What's new

:: Pakistan Air Force vids - Edited on Adobe Premiere ::

So, most of you may recall that a couple of weeks back I had done another one of my Video Edits, and it was on the Pakistan Armed Forces.

Yeah well, it seems that someone wasn't all too thrilled with me using the ISPR Logo and reported it directly to YouTube.

So, earlier today I noticed that my Vid had been removed. I already know who it is. I know everything about them.

That vid was made for my two baby girls.​

What they have done, unwittingly or not is turn the matter - personal. When something becomes personal to me, my priorities shift. My goal doesn't become more to avenge but get even. My mission now is to get - them. They messed with a father, and those whom know of me know full well that being an a-hole is all part of my manly essence.

(If) they had sent a message on my Channel directly, I would've let it slide and removed or altered the video - as I have done. But they took the cowardly route and stabbed someone in the back. There is a term for people like that - Pussies!

Anyways, i'm NOT posting the vid (again) on PDF. You all have been to my Channel & can see the updated version where the ISPR Logo has been replaced by a #_________.

And [InshahAllah] when they go out of business, that's when 2 Raqat Nafil [Shuqranay] will be due.

Standby - a NEW one is coming out tomorrow, so you'll have a nice weekend.

-T23

@araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @BHarwana @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @Raider 21 @krash @LeGenD @Moonlight @Side-Winder @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @dbc @Aamir Hussain @The Eagle

@Ahmet Pasha @Akh1112 @aliyusuf @Areesh @ARMalik @assasiner @Blacklight @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @Flight of falcon @FuturePAF @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @Haris Ali2140 @HRK @Hakikat ve Hikmet @HawkEye27 @I S I @JamD @Khanivore @khansaheeb @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @loanranger @masterchief_mirza @Maxpane @Mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @notorious_eagle @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakShaheen79 @PanzerKiel @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @SABRE @Safriz @Shane @Signalian @Starlord @Stealth @StormBreaker @The Accountant @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tipu7 @Tps43 @truthfollower @TsAr @Trango Towers @Ultima Thule @undercover JIX @Viper27 @Vortex @Verve @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
My View attachment 680067 hommies @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan @Crystal-Clear
Mate,you fight the filth who did this. Tell us where to click etc ti boost your ratings. We got your back! Tag me when links are ready.

Hi guys, so this is my new Video Edit is all done.

After my last one was removed by YouTube after a complaint lodged by Rock********, it got me thinking. Till most recently, I always thought my edits were just average because I couldn't really add any effects, but now its become apparent that ISPR probably told these low-life's at Rock*******, "There is a guy sitting in UAE on his shitty hp laptop doin' the job we're paying you clowns for. Stop jerking off one another under the desk and get to work." They probably didn't like the '...get to work' bit.

Anyways..., here it is:

@Horus @Dubious @AgNoStiC MuSliM @araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @BHarwana @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal Khan 777 @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @krash @LeGenD @Moonlight @Side-Winder @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @dbc @Aamir Hussain @The Eagle @WebMaster

@Ahmet Pasha @Akh1112 @aliyusuf @Areesh @ARMalik @assasiner @Blacklight @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @Flight of falcon @FuturePAF @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @Haris Ali2140 @Hakikat ve Hikmet @I S I @JamD @Khanivore @khansaheeb @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @loanranger @masterchief_mirza @Maxpane @Mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @notorious_eagle @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakShaheen79 @PanzerKiel @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @SABRE @Safriz @Shane @Signalian @Starlord @Stealth @StormBreaker @The Accountant @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tipu7 @Tps43 @truthfollower @TsAr @Trango Towers @Ultima Thule @undercover JIX @Viper27 @Vortex @Verve @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
My hommies @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan @Crystal-Clear

Very nice video bro as you know there will always be shit haters, but you keep your head up high and keep doing your thing because my bro you got real talent best of luck as always keep up the good work.

Last edited:

After my last one was removed by YouTube after a complaint lodged by Rock********, it got me thinking. Till most recently, I always thought my edits were just average because I couldn't really add any effects, but now its become apparent that ISPR probably told these low-life's at Rock*******, "There is a guy sitting in UAE on his shitty hp laptop doin' the job we're paying you clowns for. Stop jerking off one another under the desk and get to work." They probably didn't like the '...get to work' bit.

Anyways..., here it is:

@Horus @Dubious @AgNoStiC MuSliM @araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @BHarwana @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal Khan 777 @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @krash @LeGenD @Moonlight @Side-Winder @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @dbc @Aamir Hussain @The Eagle @WebMaster

@Ahmet Pasha @Akh1112 @aliyusuf @Areesh @ARMalik @assasiner @Blacklight @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @Flight of falcon @FuturePAF @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @Haris Ali2140 @Hakikat ve Hikmet @I S I @JamD @Khanivore @khansaheeb @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @loanranger @masterchief_mirza @Maxpane @Mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @notorious_eagle @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakShaheen79 @PanzerKiel @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @SABRE @Safriz @Shane @Signalian @Starlord @Stealth @StormBreaker @The Accountant @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tipu7 @Tps43 @truthfollower @TsAr @Trango Towers @Ultima Thule @undercover JIX @Viper27 @Vortex @Verve @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
My hommies @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan @Crystal-Clear

Fantastic video bro!! Please keep going strong as you are ...

Anyways..., here it is:

Excellent work, well done and thank you.

But, I am concerned, why assume it's your own.
I am sure there are plenty of Indians trolling and tracking the net to catch and report what they can.

why assume it's your own.
Assumptions are the mother of all f*ups. I never assume.

But when YouTube gives you the name of the individual(s) that reported and how to contact them in order to remove their 'Report', it doesn't take a Rocket Scientist to do the math.

Anyways, its water under the bridge. The exact same video (5.0) has been reuploaded (again) and the ISPR logo has been replaced with #SupportOuRTroops .

Back
Top Bottom