What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

Shaheen IX to begin in Pakistan soon. PLAAF to participate with J10C, J11 and force multipliers.
Are you sure as last exercise took place in Pakistan so this time it would be in China.

Are you sure as last exercise took place in Pakistan so this time it would be in China.
Shaheen VIII happened in China, this one is taking place at Bolahri (Shaheen IX).
And will the PLAAF forget to take back their J-10C's? :p:
LOL! I am more interested in the ECM / EW aircraft being sent in as force multipliers for this ex.

I was just reading about RQ-170 Sentinel that Iran captured.
The report mentioned the aircraft was also being used to monitor Pakistan's missile program as well as performing reconnaissance on OBL compound.
The aircraft was also flying overhead when the raid took place.

Here are my concerns:
- Iran was able to detect and hack the aircraft.
- we didn't even know it had been spying on us let alone hacking it.
- did the PAF or Army did anything to raise a similar electronic warfare unit as Iran's?

Red Flag 2012
IMG_20201206_094119.jpeg
IMG_20201206_094126.jpeg
IMG_20201206_094133.jpeg
IMG_20201206_094141.jpeg
IMG_20201206_094158.jpeg
IMG_20201206_094203.jpeg
IMG_20201206_094208.jpeg
IMG_20201206_094212.jpeg
IMG_20201206_094223.jpeg
IMG_20201206_094228.jpeg
IMG_20201206_094234.jpeg
IMG_20201206_094239.jpeg

I was just reading about RQ-170 Sentinel that Iran captured.
The report mentioned the aircraft was also being used to monitor Pakistan's missile program as well as performing reconnaissance on OBL compound.
The aircraft was also flying overhead when the raid took place.

Here are my concerns:
- Iran was able to detect and hack the aircraft.
- we didn't even know it had been spying on us let alone hacking it.
- did the PAF or Army did anything to raise a similar electronic warfare unit as Iran's?
We were absolutely aware of what was happening. To think otherwise would be naive in my humble opinion.
A

Why is there no news circulating on the exercise though, nothing from Chinese and Pakistani media yet nor any confirmation officially. Is this normal?

We were absolutely aware of what was happening. To think otherwise would be naive in my humble opinion.
A

So this was intentionally allowed to happen as well as the fact that this intel was being shared with the Indians?

So this was intentionally allowed to happen as well as the fact that this intel was being shared with the Indians?
I have nothing further to say on the matter. However the intelligencia was aware of the planes flying but had little to do with what was captured by these planes. A lot of things are done for reasons which cannot be understood without knowing all the facts(which remain unknown to me and to you as well as most posters here). It therefore becomes difficult to draw conclusions from bare bones. Lastly the US does not need reapers to find out what you have. It knows already.
Regards

I have nothing further to say on the matter. However the intelligencia was aware of the planes flying but had little to do with what was captured by these planes. A lot of things are done for reasons which cannot be understood without knowing all the facts(which remain unknown to me and to you as well as most posters here). It therefore becomes difficult to draw conclusions from bare bones. Lastly the US does not need reapers to find out what you have. It knows already.
Regards

To an extent yes, but can a clear line be drawn with regard to this? If measures are taken to curtail certain snooping methods such as counter-Intel against double agents/those who have been bought out as well as shooting down UAVs of other countries, including one known instance which has been well within own borders - then why can't this be extended to something that's within your control at least?

You're right, technologically and otherwise, there's a multitude of other ways for the US to extract what it needs and it probably knows everything it needs to know. However, should the controllables not be controlled?

22 July 2014

A JDAM prematurely explodes after being dropped from an F-16. The jet made it back to an airfield but Lockheed Martin refused to repair it; saying it was extensively damaged.

The wild boys at PAC Kamra did the job and did it right. Today, Viper 602 is still flying. https://t.co/fQghQust4D
IMG_20201207_085430.jpeg
IMG_20201207_085435.jpeg
IMG_20201207_085439.jpeg

22 July 2014

A JDAM prematurely explodes after being dropped from an F-16. The jet made it back to an airfield but Lockheed Martin refused to repair it; saying it was extensively damaged.

The wild boys at PAC Kamra did the job and did it right. Today, Viper 602 is still flying. https://t.co/fQghQust4D
View attachment 693851View attachment 693852View attachment 693853
1-Went in a flat spin
2-Throttle stopped working
3-Didn’t slowed down on first landing attempt pilots took off again otherwise it would have overran the runway
4-was Stopped by using a net
5-when it landed canopy didn’t open and was jettisoned by the ground crew.

#NigerianAirForce pilots training with the #PakistanAirForce 'Tail Choppers' (top right), in preparation for the three #PAC JF-17s being delivered next year (top left). The @CAS_AMSadique is embarking on a major rebuilding exercise.
IMG_20201207_235242.jpeg
IMG_20201207_235247.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom