What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

PMP is akin to teaching someone what a screw driver is, what a wrench is etc,
it is not reasonable to trust someone to make a space shuttle just by knowing PMP.

This is a side discussion, but I have severe reservations on these PmP types.
PMP is essentially a validation of what you already know with some structure.
A non-experienced PMP isn’t worth much.

LOL....

Last year I took a Six Sigma course at Pakistan Institute of Management. I was perhaps the only private individual who took the course; the rest being government employees. The interest level varied considerably among the other participants. As a tax-payer, attitude of some government employees was demoralizing.

Having done a PMP a while back, I can attest that pretty good PM instruction and course is available at PIM. I highly recommend Dr. Samnan's class at PIM Lahore (he may teach at Islamabad too). PAC & PAF should send a few guys for a course. Even a diploma course is good, if PMP certification is a bit much.
Paf sends many officers to pims lahore for short courses

But the news of mirage acquisition from Egypt was legit.Wonder what happened to that deal.
To my recollection...its just around the time when Egypt had placed an order, becoming the first customer for the Rafales.

I suppose when the deal didn't go through, they ended up upgrading all of their Mirages'.

An excellent strike aircraft. One we’ve always wanted.
Probably the easiest platform to integrate Ra'ad, Ra'ad 2, H-2, H-4, REK, and an AShM all in one. If a wish could come true, the Emirati, Qatari and a few French planes plus an upgrade at Leonardo involving an AESA radar.

If a wish could come true, the Emirati, Qatari and a few French planes plus an upgrade at Leonardo involving an AESA radar.
Since everything is connected to money. And everyone knows where we stand on that (currently).

What would be the difference in the price tag between the Mirage & the F-16 (leaving the upgrades aside)?

Since everything is connected to money. And everyone knows where we stand on that (currently).

What would be the difference in the price tag between the Mirage & the F-16 (leaving the upgrades aside)?
I'd reckon the used M2K/-5/-9 would be cheaper upfront, though maintenance costs will mount as the years go on. However, for the PAF it'd be more of a stopgap until Project Azm takes form if anything, so the mounting costs of keeping those planes active might not hurt in the end.

Back
Top Bottom