What's new

:: Pakistan Air Force vids - Edited on Adobe Premiere ::

All of the feedback is appreciated.
@Trailer23
Good effort.

A few takeaways on the video.

1. From 0:19 to 0:29 you've used the Strobe Effect. That is 10seconds & way too much.

Too much flickering is hard on the eyes & spoils the effect.

Learn...

...now as the vlogger mentions that its commonly used in (movie) Trailers, you can use it in Hype & Pump Up videos too.

Example: check this Trailer at 1:07, 1:36, 2:08, 2:30 and 2:42

Now..., see how many seconds they've used for the Strobe Effect.

2. Part of your video is Box Print (Black Borders) & part of it is Full Screen. If you're intending to use footage from Full Screen, then increase the size of the Box Print footage.

3. Removing the logos (ISPR) is dodgy, but as you may have noticed in my vids - can be achieved (some times).

Finally, you need to understand and drill the concept in your head - something our Pakistani Channels refuse to accept.

You can either be a Video Editor or an Audio Editor or someone in Graphics/Motion Graphics.

You can't multi-task. That is not how its done in the outside World because you compromise your talent & attention in too many things.

Now, I suck at Audio Editing. I refuse to install Adobe After Effects because I feel its too complicated. Adobe Photoshop comes in handy if I require to make some minor changes to a frame & import it Adobe Premiere as a *.jpeg or *.PNG file.

Again, if I haven't said it in the past - i'll repeat again. Watch videos on ESPN, TNT Sports or promos of NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL and Movie Trailers.

Good effort.

A few takeaways on the video.

1. From 0:19 to 0:29 you've used the Strobe Effect. That is 10seconds & way too much.

Too much flickering is hard on the eyes & spoils the effect.

Learn...

...now as the vlogger mentions that its commonly used in (movie) Trailers, you can use it in Hype & Pump Up videos too.

Example: check this Trailer at 1:07, 1:36, 2:08, 2:30 and 2:42

Now..., see how many seconds they've used for the Strobe Effect.

2. Part of your video is Box Print (Black Borders) & part of it is Full Screen. If you're intending to use footage from Full Screen, then increase the size of the Box Print footage.

3. Removing the logos (ISPR) is dodgy, but as you may have noticed in my vids - can be achieved (some times).

Finally, you need to understand and drill the concept in your head - something our Pakistani Channels refuse to accept.

You can either be a Video Editor or an Audio Editor or someone in Graphics/Motion Graphics.

You can't multi-task. That is not how its done in the outside World because you compromise your talent & attention in too many things.

Now, I suck at Audio Editing. I refuse to install Adobe After Effects because I feel its too complicated. Adobe Photoshop comes in handy if I require to make some minor changes to a frame & import it Adobe Premiere as a *.jpeg or *.PNG file.

Again, if I haven't said it in the past - i'll repeat again. Watch videos on ESPN, TNT Sports or promos of NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL and Movie Trailers.

Thanks a lot bahi I didn't have longer video I would have done it with jumpcuts even with this it wasn't enough.

I am good at editing but can sync music in and motion graphics is a long process I hope one day we will reach there too 😄
Khair Mubarak Eid Mubarak to you as well bro

As some of you may have noticed that my most recent video (Pakistan Armed Forces 12 - Spirit of a Warrior), above has been removed.

Reason: Copyright Claim

Now the Copyright Claim didn't come from NIN (Nine Inch Nails) for using their music. No. It was by some shitty company based out in Islamabad whose address & contact number i've gotten a hold of.

They claim that I used footage from that "PATS: 60 Hours to Glory" Teaser. Funny thing, not a single clip is from that video. Everything was from past material that I have used and abused in the past. Infact, there was nothing new at all, except the music.

Odd thing - the guy who Edited the Video (Me!) had it removed from my Channel, and there are exact copies of it still present of it on the .net on other YouTube Channels & facebook Pages.

Repeat after me..., "DOUBLE STANDARDS".

@araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @BHarwana @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @krash @LeGenD @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @The Eagle

@Akh1112 @aliyusuf @AMRAAM @Areesh @ARMalik @Blacklight @Clairvoyant @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @crankthatskunk @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Dil Pakistan @Dreamer. @Falcon26 @FuturePAF @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @HRK @Hakikat ve Hikmet @I S I @JamD @Khanivore @khansaheeb @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @loanranger @masterchief_mirza @Maxpane @Metal 0-1 @Mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @notorious_eagle @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PanzerKiel @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @SABRE @Shane @Signalian @Stealth @StormBreaker @The Accountant @The Raven @TheSnakeEatingMarkhur @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tipu7 @Tps43 @truthfollower @TsAr @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Viper27 @Vortex @Verve @White and Green with M/S @Yasser76 @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
@Crystal-Clear @Maarkhoor @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan
Was it Rockville Technologies?

I started uploading a video yesterday and was working and left it and checked it today to find out Rockville has claimed content from the video.

All of the clips are from SarBakaf documentary on SSG. Which has been uploaded by many people. Like exact same part unedited is available but when I tried uploading it even without monetization I wasn't allowed.

Did they get back to you ?
I went over their head.

I spoke to someone & its a bit complicated & pretty much irreversible.

The last video I did that got removed was on my Channel. However a copy of the exact same video is still being hosted by one of my Sponsors on his YouTube Channel & Facebook page.

Basically, they've now got you marked & will constantly be looking at your content. Everytime they feel something that belongs to them - they'll red flag it.

By the way, you & I are small fish. This company blocked the content of a lot of high profile Journalists in one day, but were asked to ease up a bit. These Journalists are all quite well known on various News Channels, but now run their own YouTube Channels - probably because they feel the money they are getting isn't enough.

I'll give you a final hint: I won't be making anymore videos on the Pakistan Armed Forces. BUT I will continue doing the PAF ones.

Hello people,
Retarded ________ Glorified Waiter* here. Just thought i'd share the Teaser for my upcoming Independence Day video.

Hope to release it by midnite (PST) - 14th Aug.

*Sorry, just a lil' humor. You know the kind that puts food on the table for my kids.

Hope it doesn't offend anyone in particular.

@HRK
@araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal. @Foxtrot Alpha @Hodor @Imran Khan @krash @LeGenD @waz @Windjammer @The Eagle
@Akh1112 @aliyusuf @AMRAAM @Areesh @ARMalik @Clairvoyant @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @crankthatskunk @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Dil Pakistan @Dreamer. @Falcon26 @FuturePAF @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @Hakikat ve Hikmet @I S I @iLION12345_1 @JamD @Khanivore @khansaheeb @Liquidmetal @loanranger @masterchief_mirza @Metal 0-1 @mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @Norwegian @notorious_eagle @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PanzerKiel @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi @Riz @SABRE @Shane @Signalian @Stealth @StormBreaker @Sunny4pak @The Accountant @The Raven @TheSnakeEatingMarkhur @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tipu7 @Tps43 @truthfollower @TsAr @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Viper27 @Vortex @Verve @White and Green with M/S @Yasser76 @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
My
UAE.jpg
hommies @Crystal-Clear @Maarkhoor @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan

Always look forward to your vids.

both of you really have done great job ..... I just find myself short of words to describe my feelings and I am not saying this just as expression of language but in literally this is the my situation after watching both videos ....

both of you really have done great job ..... I just find myself short of words to describe my feelings and I am not saying this just as expression of language but in literally this is the my situation after watching both videos ....
Thanks bahi 💚

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom