What's new

:: Pakistan Air Force vids - Edited on Adobe Premiere ::

I meant we need to make a repository of clips that are copyright free and all of millitary related youtubers or content creators can use.
O okay.

Yeah, i've got of 2TB of of everything I need. I've already done something in my Premiere setup, so if I want F-16 clips that I have marked - I just select the Viper file. In it i've 100's of clips that I can use.

Same goes for Army & Navy too.

That way, I don't burden the system, nor do I have to go through each & every video looking for something

O okay.

Yeah, i've got of 2TB of of everything I need. I've already done something in my Premiere setup, so if I want F-16 clips that I have marked - I just select the Viper file. In it i've 100's of clips that I can use.

Same goes for Army & Navy too.

That way, I don't burden the system, nor do I have to go through each & every video looking for something
That's great might do the same but I might make a cloud based repository 😉

:: SOFT WARNING ::
Someone just sent me a screenshot of something that was targeted at me for the 2nd time. At first I didn't believe it until I visited the page & saw the post myself.
This is going out to those whom may wanna pass the message to their 'Sir/BHAI' in poor-man's [PDF].

1. Its 'MUDEER', not 'MUDER'.
2. What I do for a living is none of your f#*kin' business. Irrelevant to the topic at hand.

Disrespect my (late) father's name one more time & I will make it my life mission to turn your tricycle of a Forum the butt of my jokes on each & every one of my videos & THEY WILL GO VIRAL.

My job puts a roof over the head & food on the table for my kids. We don't look for handouts by the likes of you OR your minions.

I never took a cheap shot by naming anyone on [PDF] - even though others did..., repeatedly. Yet I have been targeted & that by my (late) father's name - uncalled for.

You wanna take a shot at me from this point on, go ahead - I won't be far behind. DO NOT ever use my father's name from this point on. You have been warned.

This message is being tagged to those individuals whom are at both ends of the spectrum. I don't hold a grudge against any of you. I know most of you are fans of my work - with the exception of 1. You're just the messenger.

@Cookie Monster @PWFI, @mingle @Scorpiooo and finally @TsAr

I am also tagging a MOD on [PDF], so that he knows where I stand...

@The Eagle
kya howa ...??

@Trailer23 dear i didn't knew that your name is Waseef, and i don't have any grudge against you or anyone else.

Here are some videos that I have edited on the PAF and uploaded on my YouTube page.

Kindly note that there isn't much material out there, espicially in HD. One has to resort to (mostly) music videos and/or documentaries. Can't get much out of news clips because of the slides stuck on 1/3 of the screen most of the time.

Enjoy...

The last video is something. Beautiful!

Ok I went through that thread and did not find anything provocative against your father, name is a pronoun and can be spelled several ways like for example Ahmed or Ahmad, so no offense should be taken. If I missed something do point it out.

My advise don't take online shit too seriously.
Which forum are you lot on about ?

The last video is something. Beautiful!
My name is...Vasef. Everyone knows that from my vids.

It was my father's name that got me rattled, and I won't put up with that crap.

I was clear that I did NOT hold a grudge against others. I was just looking for a way to get the message through & needed someone to do so.

Funny thing, I found a few others whom I did not tag, but were conveniently visiting this Topic a while back. Word has gotten out - that I'm sure of.

I am not blaming anyone else.
Which forum are you lot on about ?
Nothing.

It doesn't concern...others. No offense.

I was already subbed to you on youtube. I had no idea you where on PDF.

My name is...Vasef. Everyone knows that from my vids.

It was my father's name that got me rattled, and I won't put up with that crap.

I was clear that I did NOT hold a grudge against others. I was just looking for a way to get the message through & needed someone to do so.

Funny thing, I found a few others whom I did not tag, but were conveniently visiting this Topic a while back. Word has gotten out - that I'm sure of.

I am not blaming anyone else.

Nothing.

It doesn't concern...others. No offense.
Jeez bhai, I just praised the video.

Back
Top Bottom