What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

Op Swift Retort
IMG_20201119_140857.jpeg

You think the enemy doesn't know?

The picture is not mine,it was shared on public account of a commercial pilot on Instagram.Constructions are also visible on G Maps.

Also my post doesn't say anything about PAF,skardu is a shared strip and I posted picture taken from civilian ramp.

You think the enemy doesn't know?

The picture is not mine,it was shared on public account of a commercial pilot on Instagram.Constructions are also visible on G Maps.

Also my post doesn't say anything about PAF,skardu is a shared strip and I posted picture taken from civilian ramp.
Okiii

Blast of the Past.

Air Marshal Rahim khan, Then Base Commander Masroor Presenting all round best Trophy to Flying officer Farooq Umar at jet Conversion School Masroor Karachi in 1961.

1606776515536.png

AM Rahim khan later became chief of the Air staff Pakistan Air Force in 1971 and helped Create the Lybian Air force which fought the 1973 Arab israel war with great Distinction to win back the Suez Canal and the oil fields at Abu Rudais in Sinai.

Courtesy : AVM Farooq Umar

China-Pakistan Bilateral Military Exercises SHAHEEN IX 2020 to start in a few days.

The People’s Liberation Army Air Force and the Pakistan Air Force will be conducting large-scale interoperability military air warfare exercises starting Monday, next week. #China [emoji630] #Pakistan [emoji1191] https://t.co/u47U6Ae8z7
IMG_20201203_154543.jpeg
IMG_20201203_154551.jpeg

#PACKamra Chairman, Air Marshal Noman told me last week the first MFI-17 Super Mushshak for the @TurkishAirForce has been rolled out of the paint shop. It looks smart. The first of 52 on order.

Back
Top Bottom