What's new

:: Pakistan Air Force vids - Edited on Adobe Premiere ::

:: SOFT WARNING ::
Someone just sent me a screenshot of something that was targeted at me for the 2nd time. At first I didn't believe it until I visited the page & saw the post myself.
This is going out to those whom may wanna pass the message to their 'Sir/BHAI' in poor-man's [PDF].

1. Its 'MUDEER', not 'MUDER'.
2. What I do for a living is none of your f#*kin' business. Irrelevant to the topic at hand.

Disrespect my (late) father's name one more time & I will make it my life mission to turn your tricycle of a Forum the butt of my jokes on each & every one of my videos & THEY WILL GO VIRAL.

My job puts a roof over the head & food on the table for my kids. We don't look for handouts by the likes of you OR your minions.

I never took a cheap shot by naming anyone on [PDF] - even though others did..., repeatedly. Yet I have been targeted & that by my (late) father's name - uncalled for.

You wanna take a shot at me from this point on, go ahead - I won't be far behind. DO NOT ever use my father's name from this point on. You have been warned.

This message is being tagged to those individuals whom are at both ends of the spectrum. I don't hold a grudge against any of you. I know most of you are fans of my work - with the exception of 1. You're just the messenger.

@Cookie Monster @PWFI, @mingle @Scorpiooo and finally @TsAr

I am also tagging a MOD on [PDF], so that he knows where I stand...

@The Eagle
My friend I visit all forums and I never took any shot on anyone feel free from my side for others I am not responsible

My friend I visit all forums and I never took any shot on anyone feel free from my side for others I am not responsible
I am not talking about you either. You guy outta read my post prior to getting defensive.

I am talking about the individual who runs that dump whom everyone refers to as Sir and Bhai.

Again, the people tagged were just some of the people who's names I saw on that page that I hoped one would pass the message to that... "Sir".

Don't worry - message has been delivered to has been.

PTV.jpg
STOLE MY MATERIAL

What a shocker! State TV has started pulling these stunts which shows the level of their capable Video Editors. F#*kin' L-0-S-E-R-S...

I was looking for some material for PAF 2022 & came across this video.

They had the audacity to cover up the Pakistan Armed Forces insignia that I commonly use on the top left corner.

You can see for yourself. I have time-stamped their video & you can compare it with mine.

@Foxtrot Alpha @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @waz @The Eagle @GriffinsRule @HRK @Path-Finder @TheSnakeEatingMarkhur @Vortex @Verve

View attachment 797010 STOLE MY MATERIAL

What a shocker! State TV has started pulling these stunts which shows the level of their capable Video Editors. F#*kin' L-0-S-E-R-S...

They had the audacity to cover up the Pakistan Armed Forces insignia that I commonly use on the top left corner.

You can see for yourself. I have time-stamped their video & you can compare it with mine.

@Foxtrot Alpha @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @waz @The Eagle @GriffinsRule @HRK @Path-Finder @TheSnakeEatingMarkhur @Vortex @Verve
You might be surprise to know that one time some of the work of @Stealth was used by military without given him any credit.

You might be surprise to know that one time some of the work of @Stealth was used by military without given him any credit.

Even 92 News & Dr. Moeed Pirzada's personal YouTube Channel did that to him.

If memory serves, it was the design relating to India's SpiceJet being intercepted by PAF F-16's over Pakistan Air Space after the events of Operation Swift Retort. I may be wrong, but it was when PMIK was in New York for the UNGA.

But in my case, its State TV, bhai.

If memory serves, it was the design relating to India's SpiceJet being intercepted by PAF F-16's over Pakistan Air Space after the events of Operation Swift Retort. I may be wrong, but it was when PMIK was in New York for the UNGA.

Incompetent people hai yaar kya ker saktey hoo .... we can't sue them .... duk hota hai asi cheezoo per magar koi samaj ta hi nahi hai ....

I know it will not help but you should at least write them one mail .... and ask them give you credit if they use your work .... who knows kisi ki aqal main ajaye

Actually I can recall once even Chinese TV were using/showing his work. @Stealth.

You may remember once told you to not to use official insignia/logo in your work. Since the clip had PAF logo, they had everything to cut & use. Nonetheless, that was your work and should have been credited accordingly but from technical point of view, you actually used PAF logo and PTV used your video :lol: .

By the way, did you expect some hard work, hours of concentration & research & editing skills from these PTV oldies? This is the best they can do. Edit someone else's work, hide the logo and viola.

I will suggest that never use official logo in your video unless you are granted with some work for official use but then, that will be treated as an official work. Use your own logo and you can even claim it.

expose the fucks and confront them.
their level was shown in the episode with Shoaib Malik.

You may remember once told you to not to use official insignia/logo in your work. Since the clip had PAF logo, they had everything to cut & use. Nonetheless, that was your work and should have been credited accordingly but from technical point of view, you actually used PAF logo and PTV used your video :lol: .
But I got permission from ISPR to use the Pakistan Armed Forces insignia.

I was just told not to use the ISPR & the Pakistan Army insignia.
expose the fucks and confront them.
I fully intend to. But since its the weekend, can't do much.

And MashahAllah..., the PTV website is down (surprise-surprise) so no contact number OR e-mail ID available.

I know it won't do much, but the phone-call enough will rip a hole in the Associate Producers rear if the call does go through.

raise copyright objection on YouTube to get their videos removed

You put in a lot of hours making these great edits. The least anyone using your work can do is give you full credit. Of course, the professional thing to do is to get in touch with you before anyone decides to use your edits and hammer out details. Perhaps they can get the original edits without the logo but for PTV robots that's asking too much.

Brother we are morally and ethically corrupt nation. Realistically, we 100% believes that whatever we are doing is absolutely right. We have a right to use someone’s work, we have a right to do whatever we like… there is nothing like “violation concept” in our society. Our nation as a whole “including parhay lilhay”, we are literally illiterate… jab kise koom kis shaks ko yakeen hojaye kay law, kanoon uska kuch nahi begaar sakhta aur kanoon aur adalatain aur LEAs takatwar ki loondi hain woh koom hamari tarhan he behave karti hai… ISPR, Media everyone is corrupt.. “might is right” is basically an established law in our country since 1947…

PS: I used to work with ISPR and other org too… I’m doing video production editing work since 2002 :)

Last edited:

If I recall correctly, @Stealth work was used on a billboard outside AF Recruitment center Rawalpindi, just across AFIC

:what:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom