What's new

:: Pakistan Air Force vids - Edited on Adobe Premiere ::

Hi guys,

So i've covered the Air Force a couple of times this year and thought it was time I did one on the Armed Forces.

This one is dedicated to the victims of APS-Peshawar. Obviously I don't have (actual) footage of retaliation by our Armed Forces - but we all know that it happened and that we'll deal with the others behind it in due time.

I recommend the use of Headsets 'cause speakers (Laptop/TV/Cellphone) don't do justice to the quality of the sound.

@araz @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @BHarwana @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal Khan 777 @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @krash @LeGenD @Moonlight @Side-Winder @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @dbc @Aamir Hussain @The Eagle

@Akh1112 @aliyusuf @Areesh @ARMalik @assasiner @Blacklight @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @Flight of falcon @FuturePAF @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @Haris Ali2140 @HRK @Hakikat ve Hikmet @I S I @JamD @Khanivore @khansaheeb @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @loanranger @masterchief_mirza @Maxpane @Metal 0-1 @Mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @Norwegian @notorious_eagle @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PanzerKiel @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @SABRE @Safriz @Shane @Signalian @Stealth @StormBreaker @The Accountant @The Raven @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tipu7 @Tps43 @truthfollower @TsAr @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Viper27 @Vortex @Verve @White and Green with M/S @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
My
UAE.jpg
hommies @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan @Crystal-Clear

Hi guys,

So i've covered the Air Force a couple of times this year and thought it was time I did one on the Armed Forces.

This one is dedicated to the victims of APS-Peshawar. Obviously I don't have (actual) footage of retaliation by our Armed Forces - but we all know that it happened and that we'll deal with the others behind it in due time.

I recommend the use of Headsets 'cause speakers (Laptop/TV/Cellphone) don't do justice to the quality of the sound.

@araz @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @BHarwana @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal Khan 777 @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @krash @LeGenD @Moonlight @Side-Winder @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @dbc @Aamir Hussain @The Eagle

@Akh1112 @aliyusuf @Areesh @ARMalik @assasiner @Blacklight @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @Flight of falcon @FuturePAF @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @Haris Ali2140 @HRK @Hakikat ve Hikmet @I S I @JamD @Khanivore @khansaheeb @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @loanranger @masterchief_mirza @Maxpane @Metal 0-1 @Mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @Norwegian @notorious_eagle @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PanzerKiel @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @SABRE @Safriz @Shane @Signalian @Stealth @StormBreaker @The Accountant @The Raven @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tipu7 @Tps43 @truthfollower @TsAr @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Viper27 @Vortex @Verve @White and Green with M/S @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
My View attachment 711206 hommies @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan @Crystal-Clear
Very touching.

Awesome video , little Brother @Trailer23 , bring tears to my eyes.

Yes, every drop of blood should be avenged. Indians should pay the price for every drop of Pakistani blood spilled by them, together with the treacherous Afghans, who have sided with India and helped it to spill Pakistani blood.

India has to be dis-integrated, to become what it was, small "Princely" states, ruled by little Rajas.
It has no place in modern states of the world. India is an artificial country, which will dis-integrate sooner than later.

Hi guys,

My View attachment 711206 hommies @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan @Crystal-Clear

Dear congratulations to produce such quality and motivating stuff.
I wish, I could become your student for editing lessons of Adobe premiere.
Are you planning such channel on YouTube?

Hi guys,

I have no words to say what I feels...

thanks Bro fir this video

Dear congratulations to produce such quality and motivating stuff.
I wish, I could become your student for editing lessons of Adobe premiere.
Are you planning such channel on YouTube?
First off - thanks for the compliment.

No, I won't be having any such Channel for tutorials as I myself am an amateur. But there are plenty of Channels on YouTube that give out details on how to edit videos.

For example, I won't be able to edit vlogs. I'd be stuck in quicksand. This is as far as my skills go and I think its an alright hobby when you're juggling a job and family at the same time.

@Trailer23
MashaAllah Wonderful Vasef Dear,
Great Work, Here is a gift and acknowledgement from my side on your great work, I posted your video on my channel. Check out, Bro.

Vasef Mudeer.PNG

Though you didn't tag me today.
:-):-):-)

@Trailer23
Great Work, Here is a gift and acknowledgement from my side on your great work, I posted your video on my channel. Check out, Bro.

View attachment 711301

Thanx yaar.

I've added you on the list now.

I thought you were already there. I usually just copy/paste the list. Sometimes people like their names removed so I make edits as per request. Anyways, it's there now.

Another great piece of work @Trailer23 .
Not sure if you realised that your video contained probably first capture of the Nigerian Thunder in flight.

View attachment 711404
Not sure if it's the Nigerian Air Force's JFT. Took the clip from Sher-Dil (2019) and I think it finished Post Production in 2018.

Movie was released right after Ops Swift Retort.

Not sure if it's the Nigerian Air Force's JFT. Took the clip from Sher-Dil (2019) and I think it finished Post Production in 2018.

Movie was released right after Ops Swift Retort.
Dude, just look at the Roundels, clearly Nigerian bird.

n-17.png

The APS-Peshawar tragedy was our lowest point and it became a turning point for the country. A reminder of how far we have come from those dark days and the sacrifices we have made collectively.

@Windjammer
I'm not contesting your claim. It may very well be as you've stated, but i'm just thinking that the first images that we saw of the Nigerian JF-17's was by you on the Topic...:
Three Nigerian JF-17 Almost Ready For Delivery From PAC - and that was dated: 26th August, 2020.

This movie was released: March 2019

So, I assume they deliberately put it on one of our JF-17's, or its was just sloppy Color Correction by the Post Production team that worked on 'Sher-Dil'.

Here are some [HD] screengrabs of our Inventory in Foreign Colors.

Sher Dil.mp4.Still001.jpg
Sher Dil.mp4.Still003.jpg

Here are a couple of images of No. 9 Sqn (Griffins) - with a Turkish Flag
Sher Dil.mp4.Still004.jpg

Sher Dil.mp4.Still006.jpg

One of AW139 - in UAEAF livery
Sher Dil.mp4.Still002.jpg

Our C-130 - with a Bangladesh Air Force livery
Sher Dil.mp4.Still005.jpg

The guy in the background could have been represented as Nigerian...
Sher Dil.mp4.Still007.jpg

A number of F-7's were used too as China, N. Korea and/or Iraq/Syria.

Hi guys,

Bloody Brilliant!!

Here are some videos that I have edited on the PAF and uploaded on my YouTube page.

Kindly note that there isn't much material out there, espicially in HD. One has to resort to (mostly) music videos and/or documentaries. Can't get much out of news clips because of the slides stuck on 1/3 of the screen most of the time.

Enjoy...

Bro can I use that Pakistan Defence Production logo ? And other related logos ? If you dont mind obviously..
@Trailer23

View attachment 711301

Finally I found you bahi 😁

I am working on my channel intro... will post soon here but dunno if you lot will like it or not 🤣
16131714123200.024632267644385086.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom