What's new

:: Pakistan Air Force vids - Edited on Adobe Premiere ::

@Stealth could you be of some help in providing some of your exclusive HD pictures and videos. Loved those when you were still in Pakistan.

Brother I have tons of HD clips but I am not authorized to post or share with anyone. Once added one clip of PAF BLK 52 F16s refuelled by KC135 in the US and I was literally got warning (multiple times). I have many clips including BLK 52 formation... bombing in exercise, live operation (Zarb-e-Azb) as well not fictional or photoop work but not allowed to share. I had deleted many of them because there was no use policy (string attached) ... Many of them I guess I left in my PC 4 - 5 years ago lol. I Just stop saving pics because there is no point if you can't share with anyone. I don't have time either now, much busy with life and other stuff :)

Last edited:
Yes Sir, 2nd Time i've had a Strike - both by the same clowns.

They do some work for...the Military, but don't have direct links.

Anyways, i've already spoken to someone - and its in motion. Lets see if my call works out.

(If not), i'm done with making vids on the Armed Forces and stick to just the PAF.

Don't let some nitwits with an ego fragile as a balloon get you down brother. Keep up the awesome work. Remember, with such morons, you got to go by using their tactics against them. File a formal complaint, give evidence proving they are wrong and they will get the blowback from it.

ISPR ought to hire you, as you are pure talent, ma-sha-Allah.

Brother I have tons of HD clips but I am not authorized to post or share with anyone. I have just added one clip of PAF BLK 52 F16s refuelled by KC135 in the US and I was literally got warning (multiple times). I have many clips including BLK 52 formation... bombing in exercise etc but seriously.... I have pics and videos of live operation (Zarb-e-Azb) as well not fictional or photoop work but not allowed to share. I had deleted many of them because there was no use of that ... Many I left in my PC in pak lol

Once I have awesome pics of Pakistan submarines and frigates in action that nobody have seen ... deleted long time back. I stop saving pics long time back because if i am not allow to post or share anywhere then what is the purpose of getting/saving images ?
Brother life is unforgiving but it does not make us stop doing what we love the most. No issue if we can not see your work but keep on taking pictures. Also become a member of plane spotter. That should give you enough coverage for posting videos.

Yes Sir, 2nd Time i've had a Strike - both by the same clowns.

They do some work for...the Military, but don't have direct links.

Anyways, i've already spoken to someone - and its in motion. Lets see if my call works out.

(If not), i'm done with making vids on the Armed Forces and stick to just the PAF.
I dont care about your problems because you are a time waster
you lack focus and its down to me to tell you and others what to do then it serves you well that you can censored

respond when you have time. or @Windjammer and @Stealth will tell me how its all done.

Last edited:
Brother I have tons of HD clips but I am not authorized to post or share with anyone. Once added one clip of PAF BLK 52 F16s refuelled by KC135 in the US and I was literally got warning (multiple times). I have many clips including BLK 52 formation... bombing in exercise, live operation (Zarb-e-Azb) as well not fictional or photoop work but not allowed to share. I had deleted many of them because there was no use policy (string attached) ... Many of them I guess I left in my PC 4 - 5 years ago lol. I Just stop saving pics because there is no point if you can't share with anyone. I don't have time either now, much busy with life and other stuff :)
That's Sad 😒

Here is a new vid, I just did. Sorry if this is a 'time-waster'. But as I have stressed in the past, if you're not a fan of such material - just hit me a message & i'll remove you off the Tag-List. Others have exercised the option in the past.

@araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @BHarwana @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Hodor @Imran Khan @Jango @krash @LeGenD @Side-Winder @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @Aamir Hussain @The Eagle

@Akh1112 @aliyusuf @AMRAAM @Areesh @ARMalik @Blacklight @Clairvoyant @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @crankthatskunk @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Dil Pakistan @Dreamer. @Falcon26 @FuturePAF @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @HRK @Hakikat ve Hikmet @I S I @JamD @Khanivore @khansaheeb @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @loanranger @masterchief_mirza @Maxpane @Metal 0-1 @Mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @Norwegian @notorious_eagle @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PanzerKiel @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @SABRE @Shane @Signalian @Stealth @StormBreaker @The Accountant @The Raven @TheSnakeEatingMarkhur @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tipu7 @Tps43 @truthfollower @TsAr @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Viper27 @Vortex @Verve @White and Green with M/S @Yasser76 @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
My
UAE.jpg
hommies @Crystal-Clear @Maarkhoor @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan

Well it sounds like it's a love story between pilot who is away on deployment and wife is cheating on him.

Pilot found out. Their marriage is ruined and classic missing other song is being played.

Well it sounds like it's a love story between pilot who is away on deployment and wife is cheating on him.

Pilot found out. Their marriage is ruined and classic missing other song is being played.
You've got a vivid-imagination, my friend.

Ever consider doing Dramas?

Love your videos brother. I show them to my daughter and she dances to them too. I had a request if your willing. Have you considered making a video featuring the Nigerian JF-17s spliced with footage of their Air Force officers training, with the PAF at Risalpur as well as flight training. Using the music from the following video (If the original content creator of the music allows it). It could be really good at promoting JF-17 sales in other countries; I.e. Pakistan provides the full package of support. “The PAF is your Wingman” kind of motto. Just a thought. Love the work. Keep it up :)

music starts at 2:55
JF-17 “Funke Fighters” ;) sounds like Funky
Also I know EDM is not everyone’s cup of tea but a song that gets everyone Dancing makes it more memorable

Last edited:
Video is fine but song is so awful, i didn't like this song, you should replace this song with another song

Video is fine but song is so awful, i didn't like this song, you should replace this song with another song
Technically, video (footage) is the same that i've been using for the past couple of years. As for the song, difference of opinion could be argued, but I can't just take another song and slap it on this video. Others have tried/attempted...miserably reuploading my work with other songs. Their view count shows that it doesn't work like that.

I'll probably be making a new one in the coming days. Had a lot of requests for a certain bird - again.

Technically, video (footage) is the same that i've been using for the past couple of years. As for the song, difference of opinion could be argued, but I can't just take another song and slap it on this video. Others have tried/attempted...miserably reuploading my work with other songs. Their view count shows that it doesn't work like that.

I'll probably be making a new one in the coming days. Had a lot of requests for a certain bird - again.
You should take older song like tum hi se mujhahidoon or hawa ka siphai hoon to make these type of video or take English song for your video, most of the recent national songs are so awful only few are better, this one is worst

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom