What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

I'd reckon the used M2K/-5/-9 would be cheaper upfront, though maintenance costs will mount as the years go on. However, for the PAF it'd be more of a stopgap until Project Azm takes form if anything, so the mounting costs of keeping those planes active might not hurt in the end.
Rose mirages can be replace with mirage 2k its a decent number both Qatar and UAE plus French air force has M2k as well if Gulf states put pressure on French we can get these planes with leonardo upgrades

Probably the easiest platform to integrate Ra'ad, Ra'ad 2, H-2, H-4, REK, and an AShM all in one. If a wish could come true, the Emirati, Qatari and a few French planes plus an upgrade at Leonardo involving an AESA radar.
Sir,
The maintenance required by M2K is different to what PAF is flying. With Radar upgrade the integration would require source codes being given out?

With reference to you own article dated 30/11/2017 UAE is upgrading their aircraft so why will they be willing to sell them? These aircraft are already equipped with some advance weapons which PAF had always wanted but could not acquire.

What is the condition of the Brazilian M2K's adding those could give spares?

What if PAF procures J-10's with Leonardo AESA?

https://quwa.org/2017/11/30/uae-moves-upgrade-mirage-2000-9s-strike-capabilities/

Sir,
The maintenance required by M2K is different to what PAF is flying. With Radar upgrade the integration would require source codes being given out?

With reference to you own article dated 30/11/2017 UAE is upgrading their aircraft so why will they be willing to sell them? These aircraft are already equipped with some advance weapons which PAF had always wanted but could not acquire.

What is the condition of the Brazilian M2K's adding those could give spares?

What if PAF procures J-10's with Leonardo AESA?

https://quwa.org/2017/11/30/uae-moves-upgrade-mirage-2000-9s-strike-capabilities/
I understand the maintenance if the 3/5 is different than the M2K, I was referring to integrating Ra'ad etc. But like you said, doesn't matter if the UAE isn't selling. Another option is to get the Qatari ones and then add a few ex-French ones.

"What if PAF procures J-10's with Leonardo AESA?" unlikely, same reason as JF-17 and Vixen AESA, Chinese and Italian will need to share codes which neither side is willing. Italian for sharing AESA Tech with Chinese and Chinese letting Italian know of their weapons etc.

Top Guns
IMG-20190412-WA0010.jpeg

a very historic photograph of our elite fighter pilots who were trained on d american F-104 star fighters in 1962..

of these 13 gallant officers u see in this picture,two,ACM Jamal n ACM hakim rose to become our airforce chiefs..

Out of 13,6 attained shahadat..
Middlecoat got TWO sitara e jurrats,one in 65 n another in 71 before being shot down in 1971 war..

aftab alam created history by shooting d first Indian plane over wazirabad in 65 wid an AIR TO AIR MISSILE..he refused to take his gallantry award from FM ayub khan,stating he did his NATIONAL DUTY by shooting down n Indian plane,that is wat he was trained n paid for,hence he did not deserve d award..

2 became air marshals,
nearly all 13 got gallantry awards in 65 n 71 war..

I don't think anyyyyy similar crowd exists in one single photograph,from any air force history of any country on this planet..

May Allah grant long n healthy lives to d ones who r still among us,n bless the ones who live no more..

V nice and very historic. Great find. ThumbsUp.
I met ACM Jamal elder brother Air Com R Najeeb at Toronto he was bigbig fan of Leslie middlecoat I can see tear in his eyes when he was talking about him middlecoat shot down according to him at jamnager area he must have a great bond with him that he feels him even at this age Najeeb is very elderly now needs walker to walk around sometimes u lost someone who is very close to U and u feel him all ur life.

Vixen 1000
Armaachi 346 look pics in background?

Back
Top Bottom