What's new

:: Pakistan Air Force vids - Edited on Adobe Premiere ::

One or 2 bits in there (hud views?) were not PAF videos?
Its truly hard making videos when you're stuck in neutral without new footage. Obviously the guys on PDF are gonna dissect each frame, but the videos I make is for a much larger audience (YouTube) - who aren't all that picky.

I will say this that a recent :pleasantry: Official:pleasantry: PAF Song used footage from USAF and that too of F-15SE. That is sad 'cause those people have access to material I don't.
And, you had some DCS stuff in there, which ideally you should not?
I take it you're referring to...

z-APS MARTYRS.mp4.Still001.jpg

Well, I used it because there isn't any real footage of it being deployed (obviously). But those GBU did exist as shown in the Op. Swift Retort Documentary...

Operation Swift Retort - FULL Documentary.mp4.Still001.jpg

I don't use DCS in my vids (at all) - as is pretty clear in all my vids, but I wanted to make an exception this time around - hoping people would have some imagination.

The Documentary: Invincible Resolve used a lot of DCS too. I never saw anyone question it. In fact there was nothing but praises for its material. Most of its DCS footage was again used in some PAF Music Videos earlier this year.
There is enough stock video of the JF17 now.
I know that, but I try to cover everything, and not just JF-17 unless its a video dedicated to JF-17. And honestly, some of the new JF-17 footage is...dry.

Its truly hard making videos when you're stuck in neutral without new footage. Obviously the guys on PDF are gonna dissect each frame, but the videos I make is for a much larger audience (YouTube) - who aren't all that picky.

I will say this that a recent :pleasantry: Official:pleasantry: PAF Song used footage from USAF and that too of F-15SE. That is sad 'cause those people have access to material I don't.

I take it you're referring to...

View attachment 702253

Well, I used it because there isn't any real footage of it being deployed (obviously). But those GBU did exist as shown in the Op. Swift Retort Documentary...

View attachment 702258

I don't use DCS in my vids (at all) - as is pretty clear in all my vids, but I wanted to make an exception this time around - hoping people would have some imagination.

The Documentary: Invincible Resolve used a lot of DCS too. I never saw anyone question it. In fact there was nothing but praises for its material. Most of its DCS footage was again used in some PAF Music Videos earlier this year.

I know that, but I try to cover everything, and not just JF-17 unless its a video dedicated to JF-17. And honestly, some of the new JF-17 footage is...dry.

Good job! Keep up the good work, i enjoyed it. My coffee has kicked in, so i will stop being such a pedantic arse :p: !!! ha ha !!

Hi guys,
Always looking out for my brothers to having a good a weekend - and for that, here is a new vid - short of 10 Days from my last one.

Few Pointers...

1. Try using Headsets/Ear phones for this one.
Dolby.jpg
Quality.
B&W.jpg

2. I don't usually like to pick a favourite part of the video, but for some reason the beat was P-E-R-F-E-C-T when this footage shows up...
F-16.jpg

3. Apologies to @Imran Khan bhai in advance.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM @araz @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @BHarwana @Bilal Khan 777 @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Irfan Baloch @Jango @krash @LeGenD @Moonlight @Side-Winder @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @dbc @Aamir Hussain @The Eagle

@Akh1112 @aliyusuf @Areesh @ARMalik @assasiner @Blacklight @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @Flight of falcon @FuturePAF @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @Haris Ali2140 @HRK @Hakikat ve Hikmet @I S I @JamD @Khanivore @khansaheeb @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @loanranger @masterchief_mirza @Maxpane @Metal 0-1 @Mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @notorious_eagle @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PanzerKiel @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @SABRE @Safriz @Shane @Signalian @Stealth @StormBreaker @The Accountant @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tipu7 @Tps43 @truthfollower @TsAr @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Viper27 @Vortex @Verve @White and Green with M/S @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
My
UAE.jpg
hommies @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan @Crystal-Clear @Norwegian

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,
Always looking out for my brothers to having a good a weekend - and for that, here is a new vid - short of 10 Days from my last one.

Few Pointers...

1. Try using Headsets/Ear phones for this one. View attachment 704939 Quality.

2. I don't usually like to pick a favourite part of the video, but for some reason the beat was P-E-R-F-E-C-T when this footage shows up...

3. Can someone FWD/Share this to: Ace of PAF

Apologies to @Imran Khan bhai in advance.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM @araz @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @BHarwana @Bilal Khan 777 @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Irfan Baloch @Jango @krash @LeGenD @Moonlight @Side-Winder @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @dbc @Aamir Hussain @The Eagle

@Akh1112 @aliyusuf @Areesh @ARMalik @assasiner @Blacklight @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @Flight of falcon @FuturePAF @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @Haris Ali2140 @HRK @Hakikat ve Hikmet @I S I @JamD @Khanivore @khansaheeb @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @loanranger @masterchief_mirza @Maxpane @Metal 0-1 @Mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @notorious_eagle @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PanzerKiel @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @SABRE @Safriz @Shane @Signalian @Stealth @StormBreaker @The Accountant @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tipu7 @Tps43 @truthfollower @TsAr @Trango Towers @undercover JIX @Viper27 @Vortex @Verve @White and Green with M/S @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
My View attachment 704948 hommies @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan @Crystal-Clear @Norwegian
Great audio track and superb editing.
You are getting even better.

Here are some videos that I have edited on the PAF and uploaded on my YouTube page.

Kindly note that there isn't much material out there, espicially in HD. One has to resort to (mostly) music videos and/or documentaries. Can't get much out of news clips because of the slides stuck on 1/3 of the screen most of the time.

Enjoy...

This is what I live for - you have great gift ...pakistan Zindabad

Hi guys,

Few Pointers...

3. Can someone FWD/Share this to: Ace of PAF

Apologies to @Imran Khan bhai in advance.

My View attachment 704948 hommies @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan @Crystal-Clear @Norwegian

Very nice bro as always ;)

I'm glad [some] of you are enjoying my material. Never looking for Subscribers or to profit. Just doing my share to promote our Armed Forces the best to my abilities, 'cause frankly speaking - ISPR is doing a piss-poor job on their own.

My editing technique or music may not please a number of...people, but I try to target the Foreign Public 'cause i'm not sure if they take any interest in our own 'Official Videos'.

Anyways, up next: Pakistan Armed Forces 9.0

Hi guys,

Few Pointers...

It will be appreciated if you may please share with the wording as such "Don't Mess with Us" but anything other than an abuse. That doesn't suit our platform.

Last edited:
It will be appreciated if you may please share with the wording as such "Don't Mess with Us" but anything other than an abuse. That doesn't suit our platform.
Technically the platform is YouTube.

I have not used PDF in the video and there are countless videos & wordings of abuse and vulgarity used on PDF with slight change in letters to numbers and wordings, respectively.

But i'll be sure not sharing any other videos of mine (on PDF) which may contain Explicit Language in my future projects. Members are free to view them on my Channel.

Technically the platform is YouTube.

I have not used PDF in the video and there are countless videos & wordings of abuse and vulgarity used on PDF with slight change in letters to numbers and wordings, respectively.

But i'll be sure not sharing any other videos of mine (on PDF) which may contain Explicit Language in my future projects. Members are free to view them on my Channel.

I mean, we will not be able to share same video further though it will then remain on PDF only. Wanted to share on SM handles but then again, such wording is not in favour. I am not saying that you used PDF or not. My intention was in regard to share the same on SM.

Hi guys,

Few Pointers...

KYA BAAT HAI BHAI - MashaALLAh

Back
Top Bottom