What's new

:: Pakistan Air Force vids - Edited on Adobe Premiere ::

Bro can I use that Pakistan Defence Production logo ? And other related logos ? If you dont mind obviously..
Look, its not as if my logo is Copyrighted, but its something I designed for myself for my Channel. Now if it floats around - next thing i'll know everyone will be asking for the same.

Try coming up with something original of your own. See PDF has its own Logo. International Defence Analysis has their own.

Give it some thought. Sleep on it. Because if you can't come up with your own logo for your videos/channel, how good do you think your material will be down the line?

Aside from Editing videos, I have designed and produced Custom Patches for the PAF and I can proudly say that I have over 25 Patches circulating in the PAF.

I have designed & produced T-shirts, Polo Shirts & Jackets for the PAF too. And not those crappy stuff.

I have done a lot, but it all starts with an idea. You want a Falcon. You want a Jet. What type of Jet? Should it have a Pakistani Flag? Should it have a logo or just a good font.

Think about it. I'll help out if you hit a roadblock.

Look, its not as if my logo is Copyrighted, but its something I designed for myself for my Channel. Now if it floats around - next thing i'll know everyone will be asking for the same.

Try coming up with something original of your own. See PDF has its own Logo. International Defence Analysis has their own.

Give it some thought. Sleep on it. Because if you can't come up with your own logo for your videos/channel, how good do you think your material will be down the line?

Aside from Editing videos, I have designed and produced Custom Patches for the PAF and I can proudly say that I have over 25 Patches circulating in the PAF.

I have designed & produced T-shirts, Polo Shirts & Jackets for the PAF too. And not those crappy stuff.

I have done a lot, but it all starts with an idea. You want a Falcon. You want a Jet. What type of Jet? Should it have a Pakistani Flag? Should it have a logo or just a good font.

Think about it. I'll help out if you hit a roadblock.
First of all I am sorry I didnt see this reply... secondly bro I have my own logo... you can see it in my DP... I was asking if I can use this logo for PDF promotion..
Screenshot_20210213-000224_YouTube.jpg

And again this will not be my channels logo.. this will be put on along millitary insignias...

I was asking if I can use this logo for PDF promotion..
View attachment 715797
Well, just to clarify, this not a PDF logo. It's my own. I stopped using PDF's logo last year around summer when I came up with my own.

I just thought you should know as my Channel has no direct affiliation with PDF. Theirs is what's on top and bottom of this page.

So, if you want to use my logo, go ahead, but it'll be my Channel you'll be promoting. If you want to promote PDF, you're gonna have to get in touch with one the Staff, I think.

Well, just to clarify, this not a PDF logo. It's my own. I stopped using PDF's logo last year around summer when I came up with my own.

I just thought you should know as my Channel has no direct affiliation with PDF. Theirs is what's on top and bottom of this page.

So, if you want to use my logo, go ahead, but it'll be my Channel you'll be promoting. If you want to promote PDF, you're gonna have to get in touch with one the Staff, I think.
Thanks bro.. if I need help surely will get in touch.. never used premier pro before so will learn a lot...

Not to make a big deal out of it..., but, I'm in the middle of doing something BIG to celebrate 27th of Feb.

Just wanted to give a heads up to those that may read this post. Not looking to Tag an army..., just yet.

Surprise Day.jpg
Well guys..., I had been working on these two projects for quite a while. Since i've faced a lot of backlash in the past on the choice of music, i'd try to please everyone this (one) time - it being a memorable event and all.

So basically, to celebrate the 2nd Anniversary of Ops. Swift Retort, i've taken the liberty of doing Two Video Edits. One in English and the other in اُردُو .

I tried my level best not to have the exact same clips, but there are some that I had to use the same - for sequences.

I do want to apologize in advance that i'm not an Audio Editor, so if you feel the sound cuts and audio in the background aren't perfect - well I can't do anything about it. I'm too old to start fresh on something I have zero interest in.

Finally, I just want to ask those whom are not interested in me tagging them for these videos or anything I design in the future - please inform me so I can remove you off my list. A couple of people have asked me and I want to respect their wishes of not being bothered with my crap.

Note: Only those whom wish to be removed should let me know. I know most of guys like my work, but just for those who are not interested in me tagging them in the future.

@araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @BHarwana @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal Khan 777 @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @krash @LeGenD @Side-Winder @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @dbc @Aamir Hussain @The Eagle

@Akh1112 @aliyusuf @Areesh @arjunk @ARMalik @Blacklight @Clairvoyant @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @crankthatskunk @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @FuturePAF @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @HRK @Hakikat ve Hikmet @I S I @JamD @Khanivore @khansaheeb @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @loanranger @masterchief_mirza @Maxpane @Metal 0-1 @Mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @Norwegian @notorious_eagle @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PanzerKiel @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @SABRE @Shane @Signalian @Stealth @StormBreaker @Sunny4pak @The Accountant @The Raven @TheSnakeEatingMarkhur @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tipu7 @Tps43 @truthfollower @TsAr @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Viper27 @Vortex @Verve @White and Green with M/S @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar

My
UAE.jpg
hommies @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan @Crystal-Clear

Well guys..., I had been working on these two projects for quite a while. Since i've faced a lot of backlash in the past on the choice of music, i'd try to please everyone this (one) time - it being a memorable event and all.

So basically, to celebrate the 2nd Anniversary of Ops. Swift Retort, i've taken the liberty of doing Two Video Edits. One in English and the other in اُردُو .

I tried my level best not to have the exact same clips, but there are some that I had to use the same - for sequences.

I do want to apologize in advance that i'm not an Audio Editor, so if you feel the sound cuts and audio in the background aren't perfect - well I can't do anything about it. I'm too old to start fresh on something I have zero interest in.

Finally, I just want to ask those whom are not interested in me tagging them for these videos or anything I design in the future - please inform me so I can remove you off my list. A couple of people have asked me and I want to respect their wishes of not being bothered with my crap.

Note: Only those whom wish to be removed should let me know. I know most of guys like my work, but just for those who are not interested in me tagging them in the future.

@araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @BHarwana @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal Khan 777 @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @krash @LeGenD @Side-Winder @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @dbc @Aamir Hussain @The Eagle

@Akh1112 @aliyusuf @Areesh @arjunk @ARMalik @Blacklight @Clairvoyant @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @crankthatskunk @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @FuturePAF @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @HRK @Hakikat ve Hikmet @I S I @JamD @Khanivore @khansaheeb @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @loanranger @masterchief_mirza @Maxpane @Metal 0-1 @Mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @Norwegian @notorious_eagle @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PanzerKiel @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @SABRE @Shane @Signalian @Stealth @StormBreaker @Sunny4pak @The Accountant @The Raven @TheSnakeEatingMarkhur @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tipu7 @Tps43 @truthfollower @TsAr @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Viper27 @Vortex @Verve @White and Green with M/S @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar

My View attachment 720470 hommies @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan @Crystal-Clear
dude...friggin' AWESOME!!! You rock bro! :pakistan:

Anyone using Blackmagic cameras to shoot instead of super wide action cameras ?

My View attachment 720470 hommies @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan @Crystal-Clear

Outstanding work as always bro specially when chia wala modi fell down lolz lmao... keep up the good work.

Back
Top Bottom