What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

Unfortunately they will not suffer as most of them will escape to walayat at the slightest of signs of trouble. Ahhh the problem is the only thing Pak land seems to be good for is pillaging.
A
I try to convince youngsters that their are loans on are shoulders , sooner or later the cherished west will close their doors, But these jahils would rather make fun of people like me just to good look , a typical vedera attitude. Only Allah can save this nation.

I try to convince youngsters that their are loans on are shoulders , sooner or later the cherished west will close their doors, But these jahils would rather make fun of people like me just to good look , a typical vedera attitude. Only Allah can save this nation.
Allah has never saved a nation unless the nayion has woken up and done something about its own plight. Look at the Quran. Look at Surah Maryam, when she is delivering Essa AS Allah tells her to shake the date tree. Much has been written about the miracle of dates appearing out of no where on the tree, but even if you discount that essentially Allah has asked her to make some effort. Similarly the story of Hajera and Ismail AS. Allah could have given her water and sustenance without her running 7 times between Safa and Marwa and the Baby crying and rubbing/shifting the sand with its feet. And yet we do not ponder.
By the one who holds my life in his hands if things came easy then they whould have come easy to our Prophet SAW who was the most beloved of Allah yet all of his life is a struggle and yet we sit idly and pontificating.
A

Exclusive catch.
PAF Jf17 spotted with #Aselpod ATP. Integration of Aselpod has granted advance recon and targeting capabilities to Jf17 in all weather day/night conditions. https://t.co/OhTnqGUijN
IMG_20180321_082858.jpg
IMG_20180321_082854.jpg

"In the last two years, the PAF carried out 1,327 aerial attacks that killed many militants and destroyed their safe havens and infrastructure of terrorism," Centre for Research and Security Studies (CRSS) Executive Director Imtiaz Gul told Pakistan Forward.
#PAFTheGuardiansOfSky https://t.co/WFDVvKac3S
IMG_20180321_165346.jpg

"In the last two years, the PAF carried out 1,327 aerial attacks that killed many militants and destroyed their safe havens and infrastructure of terrorism," Centre for Research and Security Studies (CRSS) Executive Director Imtiaz Gul told Pakistan Forward.
#PAFTheGuardiansOfSky https://t.co/WFDVvKac3S
View attachment 460900
The attacks on terrorist hideouts always show F16s. Is this an on going pitch for more or just opd habits dying hard?
A

Only F-16s had the precision attack capability so perhaps closer to the truth

Self designation yes but precision attack, mirages and even f-7 can carry weapon and launch but needs designation from ground or by another carrier ;)

Turks have 250 plus f-16 and total of about 60-80 pods including sniper and aselpod and older American

So expect for 250 jf-17 about 1 in 3 say ?? Pods ~80

Guessing

Yes, but that still means F-16 are needed for basically every precision strike mission.

The newly appointed Chief of the Air Staff, Air Chief Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan made first visit to Naval Headquarters after assumption of Command and met Chief of the Naval Staff, Admiral Zafar Mahmood Abbasi.

29511065_1586127708149325_9190067198289248256_o.jpg

29495775_1586127591482670_2715252851080167424_o.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom