What's new

:: Pakistan Air Force vids - Edited on Adobe Premiere ::

[Hope]* New Year 2021
Hope it'll be better than the last f***in' one.

Enjoy the vid.

@Horus @Dubious @AgNoStiC MuSliM @araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @BHarwana @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal Khan 777 @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @Raider 21 @krash @LeGenD @Moonlight @Side-Winder @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @dbc @Aamir Hussain @The Eagle @WebMaster

@Akh1112 @aliyusuf @Areesh @ARMalik @assasiner @Blacklight @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @Flight of falcon @FuturePAF @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @Haris Ali2140 @HRK @Hakikat ve Hikmet @HawkEye27 @I S I @JamD @Khanivore @khansaheeb @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @loanranger @masterchief_mirza @Maxpane @Metal 0-1 @Mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @notorious_eagle @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PanzerKiel @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @SABRE @Safriz @Shane @Signalian @Starlord @Stealth @StormBreaker @The Accountant @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tipu7 @Tps43 @truthfollower @TsAr @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Viper27 @Vortex @Verve @White and Green with M/S @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar

My
UAE.jpg
hommies @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan @Crystal-Clear

video is just perfect . please reduce using f-7s now as PAF reducing them . its lOOk like 80s era airforce with that jet :hitwall:

Last edited:
video is just perfect . please reduce using f-7s now as PAF reducing them . its lOOk like 80s era airforce with that jet :hitwall:
[Bhai jaan - mairay PDF kay peer]

I'm just a B or C-grade Video Editor. I don't have footage of my own as mentioned in the past.

Also, you have to understand that we have a lot of Servicemen/women working with F-7's (to date). They are already being overlooked by the actual media/songs. Most of the footage is of JF-17's and F-16's.

Since my videos do get some traction at some PAF Bases, it pleases me that the F-7 people not being left out so that "others" may shine and/or get the spotlite (yet again).

I'm no fan of F-7, but its still serving.

{Kosish karoonga kay F-7 ka 'istimaal' kum-say-kum karoon].

[Bhai jaan - mairay PDF kay peer]

I'm just a B or C-grade Video Editor. I don't have footage of my own as mentioned in the past.

Also, you have to understand that we have a lot of Servicemen/women working with F-7's (to date). They are already being overlooked by the actual media/songs. Most of the footage is of JF-17's and F-16's.

Since my videos do get some traction at some PAF Bases, it pleases me that the F-7 people not being left out so that "others" may shine and/or get the spotlite (yet again).

I'm no fan of F-7, but its still serving.

{Kosish karoonga kay F-7 ka 'istimaal' kum-say-kum karoon].
i apologise sir

but i hate this flying pipe :D :lol: :partay:

aagy peechy se aik jesa hai kambakht mara :frown:

i apologise sir

but i hate this flying pipe :D :lol: :partay:

aagy peechy se aik jesa hai kambakht mara :frown:
[Aray-aray, apologies ke zarorat nahe :-) .]

I hate this 'kambakht-mara' too. But i've done some Patches for a couple Squadrons flying this manhoos.

Alhumdurilla, one (Squadron) will be saying 'Bye-Bye' to it InshahAllah very soon.

[Aray-aray, apologies ke zarorat nahe :-) .]

I hate this 'kambakht-mara' too. But i've done some Patches for a couple Squadrons flying this manhoos.

Alhumdurilla, one (Squadron) will be saying 'Bye-Bye' to it InshahAllah very soon.
when we say modern airforce and then show this flying pipe we are wrong . no modern air forces fly this sh1t

Great effort and good editing however one reservation that the video doesn't fully address the title aka ''Mission, Avenge the children of APS''....some HUD footage of those missions would have been icing on the cake.

I pray that Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah grant us all the will power to fight so we establish and preserve our Imaan. I also pray that my fellow countrymen embrace the Noble Qur'an, read it sincerity and study it with Imaan. May this year be that unites the Muslim Ummah and see the annihilation of corrupt traitor politicians in Muslim States, Ameen.

Good video, nice background song and the pacing of the video relative to the music is excellent. One or 2 bits in there (hud views?) were not PAF videos? And, you had some DCS stuff in there, which ideally you should not? There is enough stock video of the JF17 now.

...one reservation that the video doesn't fully address the title aka ''Mission, Avenge the children of APS''....some HUD footage of those missions would have been icing on the cake.
That makes the two of us. If only I had such footage.

Besides, the title is not much of a 'Title', but rather a statement that in 2021 - we're gonna go after the 'REAL' ones behind the APS-siege. Even if has to carry on to 2022 or after. The REAL guilty party is gonna get what they deserve and our Air Force is gonna be the ones to to give the first knockout punch.

The real guilty party know who they are & they know that we're aware of their involvement.

Payback is a b!tch...

Back
Top Bottom