What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

Only for the prototype for testing. Serial production will not start until the type is tested!

It is already gone in production the air frames are being produced already. The air frame is some what similar to block 2 with slight changes.

No pics??
Nope I was reading the chief designers interview.

It has more composite material than block 2.

Only for the prototype for testing. Serial production will not start until the type is tested!
Aray yaar, kumbakht Prototype ke he koi tasweer dikha do.

Waqi may, agar dikha jaey, sab-kay-sab Block III ke koi photo ka aisa intizaar kar rahay hai jaisay kay Khala album la rahe hain - jis may sari Super Models hain Rishtay kay leya.

Lord knows the level of disappointment that'll follow after realizing the Block III doesn't really differ from the earlier I & II from the exterior.

Aray yaar, kumbakht Prototype ke he koi tasweer dikha do.

Waqi may, agar dikha jaey, sab-kay-sab Block III ke koi photo ka aisa intizaar kar rahay hai jaisay kay Khala album la rahe hain - jis may sari Super Models hain Rishtay kay leya.

Lord knows the level of disappointment that'll follow after realizing the Block III doesn't really differ from the earlier I & II from the exterior.

I agree we all are up for some disappointing results of blk 3

Blk 3 is AESA and PL15 with chin pod for turkish POD rest its same Aircraft yes Helmat mounted site.New EW and software that's it.
I doubt that it will have any additional hard point

Aesa and pl15 is pretty much settled

HMS well let's see and Advance short range ir missile well let's see

Upgraded Ew suite we will never know the details

Upgraded engine not too sure

More internal fuel not too sure

SOW like raad integration not too sure

Upgraded FCS not too sure

I doubt that it will have any additional hard point

Aesa and pl15 is pretty much settled

HMS well let's see and Advance short range ir missile well let's see

Upgraded Ew suite we will never know the details

Upgraded engine not too sure

More internal fuel not too sure

SOW like raad integration not too sure

Upgraded FCS not too sure
With exception of HMS 5th gen Short range air to air missiles rest of tech in Block-3 is already confirmed by senior/professional members here on PDF @syed_yusuf

The only confirmed item is aesa and pl15

Rest are speculation and probable solutions

With exception of HMD/HMS all is already confirmed

new engine because AESA need more power

Full digital fly by wire system is On JF-17B an will on block-3

EW comes along AESA and mated with AESA then how do you know that EW will not upgraded and AESA has its own EW/ECM/ECCM features

lot senior member here giving us a hint that first 22 block-3 based on JF-17B which has increase wing area hence more fuel

If you look JF-17B and JF-17, JF-17B has more ground clearances than JF-17 which means its will carry SOW like RAAD, i already told you block-3 will based on JF-17B according to lots of senior/professional members here @syed_yusuf

With exception of HMD/HMS all is already confirmed

new engine because AESA need more power

Full digital fly by wire system is On JF-17B an will on block-3

EW comes along AESA and mated with AESA then how do you know that EW will not upgraded and AESA has its own EW/ECM/ECCM features

lot senior member here giving us a hint that first 22 block-3 based on JF-17B which has increase wing area hence more fuel

If you look JF-17B and JF-17, JF-17B has more ground clearances than JF-17 which means its will carry SOW like RAAD, i already told you block-3 will based on JF-17B according to lots of senior/professional members here @syed_yusuf

I sincerely hope you are right

If so I will be the happiest person

God willing

kaa.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom