What's new

:: Pakistan Air Force vids - Edited on Adobe Premiere ::

Well guys..., I had been working on these two projects for quite a while. Since i've faced a lot of backlash in the past on the choice of music, i'd try to please everyone this (one) time - it being a memorable event and all.

So basically, to celebrate the 2nd Anniversary of Ops. Swift Retort, i've taken the liberty of doing Two Video Edits. One in English and the other in اُردُو .

I tried my level best not to have the exact same clips, but there are some that I had to use the same - for sequences.

I do want to apologize in advance that i'm not an Audio Editor, so if you feel the sound cuts and audio in the background aren't perfect - well I can't do anything about it. I'm too old to start fresh on something I have zero interest in.

Finally, I just want to ask those whom are not interested in me tagging them for these videos or anything I design in the future - please inform me so I can remove you off my list. A couple of people have asked me and I want to respect their wishes of not being bothered with my crap.

Note: Only those whom wish to be removed should let me know. I know most of guys like my work, but just for those who are not interested in me tagging them in the future.

@araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @BHarwana @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal Khan 777 @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @krash @LeGenD @Side-Winder @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @dbc @Aamir Hussain @The Eagle

@Akh1112 @aliyusuf @Areesh @arjunk @ARMalik @Blacklight @Clairvoyant @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @crankthatskunk @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @FuturePAF @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @HRK @Hakikat ve Hikmet @I S I @JamD @Khanivore @khansaheeb @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @loanranger @masterchief_mirza @Maxpane @Metal 0-1 @Mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @Norwegian @notorious_eagle @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PanzerKiel @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @SABRE @Shane @Signalian @Stealth @StormBreaker @Sunny4pak @The Accountant @The Raven @TheSnakeEatingMarkhur @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tipu7 @Tps43 @truthfollower @TsAr @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Viper27 @Vortex @Verve @White and Green with M/S @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar

My View attachment 720470 hommies @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan @Crystal-Clear

maast maast qalendar.... and modi fell 👍👍👍

Well guys..., I had been working on these two projects for quite a while. Since i've faced a lot of backlash in the past on the choice of music, i'd try to please everyone this (one) time - it being a memorable event and all.

So basically, to celebrate the 2nd Anniversary of Ops. Swift Retort, i've taken the liberty of doing Two Video Edits. One in English and the other in اُردُو .

I tried my level best not to have the exact same clips, but there are some that I had to use the same - for sequences.

I do want to apologize in advance that i'm not an Audio Editor, so if you feel the sound cuts and audio in the background aren't perfect - well I can't do anything about it. I'm too old to start fresh on something I have zero interest in.

Finally, I just want to ask those whom are not interested in me tagging them for these videos or anything I design in the future - please inform me so I can remove you off my list. A couple of people have asked me and I want to respect their wishes of not being bothered with my crap.

Note: Only those whom wish to be removed should let me know. I know most of guys like my work, but just for those who are not interested in me tagging them in the future.

@araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @BHarwana @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal Khan 777 @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @krash @LeGenD @Side-Winder @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @dbc @Aamir Hussain @The Eagle

@Akh1112 @aliyusuf @Areesh @arjunk @ARMalik @Blacklight @Clairvoyant @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @crankthatskunk @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @FuturePAF @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @HRK @Hakikat ve Hikmet @I S I @JamD @Khanivore @khansaheeb @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @loanranger @masterchief_mirza @Maxpane @Metal 0-1 @Mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @Norwegian @notorious_eagle @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PanzerKiel @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @SABRE @Shane @Signalian @Stealth @StormBreaker @Sunny4pak @The Accountant @The Raven @TheSnakeEatingMarkhur @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tipu7 @Tps43 @truthfollower @TsAr @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Viper27 @Vortex @Verve @White and Green with M/S @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar

My View attachment 720470 hommies @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan @Crystal-Clear
Great work bro 👌

I couldn't make a video but will start preparation for next years video from now on.. no a cinematic one but an informative one 👍

Great work bro 👌

I couldn't make a video but will start preparation for next years video from now on.. no a cinematic one but an informative one 👍
Thank you.

Yeah you should make the kind of videos you feel comfortable with and not what you have to be pressured into making. That is when quality drops because you can't vision something you're not passionate about.

If you notice some of my earlier videos were short, simple cuts and didn't have much content/material. It may have something to do with not being in touch with the software (Adobe Premiere) for years and the number of versions and improvements that came along.

But..., I will advice you to move on, either:
1. Adobe Premiere Pro (Windows)
2. Final Cut Pro (apple)

All other softwares for editing are trash. It better you learn now as they're the best for Non-Linerar Editing. And most importantly you don't get too comfortable with something which doesn't have many options to go about.

Good Luck in your future projects.

Outstanding work sir!

I'm one of those who questions the musical tastes of everyone, but that is purely because I was of a generation raised on Top Gun and hence ANY fighter jet must fly against a backdrop of Kenny Loggins otherwise they don't fly at all. However, don't worry about my odd musical tastes and keep doing what you do because the sequencing is brilliant. Modi tripping over against the "if we had Rafale" comment was particularly amusing.
Also, the way those Injuns kept saying "decimated Pakistan" was hilarious. Does every Indian journo read an identical script??

Modi tripping over against the "if we had Rafale" comment was particularly amusing.
Had that clip for quite a while, but was holding it off for the perfect Video Edit. I suppose this was as good as any to use it.
Also, the way those Injuns kept saying "decimated Pakistan" was hilarious. Does every Indian journo read an identical script??
Trust me, I had atleast 3-4 more clips with the word 'Decimated' from other Channels, but didn't want to stretch it & bore you guys. I'm not certain if they read an identical script, but I think their Foreign Dept. and MoD probably have some words highlighted to use against Pakistan.

-----

Truth be told, not many people praised the footage of an actual Mi-17 being shot down. That was the most difficult find for me. I had kept it for months just for these videos.

Mazza Aaaa Gaya Bhai, Gonna Post on My YT Community an if you allow on my Channel too ( with due credit)...
You might have spent days on it, collecting videos and joining them precisely. Keep it up.

Modi's Clip related to rafale was awesome.

Thank you.

Yeah you should make the kind of videos you feel comfortable with and not what you have to be pressured into making. That is when quality drops because you can't vision something you're not passionate about.

If you notice some of my earlier videos were short, simple cuts and didn't have much content/material. It may have something to do with not being in touch with the software (Adobe Premiere) for years and the number of versions and improvements that came along.

But..., I will advice you to move on, either:
1. Adobe Premiere Pro (Windows)
2. Final Cut Pro (apple)

All other softwares for editing are trash. It better you learn now as they're the best for Non-Linerar Editing. And most importantly you don't get too comfortable with something which doesn't have many options to go about.

Good Luck in your future projects.
I have adobe Premier pro (free from college) on Macbook pro (mid 2012 one)
16144314846850.07040484943017389.jpg

I am making my desk setup and thinking to upgrade the laptop to better RAM for better processing speed...

Anyways I have 3 to 4 niches in mind will share soon..
Mazza Aaaa Gaya Bhai, Gonna Post on My YT Community an if you allow on my Channel too ( with due credit)...
You might have spent days on it, collecting videos and joining them precisely. Keep it up.

Modi's Clip related to rafale was awesome.
Bahi you got my Emails ? 🥴

UFFF! UFFF! UFFF!

Dam Mast Qalander was a great choice.

I have adobe Premier pro (free from college) on Macbook pro (mid 2012 one)
View attachment 720662
I am making my desk setup and thinking to upgrade the laptop to better RAM for better processing speed...

Anyways I have 3 to 4 niches in mind will share soon..

Bahi you got my Emails ? 🥴
Sorry, Let me check there was an issue with my email, I will let you know.

2 years+ no evidence of surgical strikes, no F-16 wreckage ...

indians?... does it really take that long to cook up evidence?

Hi guyyyyyyyys,

Just finished the edit for 23rd March ;) . Spent 4 straight days in a hotel room in Minsk, just so that I won't fall behind.

I'm now putting the finishing touches to it - just to make certain that there aren't any black lines on the sides. Also going through all the videos again at the off chance I may want to replace some segment. But, all-in-all its ready.

Can't wait to unleash it for your entertainment...on the 23rd (ofcourse).

@HRK @Sunny4pak @Dil Pakistan @TheSnakeEatingMarkhur @GumNaam @TOPGUN

Hi guyyyyyyyys,

Just finished the edit for 23rd March ;) . Spent 4 straight days in a hotel room in Minsk, just so that I won't fall behind.

I'm now putting the finishing touches to it - just to make certain that there aren't any black lines on the sides. Also going through all the videos again at the off chance I may want to replace some segment. But, all-in-all its ready.

Looking forward to your great work - good luck

Hi guyyyyyyyys,

Looking forward bahi I am gonna publish summit as well 😉

Back
Top Bottom