What's new

:: Pakistan Air Force vids - Edited on Adobe Premiere ::

@ Trailer23
Thanks for your brilliant efforts, please do keep it up.
the End was very very impressive, rain and light combination, and finally, a full drenched walk through heavy rain, showing strength and hardships side by side of PAF. Very strong message,
vibration at the change frames in the initial stage was too excessive making it a little bit nasty to the eyes.
the movement of the planes along with the pace of the song was really well synchronized.
the detailed info about your making this clip is also very informative, all this show mastery over the software and will to learn and teach, thanks for it too. Looking for more such work in the future as well. I would love to enjoy your work on youtube as well. I think it is your page on youtube. isn't it?

vibration at the change frames in the initial stage was too excessive making it a little bit nasty to the eyes.
Well, if you see the actual video 'Shyed by Call the Band, you'll notice that they used the exact same effects and buzzing sound needed some effects. Couldn't just leave it a plain edit as my earlier work from 2 years back.

Try to bring something new to the fold or everyone will get bored pretty soon.
I think it is your page on youtube. isn't it?
Yeah, that's my page.

You know the funny thing, my Topic (this one) might be the only one doesn't seem to have the box which indicates the Members/Guest visiting or their names.

Sample from another Topic
View attachment 667337

Changes done...

1599496177608.png

For guys like @Sunny4pak and @loanranger this would be a good tutorial which is also available on the net to learn.

Thanks Bro. Yeah Good one, Thanks for letting me know a useful tip Bro. and keep up the good work.

Bruvs....keep on doing what you're doing. Indians spontaneously combust when they observe such tingz.

[Khuda Qasm, hamari awaam kabhi khoosh na ho].

No matter what one does, they always do their best to (some how) bring a person down.

I occasionally get criticised for my Editing techniques and quite often the choice of music.

I've admitted on countless occasions that I'm not a huge fan of Pakistani music. Well, that's not entirely true, 'cause there has been some good music that had come out in the past - but on very rare occasions.

It's pretty obvious the kind of editing that I do, isn't often seen in Pakistan. And if I were to choose the commercial music currently coming out of Pakistan, one could image how lousy it would look.

Last nite, I was once again criticised for the choice of music - though being of Pakistani origin and well over a decade old.

I made my point with a subtle reply and clearly stated that I was targeting a certain audience of a certain age-group.

This is the reply, that I initially received, but was later removed by the same individual.

Screenshot_20200908_120901.jpg

For some reason, the individual removed his Comment/Reply but I can still access it on my cellphone.

[Ab kya jawab daita aisay loogoo ko]

Especially since the Comment was removed. I honestly don't know of what culture he was referring to. The culture that we've adopted from the Indians directly.

Sorry if this may sting, but I'm not a fan of any of the oldskool PAF Music.

[Khuda Qasm, hamari awaam kabhi khoosh na ho].

No matter what one does, they always do their best to (some how) bring a person down.

I occasionally get criticised for my Editing techniques and quite often the choice of music.

I've admitted on countless occasions that I'm not a huge fan of Pakistani music. Well, that's not entirely true, 'cause there has been some good music that had come out in the past - but on very rare occasions.

It's pretty obvious the kind of editing that I do, isn't often seen in Pakistan. And if I were to choose the commercial music currently coming out of Pakistan, one could image how lousy it would look.

Last nite, I was once again criticised for the choice of music - though being of Pakistani origin and well over a decade old.

I made my point with a subtle reply and clearly stated that I was targeting a certain audience of a certain age-group.

This is the reply, that I initially received, but was later removed by the same individual.

For some reason, the individual removed his Comment/Reply but I can still access it on my cellphone.

[Ab kya jawab daita aisay loogoo ko]

Especially since the Comment was removed. I honestly don't know of what culture he was referring to. The culture that we've adopted from the Indians directly.

Sorry if this may sting, but I'm not a fan of any of the oldskool PAF Music.
Learn to ignored the ignorants ....

This will help you in your virtual and real lives

@Trailer23
sorry off topic
but if remember correctly you shared some f-18 videos? can you share it again i am unable to find it

hehehe :-) i like your edits. And music is very good too.

To be honest the only song i didn't like was on your latest video for airforce day
sorry

Back
Top Bottom