What's new

:: Pakistan Air Force vids - Edited on Adobe Premiere ::

- In the beginning of the video in short brief it tocuhes on the history of PAF and adds clips from the past that was great addition

Love the video! BTW at @ 0:43 of the clip, you'll catch the glimpse of the Flt Lt Matiur Rehman (Bhi Shristho - BAF, killed in a foiled plane jacking attempt by Flg Off Rashid Minhas, Nishane Haider), attending a briefing in 1965 war, by the squadron Commander Syed Sajjad 'Nosey' Haider.

Love the video! BTW at @ 0:43 of the clip, you'll catch the glimpse of the Flt Lt Matiur Rehman (Bhi Shristho - BAF, killed in a foiled plane jacking attempt by Flg Off Rashid Minhas, Nishane Haider), attending a briefing in 1965 war, by the squadron Commander Syed Sajjad 'Nosey' Haider.

He sits in the middle and has two other guys on the side good catch

Nope, I can't be more certain than this:
1631120648938.png

he is second to the left in the image below:
1631120700864.png

Last edited:
Since we are talking about the Tribute .......FYI, these are the guys who attacked Pathankot and destroyed about 14~ aircraft including Mig-21s!

Last edited:
@Battlion25 @Titanium100
Guys, I had already had already posted the video on the previous page.

Finally, @alikazmi007 & Titanium100 kindly avoid discussions & posting images on this topic.

I started this topic to upload Video Edits that I did and was later joined by other Video Editors.

It is not for discussion on History. There are relevant Topics/Threads for them exclusively.

-T23

have you made a guest appearance in the video .... ???

have you made a guest appearance in the video .... ???
Oh nahe sir jee. As khoobsorat as I may be (by my own standards), the only thing that appears in my edits is my name.

Although, my girls did make a Guest Appearance in the 14th Aug vid: Pakistan - Yehi Zameen

As per my info, there is someone in ISPR who doesn't want me or others to use the Insignia of the Armed Forces or Army. Navy & PAF are fair play.

awesome @Trailer23 ...

hey I've been meaning to ask you, how good at you on the entire Adobe premier suite? especially after effects?

how good at you on the entire Adobe premier suite? especially after effects?
Not that great, as I learned on the much earlier visions of Premiere in the early 2000's. I've picked up on my own over the years, but pretty basic.

As for Adobe After Effects, good lord, no. I just never understood that software OR Adobe Illustrator.

Back
Top Bottom