What's new

:: Pakistan Air Force vids - Edited on Adobe Premiere ::

both of you really have done great job ..... I just find myself short of words to describe my feelings and I am not saying this just as expression of language but in literally this is the my situation after watching both videos ....
I'm glad that you and the others (also) liked the video. I'm not known for making non-Military OR Air Force videos, but thought that this year i'd make an exception.

Hope everyone enjoyed the Guest Appearance from...
Scorpion.jpg

@GriffinsRule - Great find, yaar.

Thanx for tagging me, but I doubt I'll be able to use it as the vid has been made...
a. Vertical (most likely cellphone - not GoPro)
b. Sped up a lil' too much for my liking.

Maybe..., I might be able to use that 🤙to CASA.

I have managed to aquire some Sqn No. 11 (Arrows) footage. I need to blur out the name of the Viper Driver as it hasn't been released (officially) by PAF for any promotional video.

Thanx for tagging me, but I doubt I'll be able to use it as the vid has been made...

I have managed to aquire some Sqn No. 11 (Arrows) footage. I need to blur out the name of the Viper Driver as it hasn't been released (officially) by PAF for any promotional video.
Kuch anayat humare pe b kijiye ga 😆 if you can share some clips it will be helpful.

Figured I'd tag you since it's the only video with CN-235s and F-16s together 🙂

Figured I'd tag you since it's the only video with CN-235s and F-16s together 🙂
Forget a CN-235 with F-16, there is hardly any footage of the CASA itself.

I've only been able to find it in one music video (Mera Junoon) & that too while paratroopers are boarding & while its taxing out.
...if you can share some clips it will be helpful.
Unfortunately - I can't.

My source had instructed me not to use footage of cockpit instruments and that I had to sensor/blur the name.

I have to honor that request, or I won't be getting any material in the future.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom