What's new

:: Pakistan Air Force vids - Edited on Adobe Premiere ::

You should take older song like tum hi se mujhahidoon or hawa ka siphai hoon to make these type of video or take English song for your video, most of the recent national songs are so awful only few are better, this one is worst
Once again, difference of opinion.

The tracks you mentioned: Tum hi se Mujhahidoon & Hawa ka siphai hoon

I'm not a fan of those. In fact, I hate them both - but that's just my opinion.

As for this one (used in the video) is on my Playlist. Go through the 'Comments' on my Channel or the past pages on this Topic & you'll find various requests. Can't please everyone.

Amazing Bro !

Never forget to tag me. If I request you to remove me from the list, it just means I’m not going well this day and you have to discard this request 😁

👍👍👍

My favorite one remains "This is what we live for" one.
I've just been asked by *someone* to do a video for 14th August :pakistan: .

Had your reply in my mind for quite some time - as I don't do videos on just Pakistan.

You'll be pleased & its a Classic Urdu track, this time around. Not sure if it'll top: This what I live for

But since I have 02 (entire) Months to prepare, hope to make it a good one too.

Great, Nice going......................... :pakistan: :smitten:

20210702_001942-jpg.758546

Nearly done.. get ready lads 😉

Brother I have tons of HD clips but I am not authorized to post or share with anyone. Once added one clip of PAF BLK 52 F16s refuelled by KC135 in the US and I was literally got warning (multiple times). I have many clips including BLK 52 formation... bombing in exercise, live operation (Zarb-e-Azb) as well not fictional or photoop work but not allowed to share. I had deleted many of them because there was no use policy (string attached) ... Many of them I guess I left in my PC 4 - 5 years ago lol. I Just stop saving pics because there is no point if you can't share with anyone. I don't have time either now, much busy with life and other stuff :)
May be you can share once they are out of service in 10-20 yrs lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom