What's new

:: Pakistan Air Force vids - Edited on Adobe Premiere ::

@Sunny4pak
Good job.

Some advice: Get rid of the logo on the Top Left because you already have the same watermark courtesy of YouTube on the Bottom Right.

Kind of pointless to have 2 identical logos.

But, if you still insist on keeping it, reduce the size & drop the opacity.

@Sunny4pak
Good job.

Some advice: Get rid of the logo on the Top Left because you already have the same watermark courtesy of YouTube on the Bottom Right.

Kind of pointless to have 2 identical logos.

But, if you still insist on keeping it, reduce the size & drop the opacity.

Noted Bro. Thanks for Sparing time and constructive feedback.

Hi you all, since there truly hasn't been much activity on the PAF Forum side, I thought i'd liven it up a bit until we get news on the arrival of the *giggle* J-15's.
[Sorry, I couldn't resist.]

In the mean time, enjoy the music - well atleast some of you.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM @araz @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @BHarwana @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal Khan 777 @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @krash @LeGenD @Moonlight @Side-Winder @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @dbc @Aamir Hussain @The Eagle

@Ahmet Pasha @Akh1112 @aliyusuf @Areesh @ARMalik @assasiner @Blacklight @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @Flight of falcon @FuturePAF @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @Haris Ali2140 @HRK @Hakikat ve Hikmet @HawkEye27 @I S I @JamD @Khanivore @khansaheeb @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @loanranger @masterchief_mirza @Maxpane @Mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @notorious_eagle @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakShaheen79 @PanzerKiel @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @SABRE @Safriz @Shane @Signalian @Starlord @Stealth @StormBreaker @The Accountant @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tipu7 @Tps43 @truthfollower @TsAr @Trango Towers @Ultima Thule @undercover JIX @Viper27 @Vortex @Verve @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
My
UAE.jpg
hommies @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan @Crystal-Clear

Hi you all, since there truly hasn't been much activity on the PAF Forum side, I thought i'd liven it up a bit until we get news on the arrival of the *giggle* J-15's.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM @araz @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @BHarwana @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal Khan 777 @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @krash @LeGenD @Moonlight @Side-Winder @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @dbc @Aamir Hussain @The Eagle

@Ahmet Pasha @Akh1112 @aliyusuf @Areesh @ARMalik @assasiner @Blacklight @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @Flight of falcon @FuturePAF @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @Haris Ali2140 @HRK @Hakikat ve Hikmet @HawkEye27 @I S I @JamD @Khanivore @khansaheeb @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @loanranger @masterchief_mirza @Maxpane @Mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @notorious_eagle @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakShaheen79 @PanzerKiel @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @SABRE @Safriz @Shane @Signalian @Starlord @Stealth @StormBreaker @The Accountant @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tipu7 @Tps43 @truthfollower @TsAr @Trango Towers @Ultima Thule @undercover JIX @Viper27 @Vortex @Verve @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
My View attachment 672292 hommies @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan @Crystal-Clear
you surely know the art to keep the viewers bind with your videos ..... :tup::tup::tup:

mera J-15 ...😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

My View attachment 672292 hommies @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan @Crystal-Clear

Thanks Bro. 😀

you surely know the art to keep the viewers bind with your videos ..... :tup::tup::tup:
Well someone has to. The PAF YouTube Channel is an abomination.

That Channel covers more non-Air Force related videos than any Channel out there. I do not think I have ever seen a PAF Recruitment video on any Pakistani Channel, to date. Its like a PR Department doesn't exist.
mera J-15 ...😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢
Bhai, 😥 ka koi faida nahe. Na tou J-15 tumhay mil raha hai - aur na mujhay Jessica Alba.

But if you're still hellbent on day-dreaming about that J-15, its okay. I too do the same..., just about other things 🙂 .

Nice video.
Good soundtrack.
:pakistan:

Today marks the 5th Birthday of my twin girls. And them being the biggest fans of my videos, I promised them that i'd do a vid just for them.

Honestly, I don't know if they like the videos or just the fact that they get to dance to the beat.

Anyways, here is my latest work - courtesy of their them. Enjoy!

@Dubious @AgNoStiC MuSliM @araz @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @BHarwana @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal Khan 777 @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @krash @LeGenD @Moonlight @Side-Winder @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @dbc @Aamir Hussain @The Eagle

My hommies
UAE.jpg
@PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan @Crystal-Clear

Today marks the 5th Birthday of my twin girls. And them being the biggest fans of my videos, I promised them that i'd do a vid just for them.

Honestly, I don't know if they like the videos or just the fact that they get to dance to the beat.

@Dubious @AgNoStiC MuSliM @araz @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @BHarwana @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal Khan 777 @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @krash @LeGenD @Moonlight @Side-Winder @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @dbc @Aamir Hussain @The Eagle

My hommies View attachment 675725 @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan @Crystal-Clear

happy birthday to your twins daughters.
Thanks for this video Bro.

My hommies View attachment 675725 @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan @Crystal-Clear

MashaALLAH.

Happy Birthday to the girls. May ALLAH bless them with peace and happiness.

Back
Top Bottom