What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

FC31 PT2
IMG_20180316_134904.jpg

March 18 marks the 5th death anniversary of Air Commodore MM Alam, famously known as "The Little Dragon". Alam is said to have downed 9 IAF jets in 1965 (IAF flags on his jets), including the world record of shooting down 5, in less than 30 seconds.
Rest in eternal peace sir! https://t.co/4flszNKwkx
IMG_20180318_164841.jpg

RIP

29386221_1664672420279871_2875852553134800896_n.jpg

World record holder a true Hero the legendary Air Commodore (r) M.M. Alam - Sitara-i-Jurat (with Bar)

This Falcon downed five aircraft in less than a minute — the first four within 30 seconds — establishing a world record. He also excelled in gunnery competition, a skill that without a doubt contributed greatly to his becoming the first and the only jet ace in one mission. (R.I.P)

28872204_1654722907941489_2655237774109573120_n.jpg

Yes he was not only the Best Pilot of Pakistan Air force ..he was very kind and real gentleman in normal life I meet him ones he say new generation should read books for world knowledge History. without general knowledge a person not adjust any field he always in complex from others. you have good education is first but if lack of simple general knowledge you will be Zero in any Party. I always remember him and his words. I was in School in that time .in Karachi I met him at his sister house near Jama Millya Collage Malir City Karachi. then We look him no one known who is he . he tell us Indian Air Force pilots are fool in Dogfights I lock down one Indian Jet and fire and others quickly towards in front of me. He did not shows us any greatness of his past his world record even he did not believe that the world record in his hands. very simple person and what Great Person . May God rest his soul in peace.

It was always on budget. So if tomorrow the economy is wrecked, it goes back to 150+75+50 equation

The economy is wrecked as of today, as IMF has estimated. Contingency plans to be put into motion.

Hence- 150 JF, 70 F-16 and 50 pg
That is the minimum
I think the begging bowl will be out again. Which means we will be doing our masters' bidding again. However is the master going to be as benevolent as to put some crumbs for the dogs of this nation to eat this time. The people as always will struggle on..
A

I think the begging bowl will be out again. Which means we will be doing our masters' bidding again. However is the master going to be as benevolent as to put some crumbs for the dogs of this nation to eat this time. The people as always will struggle on..
A
I doubt it. It is time to accept the pill that Pakistan has lost on all fronts; internal and external.
I would not be surprised if we give up the nuclear weapons in return for more loans and assistance. The sleeping nation has no idea what fecal matter it has sleepwalked into.

But then we deserve it.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom