What's new

:: Pakistan Air Force vids - Edited on Adobe Premiere ::

That was a refreshingly amazing video. I really loved the music and how you edited the video in sync with the music. Some great editing motions, angles and flow. All in all, a superb work, awesomely done dear brother.

ma-sha-Allah!!

This content is ridiculously fantastic! LOVED IT! MaShaAllah!

TheSnakeEatingMarkhur Brother, you will be sinful if you didn't serve the nation with your talent. You owe us more work!
Working on more stuff bro.. this took me 3 weeks but out of that like one and half week I was busy with college deadlines so couldnt upload it early 🙃

I have more serious stuff in pipeline too like informative videos but first need to build up an audience 😄

That was a refreshingly amazing video. I really loved the music and how you edited the video in sync with the music. Some great editing motions, angles and flow. All in all, a superb work, awesomely done dear brother.

ma-sha-Allah!!
Jazak Allah brother.. At first I didnt have the synced music part in mind but while editing it came up so put it in the workflow..

If you have music suggestion please drop them on my profile will be a lot helpful 😉👍 I did first video with English song but was advised to use "apna" music but couldn't find any military related trap music so used Turkish this time and yes people also said use whatever you are comfy with so will try to find some good music on my own as well but if you have any suggestions please do lemme know 🙂
Oh my GOD !!! 😍😍😍

well done bro !
Thanks bro 😊

Back
Top Bottom