What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

F-7 ko ab videos main dikhana khud PAF ki insult hai it was design of 1950s today after 70 years we show it in video then people might think our airforce is junk .

F-7 ko ab videos main dikhana khud PAF ki insult hai.
Aray bhai, 'Eid Mubarak' kh-kay he ghusa uttar daitay.

Anyways, i'm really not a fan of the F-7 myself, but had my reasons to add it.

1. The most usual reason being short of footage as always.
2. Yaar, we have some of our boys still flying those machines. Uun ka bhe tou dil hai kay uun ka equipment (bhe) dikha dain.
3. It took me a whole day* masking/extracting a F-18 Super Hornet Pilot of the VFA-211 (Checkmates) from the US Navy - and putting him in our F-7. I just thought it was funny. Timecode - 0:30

*Note: That's 30fps (frames per second).

Checkmates.jpg

PAF Chief of the Air Staff Air Chief Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan greets personnel of the 'Tail Choppers' earlier today, during Eid festivities. PAF personnel sport some great patches and I particularly like the one on his right shoulder here. The Erieye one isn't bad either... https://t.co/s4UL8xxYe1
IMG_20190606_082143.jpeg

That is clearly a mirage.

Asalam Alikum, sir. Eid Mubarak :)

Can you please direct me towards that comment of yours where posted funny pic of Indian analyst Abhijeet Mitra and saying wedding cancelled etc......That was hilarious comment and I forgot in which that thread you posted that?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom