What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

Brother dont come at me with garbage, use Logic.

I have read about 20 seconds in to the Pakistan section, look at the writers and the stuff they write about.

stay safe, cheers.
A hint comes from the last ACM's speech himself, where he says he rejected additional F-16s because the terms of use were unacceptable for PAF. So its safe to assume there are some very stringent rules around basing of F-16s in Pakistan.
All of that of course goes out the window if there is a war, but short of that, there are certainly some restrictions.

Talons at Mianwali/M.M.Alam AB nowadays?
At least a handful with these very markings were landing at that base, see Hum News 7 September footage:

Well now as someone has finally shared it,yes Talons are at Mianwali since September but its a temporary deployment due certain reasons

No. 14 squadron is moving to Rafiqui.
Already moved in October

And what's coming up in place of No2 in Masroor?
Ghazis, already moved

Of all the movements I hinted few months ago, only No. 18s conversion to Kamra is pending now (or maybe already done, I am not aware)

P.s and another sqn is to move as well,not gonna name it

Last edited:
A hint comes from the last ACM's speech himself, where he says he rejected additional F-16s because the terms of use were unacceptable for PAF. So its safe to assume there are some very stringent rules around basing of F-16s in Pakistan.
All of that of course goes out the window if there is a war, but short of that, there are certainly some restrictions.
That assumption is wrong sir.

Cheers!!!

That assumption is wrong sir.

Cheers!!!
They are not in mood to give us anything. PAF don't know when to stop. Like a tharki who doesn't know how to deal with rejection and stop.

You have seen what they did with the Ah1Z. They even blocked T129 engines.

Pakistan does not sit well with their aims against the muslim world.

F16s, F15s, F35s etc are given to filthy rich habibis even then the habibis have to do some serious boot polishing.

I have read it, it does not prove your point at all. Again, please show me evidence that Pakistan can base Chinese planes with the Vipers. Cables from US ambassador and Hilary Clinton confirmed they cannot. If you are claiming to the contrary best to support your claims
guys common stop this debate over western and eastern equipment.

If it is owned and operated by PAF than they can station and mingle as much as they wish.

This is incorrect according to all open source info available

guys common stop this debate over western and eastern equipment.

If it is owned and operated by PAF than they can station and mingle as much as they wish.
in order to protect its intellectual property the technology design features etc from chinese potential theft the Americans put such restrictions on Pakistan due to its close defence ties with china.
Americans are rightfully protective of their technology and this policy is worldwide there is nothing to feel insulted or singled out.
there is no restriction on the use of F16s in defence of Pakistan. I would go as far as saying they can be used to deter or retaliate cross border into India in case of open hostilities like last year. I recall Americans saying that too when Indians were complaining they were beaten with American weapons.

whats more, the Americans based inside Pakistan related to F16 inspection brought sweets for PAF counterparts celebrating together the Downing of Soviet SU 30 with an American F16.
They are not in mood to give us anything. PAF don't know when to stop. Like a tharki who doesn't know how to deal with rejection and stop.

You have seen what they did with the Ah1Z. They even blocked T129 engines.

Pakistan does not sit well with their aims against the muslim world.

F16s, F15s, F35s etc are given to filthy rich habibis even then the habibis have to do some serious boot polishing.
our foreign policy bad economy and relations has to share some blame for these restrictions.
PAF loves the American equipment because its best and relatively economical compared to western European systems.
yes facing blockades and bans really sucks for sure but alternatives are either too expensive or not even at par with minimum requirements.
as for habibies they dont beg for anything hey just buy to stay cosy with Americans. although they might have less personnel and pilots to operate American jets.

Last edited:
I have read it, it does not prove your point at all. Again, please show me evidence that Pakistan can base Chinese planes with the Vipers. Cables from US ambassador and Hilary Clinton confirmed they cannot. If you are claiming to the contrary best to support your claims

This is incorrect according to all open source info available

" On bases where advanced F-16s are present, the United States requires that Pakistan separate them from other aircraft and strictly limit access to the area where they are located. "
Brother dont come at me with garbage, use Logic.

I have read about 20 seconds in to the Pakistan section, look at the writers and the stuff they write about.

stay safe, cheers.

Irrelevant, this is the end user agreement. You have provided nothing to support your claim.

" On bases where advanced F-16s are present, the United States requires that Pakistan separate them from other aircraft and strictly limit access to the area where they are located. "

Irrelevant, this is the end user agreement. You have provided nothing to support your claim.
You are very intelligent, you do you sir .
Well now as someone has finally shared it,yes Talons are at Mianwali since September but its a temporary deployment due certain reasons

Already moved in October

Ghazis, already moved

Of all the movements I hinted few months ago, only No. 18s conversion to Kamra is pending now (or maybe already done, I am not aware)

P.s and another sqn is to move as well,not gonna name it
why the rotations ? if I remember correctly Ghazis were stationed in Karachi?

Last edited:

Again, you seem to be posting evidence that supports my point not yours.

Let me know your thoughts on the below and than try and post evidence that supports your claim that JF-17s can now be based there.

"The F-16 aircraft are subject to security restrictions that the aircraft, armaments, related equipment and technical data need to be housed at a separate air force base which does not have “non-US/non-Pakistani origin personnel and aircraft.” A January 2009 cable explained this further, stating that “there have been other US government concerns about illegal technology transfer relating to Pakistan’s co-production program with the JF-17 Chinese fighter aircraft.”

Again, you seem to be posting evidence that supports my point not yours.

Let me know your thoughts on the below and than try and post evidence that supports your claim that JF-17s can now be based there.

"The F-16 aircraft are subject to security restrictions that the aircraft, armaments, related equipment and technical data need to be housed at a separate air force base which does not have “non-US/non-Pakistani origin personnel and aircraft.” A January 2009 cable explained this further, stating that “there have been other US government concerns about illegal technology transfer relating to Pakistan’s co-production program with the JF-17 Chinese fighter aircraft.”

oh no lmao, i agree with your point, i think theres been a miscommunication somewhere here.

Only Chinese officials are not allowed near US equipment.

Sargodha houses both Jf-17s and F-16s. Block 52's are also deployed regularly in the south and centre along with JF-17s. During high mark, F-16s operate in and out of several bases that house JF-17s.

Pakistan itself is not comfortable with yanks roaming around in Kamra. It will be impossible to manage a large number of Chinese and American personnel at one base.

These Wikileaks and reports are only exaggerated forms of regular US restrictions.

Back
Top Bottom