What's new

:: Pakistan Air Force vids - Edited on Adobe Premiere ::

Hi guyyyyyyyys,

Just finished the edit for 23rd March ;) . Spent 4 straight days in a hotel room in Minsk, just so that I won't fall behind.

I'm now putting the finishing touches to it - just to make certain that there aren't any black lines on the sides. Also going through all the videos again at the off chance I may want to replace some segment. But, all-in-all its ready.

Can't wait to unleash it for your entertainment...on the 23rd (ofcourse).

@HRK @Sunny4pak @Dil Pakistan @TheSnakeEatingMarkhur @GumNaam @TOPGUN

Looking forward to it Bro.

Hi guys,
Its 23rd March...

I had mentioned that i'd be doing a video for the Occasion. But, I suppose some of you (probably) saw that coming.

As an added bonus (for me), I took the liberty of adding your بھتیجیاں at the last moment - but, I doubt most will be able to catch it. You'll understand, when you watch the vid.

Took the girls yesterday with Flags just to add them in the video. [Soch raha tha kay kyukay mai khood itna...eh...'haseen' hoon tou apnay aap ko add karlo]. But, better half's response was...[rhnay do].

As always, I highly recommend the use of Headphones for the best audio quality.

Enjoy..., and Happy Pakistan Day :pakistan: .

-T23

Note: Name of the track is 'Sidewinder' ;) .

@HRK
@araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @BHarwana @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal Khan 777 @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @krash @LeGenD @Side-Winder @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @dbc @Aamir Hussain @The Eagle

@Akh1112 @aliyusuf @AMRAAM @Areesh @ARMalik @Blacklight @Clairvoyant @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @crankthatskunk @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Dil Pakistan @Dreamer. @Falcon26 @FuturePAF @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @Hakikat ve Hikmet @I S I @JamD @Khanivore @khansaheeb @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @loanranger @masterchief_mirza @Maxpane @Metal 0-1 @Mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @Norwegian @notorious_eagle @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PanzerKiel @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @SABRE @Shane @Signalian @Stealth @StormBreaker @Sunny4pak @The Accountant @The Raven @TheSnakeEatingMarkhur @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tipu7 @Tps43 @truthfollower @TsAr @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Viper27 @Vortex @Verve @White and Green with M/S @Yasser76 @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
My
UAE.jpg
hommies @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan @Crystal-Clear

Hi guys,
Its 23rd March...

I had mentioned that i'd be doing a video for the Occasion. But, I suppose some of you (probably) saw that coming.

As an added bonus (for me), I took the liberty of adding your بھتیجیاں at the last moment - but, I doubt most will be able to catch it. You'll understand, when you watch the vid.

Took the girls yesterday with Flags just to add them in the video. [Soch raha tha kay kyukay mai khood itna...eh...'haseen' hoon tou apnay aap ko add karlo]. But, better half's response was...[rhnay do].

-T23

@HRK
@araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @BHarwana @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal Khan 777 @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @krash @LeGenD @Side-Winder @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @dbc @Aamir Hussain @The Eagle

@Akh1112 @aliyusuf @AMRAAM @Areesh @ARMalik @Blacklight @Clairvoyant @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @crankthatskunk @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Dil Pakistan @Dreamer. @Falcon26 @FuturePAF @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @Hakikat ve Hikmet @I S I @JamD @Khanivore @khansaheeb @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @loanranger @masterchief_mirza @Maxpane @Metal 0-1 @Mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @Norwegian @notorious_eagle @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PanzerKiel @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @SABRE @Shane @Signalian @Stealth @StormBreaker @Sunny4pak @The Accountant @The Raven @TheSnakeEatingMarkhur @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tipu7 @Tps43 @truthfollower @TsAr @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Viper27 @Vortex @Verve @White and Green with M/S @Yasser76 @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
My View attachment 726913 hommies @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan @Crystal-Clear
this was better sir i liiked it

Hi guys,
Its 23rd March...

-T23

@HRK

My View attachment 726913 hommies @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan @Crystal-Clear
:lol: @ abay May lanat bhaij ta hoon teri shakal pay!

Sir, your stamp of 'Approval' is all one can hope for.

+ no footage of F-7 :p: .
bhai this is not favor to me only but also pakistan too . its 2021 for god sake :D

koi sharam hoti hai koi haya hoti hai :lol: migs are part of 1950s 60s history

Hi guys,
Its 23rd March...

-T23

@HRK

Simply superb.

Hi guys,
Its 23rd March...

-T23

@HRK

Loved the video, brother .... ma-sha-Allah keep up the great work!

:lol: @ abay May lanat bhaij ta hoon teri shakal pay!
I had a feeling that part would do the job.

I have a similar idea for another video (for the future), but now i'm gonna take a break from Video Edits.

I've got some other projects in the pipeline like designing Patches for the PAF.

Also looking to help out DCS Pakistan with a video edit for (exclusively) them.

Hi guys,
Its 23rd March...

-T23

@HRK

I'm a hijack a part of it bro, just too good to pass up...😎

Back
Top Bottom