What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

I doubt it. It is time to accept the pill that Pakistan has lost on all fronts; internal and external.
I would not be surprised if we give up the nuclear weapons in return for more loans and assistance. The sleeping nation has no idea what fecal matter it has sleepwalked into.

But then we deserve it.
I guess if they give up the Nukes they have no bargaining chip left. If you have nothing left no one will look at you to even pour a bucket of shit on your head. They might sell it for a little money and get some profit.
Anyways I feel sorry for my beautiful Pakland and the way it has been pillaged.
A

I guess if they give up the Nukes they have no bargaining chip left. If you have nothing left no one will look at you to even pour a bucket of shit on your head. They might sell it for a little money and get some profit.
Anyways I feel sorry for my beautiful Pakland and the way it has been pillaged.
A
Pakistan is not a piece of land, it’s the people; and I don’t feel sorry for them sadly.

Almost apathy.
Either way, the force is still enough to prevent conflict since the calculation is correct that our neighbor cares more and more about economic aspirations than territorial bluster.

Pakistan is not a piece of land, it’s the people; and I don’t feel sorry for them sadly.

Almost apathy.
Either way, the force is still enough to prevent conflict since the calculation is correct that our neighbor cares more and more about economic aspirations than territorial bluster.
Is there any possibility for being saved in the short term less a revolution ?

I would not be surprised if we give up the nuclear weapons in return for more loans and assistance.
If worst comes, rather than giving up the nukes, we might sell them to 'friendly' countries or share our knowledge about nuclear weapons with the nations who have interest in it.
But for now, I do see such desperation appearing. We still can give the US some relief about Afghanistan and carefully manipulating their public view though it won't be easy and we will still be surviving under harsh conditions&pressures. In this way, we might be able to stall any near drastic measure forced upon Pakistan...But we need to get our sh** together if we want to survive in the long term.
With the current state of our politicians and military folks, I don't see any improvement for the long term. Perhaps, , our country needs to witness a regional conflict involving us in order to realize ourselves and move forward.

Can you change just your entire family members?
Or friends?
Just 10 people?
That is our barrier of entry.

I know I can change 10 people, will they change 10 more?
That is the process that is needed.

The highest resistance will be older people or the illiterate.

Either way, we dither.
The chief is alluding to another aspect that exists in the organizations that is infighting and corruption in case someone caught that hint.

Can you change just your entire family members?
Or friends?
Just 10 people?
That is our barrier of entry.

I know I can change 10 people, will they change 10 more?
That is the process that is needed.

The highest resistance will be older people or the illiterate.

Either way, we dither.
The chief is alluding to another aspect that exists in the organizations that is infighting and corruption in case someone caught that hint.
The most difficult are the ' educated ' illiterates whose ego is unbreachable. Only If they suffer they will learn.

The economy is wrecked as of today, as IMF has estimated. Contingency plans to be put into motion.
IMF is concerned about two major things
short term risk for current account deficit
medium term risk for non privatizing loss making entities and lack of reforms in power sector

otherwise things are better though not best of course
such huge investment by Chinese sector has helped nobody expected that to happen

likley hood of going to IMF is alot, i would like to avoid it becasue it will affect growth but as the same time its IMF that forces reforms which govt for some unknown reason doesnt do ...
so goignt o IMF might be better for reforms but will cut growth in short term due to austerity measures

India does not have 700 fighters dies it ?
250su30+120mig29/mirage+200 mig 21bison/27+100 jauguers=~ 700/32 suardons

It's not even revolution. It's more of a situation of the general society acknowledging things are hopelessly unsustainable and then working - as a collective - towards real and comprehensive change. There's trying to convince people, sure, but convincing is actually contingent on having people *listen* ... we don't have a lot of that, sadly (just see the SCAR thread, lol).

It's not even revolution. It's more of a situation of the general society acknowledging things are hopelessly unsustainable and then working - as a collective - towards real and comprehensive change. There's trying to convince people, sure, but convincing is actually contingent on having people *listen* ... we don't have a lot of that, sadly (just see the SCAR thread, lol).
:sarcastic::butcher:

at times i think politicians are better than general public, they some time try to make right decision but back off because they are not hugely popular..lol

we claim them to be corrupt but proportion of corruption done by a clerk is far more than proportion of corruption done by PM (even if its in billions!)

on economy its still atleast moving in the right direction though slower than whats needed

the hope is the honest people who have kept it together

---------
on topic, i am more hopeful for major upgrades on thunder block 3 as it seems PAF leadership is pretty impressed with the plateform
budget would be an issue, even though PAF is not going for any outside big ticket deal

Pakistani-Chinese JF-17 Fighter Jet’s Block III Design Finalized

Our Bureau12:40 PM, March 20, 2018

The Pakistan-Chinese JF-17 ‘Thunder’ fighter aircraft has completed its Block-III design; an upgrade intended to match latest fourth-generation military jets such as the F-16V and Saab Gripen NG.

The outgoing Chief of the Pakistan Air Force (PAF), Air Chief Marshal Sohail Aman announced on Monday that the design of the JF-17 Block-III had been finalized after a period of “two-and-a-half years,” Associated Press of Pakistan reported.

The Block-III version of the single-seat aircraft is to be equipped with an active electronically-scanned array radar, upgraded avionics suite, new electronic warfare and countermeasures system besides a helmet-mounted display and sight. Newly developed air-to-air missiles and a targeting pod are also to be added.

Major R & D work is being undertaken by the Chengdu Aircraft Industry Group, a wing of the Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) while Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) is largely in charge of serial manufacturing. Various reports have said that the PAF would be the launch customer for the JF-17 Block III with some 50 aircraft to be delivered in the 2020-2022 timeframe.

The Block III version would boost the exports prospects of the JF-17 in countries that cannot afford expensive Western origin fighter aircraft such as the F-16V. Already, Myanmar is a customer for the Block II aircraft having signed a $560 million in July 2015 for 16 jets.

The JF-17 costs substantially less compared to fourth-generation Western fighter jets. Taking the Myanmar deal is a benchmark, the price of the Block II jets is around $32 million apiece which makes it a third cheaper than the F-16.

IMG_20180320_165030.jpg

ACM #SohailAman, the man who put PAF in right direction. Initiated much needed indigenous process in shape of #Project_Azm, successfully continued #Jf17 project despite of economic & technical challenges, developed relations with allied forces and net-centricity with own forces https://t.co/TBCjLfcoFq
IMG_20180320_203801.jpg

The most difficult are the ' educated ' illiterates whose ego is unbreachable. Only If they suffer they will learn.
Unfortunately they will not suffer as most of them will escape to walayat at the slightest of signs of trouble. Ahhh the problem is the only thing Pak land seems to be good for is pillaging.
A

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom