What's new

:: Pakistan Air Force vids - Edited on Adobe Premiere ::

Bro just pick some EP or Call track. The lyrics might not mesh the best, but the emotion and sound is there.
As per your request..., a new video edit is coming your way on the 7th of September (یوم فضائیه).

Behold, a screenshot of the project i'm currently working on ;) .

Q.jpg

I've somewhat given up on PDF for a number of reasons. One being the layout of the new look.

Now (if) I even want to respond to a post, I just say f*** it 'cause its really hard on the eyes. Not sure how the others are responding to it.

Anyways, 4-5 days left until I release my new Edit.

@araz @airomerix @Hodor @Raider 21 @SQ8 @Windjammer @Akh1112 @Cookie Monster @Dalit @GriffinsRule @HRK @Liquidmetal @loanranger @masterchief_mirza @Mirage Battle Commander @mingle @Path-Finder @Stealth @StormBreaker @ziaulislam @Sabretooth @PradoTLC

As per your request..., a new video edit is coming your way on the 7th of September (یوم فضائیه).

I've somewhat given up on PDF for a number of reasons. One being the layout of the new look.

Now (if) I even want to respond to a post, I just say f*** it 'cause its really hard on the eyes. Not sure how the others are responding to it.

@araz @airomerix @Hodor @Raider 21 @SQ8 @Windjammer @Akh1112 @Cookie Monster @Dalit @GriffinsRule @HRK @Liquidmetal @loanranger @masterchief_mirza @Mirage Battle Commander @mingle @Path-Finder @Stealth @StormBreaker @ziaulislam @Sabretooth @PradoTLC
I agree, new look for the site is not that great compared to the previous scheme

I totally agree. Hate this redesign so much

@Bilal Khan (Quwa)
You may have noticed the Letter 'Q' in the Screen Grab on the above image - of my project.

Look carefully, there is a red needle which indicates where that Letter 'Q' appears. Its in first 15 Seconds and finalised.

Now, you have 24hrs to decide and get back to me on the last 3 Seconds of the Video.

Currently, this is what will appear after the last shot of an F-16 parked at nite...

Quwa - End.jpg

Again, this is the last thing that will be in the end of the Video and it'll last for 3 Seconds.

The Video Edit is going to be over 3mins long so I need to Render it too - which is truly a bitch, 'cause that is when I can see ERRORS and have to re-Render again & again until i'm satisfied with my work.

I know it may sound a bit cliché, but I like to think of my work as Art. If I don't give it a 100% - I bail out of the project.

As for advertising for you guys..., I thought you guys might get some traffic after its released.

@Bilal Khan (Quwa)
Its okay. I have taken the liberty of extending your airtime from 3sec to 4sec & animated the logo with a bit of a slide.

I also slowly added the website so that it doesn't just pop-up - a la In Yo Face.

I'm positive that you and your team will like it. And if not - well its free, so who cares.

You know the funny thing, my Topic (this one) might be the only one doesn't seem to have the box which indicates the Members/Guest visiting or their names.

Sample from another Topic
Box 1.jpg

Last edited:
Great work! Loved the small details (e.g., splicing from today to 1965).
Thank you.

Yeah, I used that effect twice in this video. There was the past to present in the early stages of the video with the Flags in the Past (Black & White) to Present (in color).

I suppose I got lucky with the Pilots as the camera angle was similar & so were the cockpits.

For guys like @Sunny4pak and @loanranger this would be a good tutorial which is also available on the net to learn.

1. Select two scenes similar to one another.
2. For Reference: Drop the Opacity of the Layer on Top (around 80% to 85%) and adjust it to the Layer at the bottom (moving it up/down or left/right.
3. Once the Layers are evenly matched, bring the Opacity of the Top Layer back to 100%.
4. Start splicing the Top Layer somewhere between 2-3 Frames as shown in the image below.

Present-1965.jpg

Note: I occasionally use Channel (Invert) on 1 or 2 Frames which gives a X-Ray effect that looks like a Flash. For those of you whom may not know what i'm referring to, see the Mirage parked in the Hanger at the start of the video. The effect happens pretty fast & commonly lasts 1 to 2 Frames.

Frames.jpg

Back
Top Bottom