What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

Came across this, PAF will likely keep them flying as long as possible like it has done with Mirages but if it looks to enhance fleet or replace it's C-130s, the KC-390 looks very promising for a debate. Not only does it match the C-130, its also cheaper than a new one and multirole as well. Getting air tanker certification these days.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embraer_KC-390

Last edited:
NO.it was F16 of Wg Cdr Noman
Lets just wait more to confirm, medals likely to be awarded on 14th Aug and we will get more on the story definitely by then. Yes he flies F-16s but according to a previous ACM interview PAF prefers to move senior F-16 pilots to JF-17s, so that current generation of F-16 pilots are younger and have more time before retirement. Reason being upgraded F-16s training is more tech specific. Adding to confusion both kill pilots sport CCS badges which flies F-16, JF-17s and F-7s. Also although we have photos and videos of them in F-16s but they are from 2010 and 2016.
So we can neither confirm or deny anything.

Lets just wait more to confirm, medals likely to be awarded on 14th Aug and we will get more on the story definitely by then. Yes he flies F-16s but according to a previous ACM interview PAF prefers to move senior F-16 pilots to JF-17s, so that current generation of F-16 pilots are younger and have more time before retirement. Reason being upgraded F-16s training is more tech specific. Adding to confusion both kill pilots sport CCS badges which flies F-16, JF-17s and F-7s. Also although we have photos and videos of them in F-16s but they are from 2010 and 2016.
So we can neither confirm or deny anything.

O bhai aisa kuch nahin hota.

The youngest lot on JF-17s are currently Flying officers whilst the youngest pilots on F-16s are Flt Lt's.

Also There is a separate formula when it comes to pilot rotations between squadrons operating different types. The one you mentioned is not true at all.

Lastly, Mig was shot down by OC 29, Wg Cmdr Nauman. There is no doubt about it.

O bhai aisa kuch nahin hota.

The youngest lot on JF-17s are currently Flying officers whilst the youngest pilots on F-16s are Flt Lt's.

Also There is a separate formula when it comes to pilot rotations between squadrons operating different types. The one you mentioned is not true at all.

Lastly, Mig was shot down by OC 29, Wg Cmdr Nauman. There is no doubt about it.
And both F-16/JF-17 is quite similar jets, if someone fly F-16 then its definitely would fly JF-17, as for your information JF-17 is based/inspire on design of F-16 @airomerix

And both F-16/JF-17 is quite similar jets, if someone fly F-16 then its definitely would fly JF-17, as for your information JF-17 is based/inspire on design of F-16 @airomerix

This made no sense. I dont know what are you trying to prove. Please rework your thoughts and channel them properly. Chief of Air Staff.

This made no sense. I dont know what are you trying to prove. Please rework your thoughts and channel them properly. Chief of Air Staff.
give me a reasons that why you think that, its massive possibility, i can show you lots of example that lots of USAF pilots that are flying F-15 also flew F-16 or their lower tier jets @airomerix

give me a reasons that why you think that, its massive possibility, i can show you lots of example that lots of USAF pilots that are flying F-15 also flew F-16 or their lower tier jets @airomerix

Again i never claimed what you're trying to prove otherwise.

c. 1940s: Two Hawker Hurricane Mk. IIc fighters are being worked on by the ground crew outside the Miranshah fort

968889_602004979824584_184643782_n.jpg

Came across this, PAF will likely keep them flying as long as possible like it has done with Mirages but if it looks to enhance fleet or replace it's C-130s, the KC-390 looks very promising for a debate. Not only does it match the C-130, its also cheaper than a new one and multirole as well. Getting air tanker certification these days.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embraer_KC-390
you idea is perfect sir i really liked this baby and its nice bird

c130 - 33tons 92troops speed 593km range 3800 km
kc-390 26tons 80 troops speed 870km range 2813km

there are differences and planners will see them if they plan

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom