end with Khan's speech at UNGA
Ehhh, that's a pretty long speech o_O .

Any particular part you want from it?

This is the Official Video from the UN.

Tell me the time code from where to where...and i'll make a version for the PDF YouTube Channel and keep mine with Sheikh Rasheed on my Channel. I'll give you the link once i'm done.

Ehhh, that's a pretty long speech o_O .

Any particular part you want from it?

This is the Official Video from the UN.

Tell me the time code from where to where...and i'll make a version for the PDF YouTube Channel and keep mine with Sheikh Rasheed on my Channel. I'll give you the link once i'm done.
48:20 - 49:00
If a conventional war happens......WE WILL FIGHT

send it to eagle or webby, they will be uploading it to s.m
Dude, this is 40secs.

That is pretty long. You guys sure you want the whole thing?

Hey, its your Channel - i'm just giving you the package as requested.

Dude, this is 40secs.

That is pretty long. You guys sure you want the whole thing?

Hey, its your Channel - i'm just giving you the package as requested.
make it from48:30....reduced by 30s...his words are strong...lets spice it up

send it to eagle or webby, they will be uploading it to s.m
@The Eagle : Kindly PM me so I can send you the link for the re-edited video for PDF's Social Media.

The new edit now has PMIK from last years UNGA instead of my version of Sheikh Rasheed.

Video is currently being being rendered.

Operation-Swift-Retort-Operation-Bandar-Complete-Details-of-27-Feb-Events.jpg

Back
Top Bottom